Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I don't like having random characters or numbers in my usernames unless I really have to so a while back I was trying to come up with a game handle for medieval/fantasy style games (that tend to attract me) that wasn't always already taken. So far Goredoth has served me well I don't often have any issues signing up even to very popular games/sites using it.

Perhaps this just means it's a terrible username but I like it.. It's a woody word! at least I think it is.

Can't remember what game I first started using it on, it was quite a while ago.

WaruSaru = Evil Monkey = 悪 さる its in japanese.

I used a japanese name generator that you put your irl name in and it gives you something in japanese that is usually very stupid.

I got something that has to do with monkey... (it was - monkey on a crossing bridge)

Then one day I decided to make my username (or nickname in some sites) be more unique then what I used to use, came up with WaruSaru somehow...

After I created my first account using that name I found out that there was a nintendo character named Warusaru (http://www.starfywiki.org/wiki/Warusaru), and remembered the evil monkey from family guy, so I decided to create my profile picture what it is now.

Ok the name GhostWindGamer is semi interesting I'm going to break it down so it's easier to understand

Ok so the first part Ghost came from the fact that I'm Australian and when the European settlers first land here the native aboriginals thought they were ghosts because of there pale skin and because my family has been here since the very early times in the country's history I choose that

The next part Wind comes from the fact that I believe that Ghost's move around on the wind as it blows over the land and sea taking them to whatever is meant for them

And Gamer well it's kind of obvious

And that is the story of my username all over the internet

My username KemoKa comes from the Japanese words "Kemono" (wild animal) and "Ka" (house - used at the end of creative titles, i.e. artists, potters, etc)

I like to draw fox/cat characters in anime style like this

post-77647-0-90151500-1402802347.png
Waits patiently through the obvious and inevitable deluge of passed judgements

I did not draw that. My drawings aren't that good, this is just an example of the style I follow.

I think I draw adorable characters, I can also make them look badass, soo... that's my username story. I have had several comparatively lame ones in the past, and this one was better than the rest, so it stuck.

givingtnt : where does it comes from ? well. about 4 years ago I bought a Xbox360 and had to make up a username. so I pressed random and it gave me some kind of weird giotrant639XX   thing. (that is exacly what it gave me xD) so I went and typed : giotnt   wich was alredy taken, so it suggested: givingtnt40XdT  wich I found funny. because givingtnt makes no sense when you say it. but at the same time, it does. by the way its prnounced. so I decided to remove all the weird numbers and stuff and keep it as it is now :D

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

mcmad358 comes from a while ago on PS3, my friends was MCMAD357 and we wanted to be in a clan with matching names... i forgot the caps but stuck with it. 

My steam user and for some other stuff is Subsonic....My old steam user was boring and i wanted an interesting one. i looked around my room for ideas and on my reciever for my speakers, there is an effect called "Subsonic" i liked it so i took it lol

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

honestly cause friends kept calling me the vampire back in high school due to my trench coat looking like one dracula would wear and picked ALUCARD cause he's my favorite castlevania character been using it ever since

Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted~Assassin's Creed

ive got my name from a condition that i have. it's called congental myathsenia and there is a gene called epsilon subunit that is affected in my body. i thought it would make a good name as well.

ive got my name from a condition called congental myathsenia and there is a gene called an epsilon subunit that is affected in my body. i thought it would make a good name as well.

Was chilling in a chat room with a bunch of friends, and we got on the topic of stupid DJ names.  So I suggested this one just for fun and it stuck. I am now AnnoyedShelf.  Also because the first letter of each word corresponds with the first two letters of my last name.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

My username KemoKa comes from the Japanese words "Kemono" (wild animal) and "Ka" (house - used at the end of creative titles, i.e. artists, potters, etc)

I like to draw fox/cat characters in anime style like this

attachicon.gif656.png

Waits patiently through the obvious and inevitable deluge of passed judgements

I did not draw that. My drawings aren't that good, this is just an example of the style I follow.

I think I draw adorable characters, I can also make them look badass, soo... that's my username story. I have had several comparatively lame ones in the past, and this one was better than the rest, so it stuck.

Your drawings... they- they're beautiful.

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

Your drawings... they- they're beautiful.

Oh. My apologies. I would like to see your drawings though.  :D

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

My username is the combination of the first 3 letters of my first and last name

well i guess mine is pretty self explanatory as i am a genius when it comes to creative ideas but often im obviously not an expert on all of the stuff 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Oh well, people never trusted me in games, I was a traitor, so i created this username ! :(

SAD STORY !

My friends know me for being very good with hardware in computers and other gadgets, also anything to do with electricity so it came to pass the name Sparky and Samza comes from my old username Lordsamza . Also my name is sam so :) the name cam to pass SparkySamza :)

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

read it backwards..

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

its just my name :P

Processor: AMD FX-8320 @ 3Ghz  Mobo: Asus M5A97 R2.0  GPU: ZOTAC GTX 650Ti  RAM: 4GB G-skill Ripjaws HDD: Seagate 160GB+Seagate1TB.

My original user name on stuff was Riddick because i liked the movies. But after someone on Runescape got jelly (It was Zezima, not a fake one, the original and the same one who had most of the records for a while. Why was he jelly, probably because i was catching up to him at an astonishing rate and his "friends" started to leave him and join with me, that would be my only guess, i can't think of another reason he might want to go after me.) and got me banned. so I restarted the game and wanted The Riddler, or Riddler but it wouldn't allow it, so I took the suggestion that they gave that was simplest (3 numbers instead of 5 plus), and since then i have been using Riddler356, when it won't let me, I use something else, but it always is followed by "356".

Nothing to see here, move along

I had a friend who really liked geckos (osga in portuguese) and his birthday was on the 20th of february, so in runescape he called himself "osga20".

When he invited me to play I thought it would be kind of cool if our names where similar, so I went with osga21. He has since dropped that nicname, but i stuck with it.

Juggernaut is a DotA hero and Nautilus is a LoL champion. So I basically decided to combine them.

It started when I was a kid, either by the "Terminator" movies or the"Baconator" burger from Wendy's, and all I did was added a "J" in from of it since my real name starts with a "J".

So then I went by Jaconator for a couple years until I decided to take out the either "ator" or "tor" to make it sound less "kiddy" alternating between those two on different accounts. 

I either go by Jacon or Jacona. 

Made my username when I was a kid and I've been using it since. There was a storm at the time so I thought of thunder, which made me think of Gundam, something I was interested in at the time, and gunshots. I merged them together to form gundershot

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+