Explain Your Username

DLM_012

When I was in high school I loved Philosophy and it was the name of my first real band. 

My user name came from xbox live of all places, I had just bought a 360 and immediatly went to make an account , I first BigMac and it was already taken, BUT in the suggestions box was Imitablemeat and I took it and have had it for 7 years now.

Definition of Imitable: capable or worthy of being imitated.

Imitable - capable or worthy of being Imitated or copied (adjective)

I thought it was original.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I coded a random "word" (just a sequence of random letters) generator one night because I was bored, mixed some of the words and here it is!
It is also unique on the internet  :o

i was looking to find a name for minecraft and i was listen a "hanamantana" and a youtube video of "bob-lenone" that made BOBIRAY :D

when I was only 7 years old I started an Xbone live account. I could not think of a good username so I had my mom help me. My first name is canyon so we started with that. Then she thought "wow your so cool!" and I'm so manly so that's how I got the name CanyonCoolMan.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~▲▲▲▲~~CanyonCoolMan~~▲▲▲▲~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im jewish

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

TES Lore. A large island located inside the Inner-Sea Bay, surrounded by Morrowind. Also I have a giant pimple, it's called Red Mountain.

My name is Maaz and i combined the word master with my name to get Maazster.

Yes I  know its very lame.

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

Because I am Joe, and I am a pro. Okay, actually, my last name is too confusing for most people, and Pro are the first 3 letters....but it seems like a valid reason. Oh, and I was born in 87. So yeah. That.

Screenaninator: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8300

Stickaminator: 16GB Crucial Vengance DDR3

Powermathingy: Corsair RM850i

attachamajiggy: Asus M5A97 R2.0 f

Remembrerthing: 240 GB Crucial SSD, 2TB Toshiba HDD

Shiro is my gaming name I made when I first started PC gaming a year ago. Hagane a random Japanese name/lastname I pulled out of my head.

The woes of not waiting to buy a GPU when new releases hit soon.

its just my name

I AM And Swift Is From The Youtuber Chimneyswifty11

I don't even know where my name comes from, but try searching up crozac in google and be surprised

Cause I like things to go fast

The N64 and Gamecube are the two best console's and the only one's I play, because I feel they don't taint my master race status, lol. But it nice, and during games people can just call me "Cube"

tumblr_mo1mks6in01s61rbyo1_500.gif

Bleach; Ichigo's father.

"When you're in high school you should be doing things, about which you could never tell your parents!"

I wat playing a crackt vusion of minecraft(1.2) on a surfer calld chillicraft. I was using som bad name's to troll. but I wanted to get more sirius ant needet a good nick name. so I was thinking of som random food salami and a random number 82 (salami82). but after 1 2 monte's I wanted to buy minecraft. somhow salami82 was alredy teken so I changet the numbet from 82 to 182.

(sorry for mij bed engels)

my username is just my name and nickname combined. used to be called then in highschool

Well it's a little over exaggerated since I have OCD but it's not Exceptional and it doesn't make me cringe (most of the time) but I do kind of want to make it exceptional (even tough I might regret it later on).