Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My name came from Chaos Theory or the branch of mathematics that deals with complex systems whose behavior can be highly sensitive to slight changes in certain conditions (thats what the definition is when I searched Chaos Theory up for the first time).

Khaos_Theory

My name came from the 1998 movie Futuresport. Obike Fixx is the creator of the sport. Dunno why it stuck with me for so many years.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

Hey guys! New member here. Well I'm a fan of Superman so I decided to come up with an asian derivative of Clark Kent. So Clark Kentanabi was born!

I was forced to use this username on Pottermore and I guess I just learnt to use it everywhere else. Any other potterheads here?

Enferk was the name of my first character when I started playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago! :D

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

I got tired of explaining it every time I joined a new forum or group so here's a link.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Classic grammar mistakes from my people =D

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Upon downloading a totally legit copy of Macromedia Flash it asked me to register some information every time I opened it up. I spammed my keyboard into the first name box and it came up somewhat Zyrt and i put "man" as the last name, after looking at it, i came up with Zytherman / Zyther, 

Been using that name for about 5-6 years now 

people in my class call me shadow because im always standing in the shadow.

the psychic is because some people say im psychic because i can be naked laying in ice without being cold and i hate sun

Mine is a bit ambiguous. There is the obvious Mario reference, and it also ties into English folklore where the red cap was a murderous little creature that would kill travelers and wet it's hat with their blood. (It's also my gaming handle)

It was originally Taco but it was taken everywhere so i started using CheesyTacoMonkey. (it has to have taco in it or else the earth will stop rotating) it was very disappointing and I didn't really even like CheesyTacoMonkey. so i decided that i had enough and me and my pet rat bubba decided that the player haters and name thiefs needed to know that I am a OG so i changed it to 

TheOriginalTaco 

┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔▔╲▔╲┈┈┈

┈┈╱┈╭╮┈╭╮┈╲╮╲┈┈

┈┈▏┈▂▂▂▂▂┈▕╮▕┈┈

┈┈▏┈╲▂▂▂╱┈▕╮▕┈┈

┈┈╲▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂╲╱┈┈.

My username and avatar are of the protagonist from the childrens TV show The Trap Door

I got mine when I was watching the "The art of getting by". Googled up the meaning and I thought "Hey, I can relate to that" so yeah. 

Here's the meaning of it:

post-217792-0-80410900-1429979936.jpg

I honestly can't even remember how I ended up with this name, I just liked it I guess. People do always ask me about the underscores, I just liked the look and I was able to get the username on various social networks with ease too.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Mine just came from where I grew up. The numbers were just because I guess.

I don't think i have to explain mine....

I'm Probably at work so expect a reply either really fast or really slow :D

ParadoxMatthew aka Paradox.Matthew, ParadoxAlien, ParadoxSwifter, ParadoxMattew, and alot more but ParadoxMatthew is my main.

In 6th Grade i lost my original Xbox Live account to a "hacker" (forgot my original name)
So in 7th grade I decided to buy another account and boomed signed up
I had the generated name "GruelingCrib055"
I absolutely hated it but i didn't want to waste my one free name change just yet
8th grade year i was brought into a clan called the Paradox/Equinox Clan, so i changed my name to ParadoxAlien; I love paradoxes and everything about them and Alien was my favorite skateboard brand (Alien Workshop) however, 
I also needed a new Gmail account around this time as well so  made my email paradox.matthew@-mailsite-.com which sounded better than Alien so i kept it
Ever since I've used it for every account that I've ever made except for Minecraft which is ParadoxSwifter (ChimneySwift was a favorite youtuber of mine at the time and he plays minecraft so)

I even put the name on the back of my Intel Sweepstakes Jersey i received.
3 years later and it's stuck :D
TL;DR I joined a dumb clan in 8th grade and I like paradoxes so yeah

CPU i7 4790K @4.8GHz | Motherboard ASUS HERO VII Z97 | Cooler Corsair H110i GT | GPU Gigabyte G1Gaming GTX 970 SLI | PSU Corsair HX750i

RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz | HDD Western Digital Red 1TB | SSD HyperX Savage | Case NZXT Noctis 450 OS Windows 8.1

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Mouse Corsair Sabre Laser RGB | Headset Corsair H2100 Wireless 7.1