Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I made a youtube account with the name Islandfireballkill when I was like 8 because I couldn't think of anything better. Eventually when I was older and made a minecraft account I used the name kingofants since I thought ants were cool. Since then Online I either use My irl name, Busted bullseye, kingofants or kingofpants.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

My daughter screams like a banshee since she's a new born. And my original username for anything was whit3shadow42 being as an old friend of mine in school years ago we both loved Scrubs and he was chocolate bear and I was white bear. Which I really don't think was his name in the show but anyways I made it into whit3shadow and the 42 was my bball number

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Look at your keyboard and read the letters from the top right, to the left. :)

LuketaD2...

Luketa is a nickname for my name (Luccas)

And D2...Really don't know =P, maybe because I like Marcelo D2 (Brazilian Rapper)

$work == true;

I thought my first name John was just plain and short, it also matches my profile pic :lol:. And K stands for my last names' initial.

Tmadness,

T-tech

Madness( as explained by the Oxford dictionary :P )- noun A state of wild or chaotic activity

Gosu (고수) is a Korean term used to refer to a highly skilled person. In computer gaming the term is usually used to refer to a person highly skilled in multiplayer games like StarCraft, Warcraft III, League of Legends, DotA (RTS/RPG), Diablo II (RPG), Counter-Strike (FPS) and others. The term was adopted by gaming communities in many countries because of a large South Korean presence in online gaming communities.

I found this on wikipedia and i thought that this is awesome nick (very easy to say, easy to remember, etc.) so i started using it as my universal  nick in internet :)

My username is Typho and I just made it up ?

My first steam username was General Blue.... from the DB --> WHAT A BIG SURPRISE :P (and I always tried to join the blue team in TF2)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

As a new member of this glorious forum, I guess I should make my first post here. Nothing too unreasonable, yet I'm getting off topic.

So, "ImageMusicGame" is the extended version of what I preferably use "IMG". Now what does "IMG" mean? Well, it's my initials (excluding middle name, ain't nobody got tiem fo' dat), which I quickly related it to be the acronym for the word "image", then added the "ImageMusicGame" give the actual word a meaning. Clever, eh? Uh, you decide, I'm not good at jokes.

~IMG

Hey everyone!  It's great to meet you as I am new to this wonderful forum.

My username is Gr8White_Bear.  The idea was to combine two animal predators that I liked: sharks and bears.

(or it can also be a polar bear)

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

Hey! So I was trying to make an account to play Path of Exile this year in january and after 10 minutes of trying to find an available username I just gave up and went to bed since it was late in the night. The next morning i tried again and this was the first thing that i wrote so i guess "it just came to me in a dream"? lol

DOAS stands for "Death Of A Salesman", as in the stage play by Arthur miller, Death of a Salesman, which follows the plight of a struggling salesman Walter Mitty.

Although it's american literature it's one of the best stage plays I've ever read.

Also, I sell BOOTLEG copies of D.O.A.

I stole mine from a friend's pokercharacter. 

Look at your keyboard and read the letters from the top right, to the left. :)

Lol, did you make it because it was easy to type or just cuz it was cool?

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Because it's easy to type, I was 9 when I used the name for the first time.

Walruses are cool. done

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

GlassBomb - Basically a sundae cake. Capitalized to confuse people, thinking of an actual bomb made of glass.

2c0fcac420575a8b0f96400c20b8cb84fbde38b6

saw this back in 2009 when I was new to the internet I was 15 "I Live with my grand parents" and now I use it for most thing's 

my PC cost £300 so Im happy with it

well my actual name is fr****y clinton si***a, and yes my parents put the clinton there
i was made fun of it a lot!

so a friend decided to save my ass and gave me a nickname tomas(in indonesia, its tomas, not thomas)

and everybody back then watched operation kids next door, and starts calling each other by numbers.

i picked 04 because of SCHALKE:)

so thats it.....t0m4s:)

My name is actually based on the cathode ray tubes, just "crt" sounded a lot nicer than my old username and it's what I've stuck with since 2012.

My name comes from a side character in a manga I read as a teenager.