Explain Your Username

DLM_012

CookeeMonster, because I've always been a big fan of cookie monster when I was a child. He was always so silly and loved the cookies. I have cookies after lunch almost every day. :)

In honour of my favourite childhood video game series Oddworld, where "stitch lips" is an in-universe derogatory nickname for the protagonist.

Oddworld was one of my favorite childhood games too. :) I loved that game!

Made this username when started my first youtube channel, now I use it almost on every website. 

Awsome: Couldn't spell at that time

Cp: Was playing Club Penguin at that time

173: Hitting random numbers on the keyboard

(Senpai): Pewdiepie

Dell Inspiron 7520 15R: Cpu: Intel Core i7 3612QM @2.10Ghz, Ram: 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ, Storage: 1TB 5400RPM HDD, Os: WIndows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit EP1;

Lenovo Yoga 11e Chromebook: Cpu: Intel Celeron N2930 @1.83Ghz, Ram: 8GB DDR3L 1333MHZ, Storage: 16GB eMMC, Os: Google Chrome Os;

Billy is the name of a cartoon figure when i was really young and a friend started calling me billy because we looked like a lot.

5110... when i created an account on Runescape back in 2003 and it was on of the number choice. Kept it on everything on internet until this time.

i first got into pc by taking apart an old desktop with an 64 bit dingle core 2ghtx amd core i need a free os thus i went with linux got into mint and did some ubuntu, followed by some raspberry pi, i needed a google account for youtube to share my love for linux and need a easy username with the use of linux and linux nut case sounded like a decent joke with the use of linux.

"If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."   -Martin Luther King, Jr

Deadrewski: Deadrew was the original gamer nametag, and my closest friends who play xbox have a tendency to call me Drewski. Such it is. My other moniker, Deadrew's Frozen Custard (steam), is a play on my hometown ice cream, Ted Drew's Frozen Custard.

Mattrixx: A marriage between "Matt" and "Matrix" (Because The Matrix is great.) Also, it was a nickname.

I don't do signatures.

I live in a desert and I was probably thirsty. Kinda stuck, now its been ~5 years.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Tha's a long story!

Back when YouTube had 5 star rank system I just fell in love with a montage of various Stargate space battles (I'm such a big fan of it since that times).

So, I want that video on favorites but, oops! "you need an account for doing that". I started whirling names and then I remembered that simpsons episode when Homer started a technology enterprises. Here in latinoamerican translation (I dunno the original english word) the company was named "compuhipermegared", but i misforgotten the name, so instead I write Hipermegamundocompu.

Now we go to 2009-ish. I watched a channel called "StargateGeek". I'd loved his nickname, so I used it in a couple of forums, with an .mx added at the end, cuz this is our internet domain here on Mexico.

And then, with the time the master came along. I don't sure how or why.

And that's it. Some sited doesn't admit special characters in nicks, so sometimes goes MasterGeekMX and others MasterGeek.MX

P.S: I'm enemy of using numbers in nicks. For me is like yuk.

#PCMasterRace #LinuxMasterRace

Don't mix being popular and common becasue ot being the best, and being common and popular because it was the first thing the people saw.

My username is kinda the italian version of my own name: arjan = adriano.
As for the number, that's a referrence to my other hobby (my hobby car): An Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 16v QV.

So by combining the name and car model, presto! Ardiano33 was born.
Easy right? ;)

My sister has downs so when she says my name, Øystein, it sounds like Øssen. Ø isn't supported everywhere so I switched with a u and the N was just me trying to be different.

And is the first 3 letters of my name, 12 is the month I was born, and 10 is the day I was born

new to the forums so i thought i might explain my username because its a weird one i call all my online accounts nonesac because at my school a couple of my mates thought Isaac was to main stream (my real name btw) and came up with a nick name which at the time i didnt like but now when you have to come up with a name for your avatar our a username isaac is always taken so i find nonesac is the next best thing

I wonder if any one can guess mine?  B)

Aim high, hit low. - Oliver Guy (Me)

If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. - Bill Gates

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

most usernames were already taken and I got bored of trying obscure things that were somehow already taken if I remember correctly so I landed on this somehow and I think this was even after a few iterations. 

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

lyxchoklad = luxury chocolate. I love dark chocolate covered espresso beans. :wub:

Vintage MSI 790fx-gd70   MSI R9 270x itx Edition   Phenom II x4 965 BE   Noctua NH-U12S   NZXT S340   NZXT S340 Build Log          

Well, I'm heavily into robotics, and have been since jr.high, and I used to have a stuffed platypus that lost its tail so i renamed it duckie, that is indeed ducky with an 'ie' at the end. I dont know, it was my gamertag on xbox, and then when I came to the Master Race, It's still there as my persona for pretty much everything.

I have just started following the tech/gaming world, like, 2 years ago and pretty "Amateur" in all of it 

M8, cus m8

I just wanted something fun and kooky that I could remember. My other ones are kinda dependent on the game I'm playing or various other factors. 

Ink+Red+Edibles= Incredibles

There's no really profound meaning behind it, though. 

Because Edward was taken

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

Bleeding Moot. Moot is Aussie slang for a cunt or a more correct name, a vagina.

my name means Bleeding Vagina.

I went Bowling with my friend and they didn't spell my name right. So I made a joke saying its Koppain because I bring the Pain.

My middle and last name .

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .