Explain Your Username

DLM_012

wow you got in early :o

No sadly not :( Its actually Enderman____

4 underscores lol i still think its pretty cool

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

When I was like 10 my brother was in a clan it was simply the cute animals and I really wanted to be in a clan then so I was like *squeker voice here* I like wolves why not thecutewolf. And since then it just kinda stuck

I love Tech and Filmmaking so:

Neil - My Name

FX - Implies two things: Technology Part (AMD FX SERIES), Videography Part (Video Effects or VFX)

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

Coz Fridel is my real name :D

When I was a kid, I had to make a username for my Xbox Live account. I put Haloman as a username (because that's the main reason why I got an Xbox), but it was already taken. Then I referred to FlauntyHaloman, and that worked out. So now, I just use Flaunty everywhere. Thanks, Microsoft.

Quite embarrassing really, back when I played console gaming (3ish years ago) I had the wonderful treat of a name "Zz_StaTik_zZ". And I never really had the energy or motivation to change it, even a few years ago when I found it ridiculous. I also found it always made for a good laugh when people found out I was actually mature, and not insane.

Then a while back (about a year) I decided that name wasn't going to look good on my resume, so I dug into my creative side, and came up with nothing, and someone suggested I "pull the 12 year old out". So I did.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

There was this game I used to play and I went onto it and tried to make an account. My favorite TV Show at the time was the simpsons ( but doctor who as well :D) and put in the username bart but it said it was taking and one of the suggestions was bart7681. I liked it so i kept it and have been using ever since. 

So I've been using this account name since about 2011 when I chose to create a youtube account. The reason I chose it is because of the way it rhymed with my name Nick and my interest in Mickey Mouse being a total boss in Kingdom Hearts. That's it.

Was tell8ng a made up story to my little brother and randomly said names. Jimothy was the only one I remember, so at school I made a mascot called Jimothy, but it looked weird so I changed the first two letters and added a last name, Charles, which sounded pretty cool.

Originally it was Gymothy Charles III because in real life I am actually the third of my name, but I took the III of because it was too long.

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

Well I have had MANY user names, this is actually the first forum I have used this one. I just started playing the shuffle visual novel  and that name just stuck with me, so I used it.

Main rig

CPU: I7 4820K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H100 || Display: LG 34UM95 || MOBO: Asus Sabertooth x79 || RAM: AMD 1600MHz 2x 4GB || GPU: Two AMD R9 290's @1050MHz core 1400MHz Memory || Case: Cooler master HAF 922 || SSD: Samsung 830 128GB and PNY XLR8 120GB SSD in raid 0 || HDD: 2x Seagate barracuda 1.5TB
Guest rig
CPU: I5 3330S || MOBO: ECS H61H2-I5 || Ram: 2x 2GB Samsung 1333MHz || GPU: Radeon HD 6970 || PSU: Antec Earth-watts 750watt
HTPC
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720BE unlocked 4th core @3.7GHz || GPU: low profile Geforce 9500GT || random 2x 2GB ddr2 ram (don't feel like looking) || Cooler: some rosewill cooler

My handle evolved from a very weird origin haha. Firstly i used the name "Ebi14". Since "Ebi" was my nickname and well i started using the internet at 14. I've used that handle for quite some time until I realised it wasn't really and "appropriate" internet handle. So i thought of "Sketched" as my usernames since drawing was one of my most favourite hobbies. I then used that but then dropped it for the name "Skyre"(I was in an rpg stage. Been playing lots of skyrim). So I went with that. Then after I had received an Xbox, when I was creating  the name "Skyre" was already taken. So i had no choice but to try my older handle "Sketched". Unfortunately the name was taken as well and i had to resort to thinking.. Then I thought of the xbox 360. I put both "sketched" and the number 360 together and realised how well it clicked. Like a perfect circle :D Anyway, since then, I've used this username for most of the sites I register to.

Intel i7 4790 3.6GHzGigabyte GTX 970 4GB WF3  | Thermaltake Chaser A31 | Z97 Guard Pro

Gaming | Anime | Programming 

Laputa - Laputa castle in the sky

Cake - cake

Later found out from XDA that Puta means Wh*re(no idea if dem "naughty" words are allowed) so my name translates into The Wh*re Cake.

Steve

I got my name when i was playing Baksetball, i went for a dunk and i my Hands were so wet that i couldn't hang on it and i felt down. And since i love Russia a friend gave me that name.^^

Most of my usernames center around Sony, because when I was 11 I thought "Sony makes cameras, and my name sounds like camera!" Kids are weird. 

But this name was chosen because of upcoming excitement for Omega Ruby/ Alpha Sapphire while giving a nod to my favorite. 

Yeah...one christmas, alcohol, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...Nicknames were given. Respect was lost. Punishements were given

God my story is pathetic. So it started in November of 2002. I was 3 at the time but my dad and his friends decided to make a clan called the Smurfs. They basically did manly smurf names instead of say clumsy they would be Juggernaut, instead of Papa smurf they did Chaos, just stuff like that. Fast forward to 2007 when I was 8 and I got my Xbox Live account I decided to be Slaughter. 

My first name is Josh and my last name begins with K. 

Every kiss begins with Kay also.

hehe

Fuzzy- Cause i love fluffy things ~w~

Ellie- My Irl name .u.

Hey bro whatcha DOOOOOOOOIN *Barfs fruit salads on your chest*

i7 4820K / Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ 6GB \ 16GB Corsair Vengeance (4X4) / Gigabyte X79-UD3 \ EVGA Supernova G2 850W / Windows 7 Ultimate / Dell U2412M \

Dat be spooky....my hella rad pootpoot *u*

DOES THY NAME NEED EXPLANATION? Lord GabeN needs no explanation. 

(GabeN Intensifies)

Who is that "so called" Lord then ?

:D

Four random letters and 67 because I can.

Made for my 9 year old self and his Club Penguin account.

I had been watching transformers recently when I registered for Xbox Live and decided that "Mars Destroyer" would be a good username. It was taken of course, so I went with "Mars Devastater". It is now my primary Internet Alias. I'm actually quite glad now that "Mars Destroyer" was already taken.

Resurrect the Mercury!!!!