Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Just me , its my real name i use to hide my name and use user names for the l33t look and shit. but feel i have nothing to hide and have all the right tools to stay under cover when i need to be. So im as real as it comes im Ricky ! 

Was in Maths. Everyone was throwing rubbers at each other and some kid at the back of the class that could see everything that was going on was commentating on who was throwing what, and where to.

I threw some rubbers at people and the dude blurted out, "And Deltabeard just threw a barrage of rubbers at the red flag".
I think I was 14 years old, and I've been using that nickname ever since.

I am super skinny 

I dunno... the name spawned when I went to the GMC to make an account and didn't want to use my other name, so this came because I'd been watching alot of anime. Funny, because I wasn't even  a gamer. I'm not now either.

My other name, though, patapufete, is a bit more interesting. It's a nickname I have for somebody, which happens to be Spanish onomatopoeia for "thud" or something of the sort.

I live on the Westcoast, I build PC's, Hence.

Name spawned from when I use to be on eVGA forums 6 years ago or so and had Westcoast as my name, than had Westcoat on NCIX, than a YT channel WestcoastPCBuilder since WestCoastPC was taken. That's the end of that tale.

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

I like games and I study law and I live in the Netherlands.

Easy going there :) I currently study laws that er being developed in my country which are called IT Laws (translated). Completely new and only guidelines at the time but its something looking forward to. My target is to become a lawyer :)

That moment I notice I am stil going by HonorguyXNL here hahahaa. It's TheGamingLawNL.

Previous name came from Medal of Honor :)

CPU:Intel I7-6700k , CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Ram: Kingston 2666 Mhz 16GB, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0, PSU: Corsair AXi 860W, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1x2TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 1TB, SSD Samsung 840 120GB (OS DRIVE), SSD Samsung 840 250GB, Case: Enermax Fulmo GT.

I'm such a nerd... The first thing I thought of when I saw your username was Lufthansa. (Might take you a while to get that one. Hint: ICAO)

I'm a diehard Tolkien fan and that name fits well with the picture I always use for online avatars.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

First name is Rob, last name begins with G. It's a play on words with Ali G

Was in Maths. Everyone was throwing rubbers at each other and some kid at the back of the class that could see everything that was going on was commentating on who was throwing what, and where to.

I threw some rubbers at people and the dude blurted out, "And Deltabeard just threw a barrage of rubbers at the red flag".

I think I was 14 years old, and I've been using that nickname ever since.

It's so funny to see "maths", I know it's technically correct compared to our "math" but it's still so odd for me. 

Fractal Design Define R4 + Noctua NFP's & Corsair SP/AF's + Gigabyte GA-Z97X + Intel Core i7 4770K + Corsair H100i + Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb 1600 + EVGA GTX 780TI + Samsung 840 PRO 256gb SSD + WD RED 2TB HDD (2) + Corsair AX760

My Name is a bit special... it started when i was going to make a ps3 account for the first time. i thought of things i did in my childhood, and i tought of familiy guy the video game. in one of the missions you sneak into the police shower and if you get seen they say PEEK a boo i see YOU, so I took Peek And You And make PeekYou becauce i thought it looked cool :/:P <3 <3

my first and middle name, Fredrik Mikael

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

My username came from an episode of adventure time, when several characters attended a secret mystery party, and the Host assigned each character a unique name. One of my favorite characters (Lumpy Space Princess) was assigned DutchessGummyBun. My best friend took one of the other names, PrinceHotBod.

Other potential choices:

RandyButterNubs

GuyFarting

CPU: i5-3570k @4.6Ghz MOBO: Asus Sabertooth P67 GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Superclocked Reference @1.5Ghz Core, 8Ghz Memory

RAM: Crucial Ballistix tactical tracer 8GB  PSU: Cooler Master V700 Fully Modular CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i Water Cooler

CASE: Corsair Graphite 760T STORAGE: Two 240 GB Crucial M500 SSD RAID 0 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB cache 7200RPM 

2bossly says it all

Its all looks these days

My steam name.

Got that feom my Astro headset and the underscore bcuz why not

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Tis my furry name :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Simple. I am a man. I have a beard. I was born in 1990. It is also my youtube username.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Mine is my first xboxlive gamer tag my dad for me at a younger age. used ever since because i cant seem to not get mad and always get in fights at school so yeah. thats my name

In Manchester a locc is slang for a cool guy (not really cool but just a general compliment).

My name is lucas..so

Loccilucas was born.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

llama- is a llama

16- best number ^_^

plays- Why not?! AND SOO ORIGINAL 

I be like: in games

post-69004-0-07254500-1402250813.gif

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 750K @3.4 GHz || MOBO: MSI A88XM-E35 || RAM: Patriot Viper 3 4GB 1600 MHz || GPU: MSI R7770 Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition || Case: Sentey Optimus Extreme Division GS-6000R || Storage: SanDisk SDSSDP-128GB | 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm || PSU: Corsair CX430 80+ Bronze || Montitor: Acer G226HQLBbd Black 21.5" 1080p || Keybarod: CM Storm Devastator Blue || Mouse: CM Storm Devastator Blue || † TTCF Member †

When I got xbox live shortly after it's launch, I had to choose a handle.  I did not really care so I looked around my room and saw an ewok figurine so I based my handle on that.  I have no real attatchment to the name, just have been using it for a long time.

DUDE i was going to name my username ewok but it was taken >:(

Acidydragon has always been a username I've used.

My brother created it waaaayyy back in the day when we played Runescape Classic, way back in our baby days of internet gaming.

Me and him have used the name back and forth over the years, and eventually he stopped, and I just kept using it.

It means nothing, and it has no symbolism. It just sounded cool to a few little kids.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME