Explain Your Username

DLM_012

In my opinion, it would have sounded a bit better as "nimeämätön", but... I'm not the one to give names.

For non-Finnish readers, "Kirjoittamaton" translates to "unwritten" and "nimeämätön" translates to "unnamed"

"Resident of dark area, dislikes bright lights" 

You've got the right idea, guy. 

"Resident of dark area, dislikes bright lights" 

You've got the right idea, guy. 

I'm still using that member title? :lol:

Though recently my eyes haven't hurt anymore in bright sunlight (as opposed to any previous year when winter was over). I might not see that well, but I no longer suffer from eye pain in sunlight. But I still find dark areas comforting. The only lights that I have in my room on is usually just the monitor. I dunno, I just like night time and feel more energetic when it's dark.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

My username is kind of dumb but I've used it everywhere and here is the origin:

When my brother and I first got a computer we created a youtube account together.

His Name is Thomas and my name is Sebastian so we came up with the combination ThoSe.

This username was already taken so youtube suggested - you guessed it - MrThose

Originally, Webman stood for Webmaster. However, many began to relate me to Spiderman. Since I have similar humor in combat to that of Spiderman, I came to like that comparison much better.

As for the 97... I constantly have to explain that I wasn't born in 97 but in fact 95. 7 looked better on screen at the time and its too late to change it.

“All players should have the privilege of entering a community without judgement. We’re here to play games, plain and simple.”

Webman97, Myth of the World (November 2018)

Links:

http://www.webman97.com/

http://www.mythworldmediagroup.com/

Was the DJ name I used in my 20's spinning records at raves in the San Francisco bay area, early 2000's.

Pronouced like it's spelled - No Nrg (Energy)

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

Khronnos came from cronos the god of time in the age of mythology game, I just changed it a bit to look more badass :P

Corsair Vengeance C70 | ASRock Z77 Extreme9 | i7-3770K @ 4.4Ghz | 1x GTX Titan (Yes, the OG one) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600Mhz
2x Intel 530 SSD | 2x WD Black 2TB HDD | 1x Corsair H100i (CPU) | 1x Corsair H60 (GPU) | 2x LG 1080p 24inch IPS | 1x ASUS 1080p 27inch IPS
Until a "4K 120Hz OLED HDR GSYNC 30inch (minimum)" Monitor shows up for less than 2 grand I ain't upgrading shit! >:( - Me, 2016.

My name is Ryan, the rest of my initials are CRW. Pretty easy xD

But that does not explain it I think so

I thought it was rather self-explanatory that my name in real life is 'Joshua' and therefore that is the namesake of my account.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

The ExtraTerrestrial username originates from my interests with extraterrestrial life, outer space blah.blah.blah :P
So, i made a Youtube channel and named it Extraterrestrial Music, but yeah...i kinda like it! ;)

Back in the dial-up days when Gamespot was the thing, I decided to make an account with a name that I would use for years and years. So I spent 2-3 days trying to come up with something simple, yet neat. I am a big aviation person and my favorite aircraft is the F-16, with the F-22 as my second. To me, F22_Pilot has a smoother sound to it than F16_PIlot. And thus, the username of F22_Pilot for me was set in stone to this day. 

I always turn popular or easily Identifiable names into something stupid or ridiculously perverted variations. And thus, dildo_baggins was born

Will Barnes

Radeon Master Race Club Member

I don't think think mine needs much explaining, I was going to use my normal username, then tried this one just to check, and surprisingly it was free, so I took it. 

I am the maker of the ApeX Type A tDCS device. So I use ApeXTypeA as the username. 

My name is Rhys. It's a welsh name. I'm not welsh.

My username used to just be my name on most forums and then people on a particular forum I frequent started to call me welshname, the admins changed my username to that and hey presto.

I have had it for a long time so I don't remember very well but I think it's from a nickname I use to have

I used to have this character that was named Fin.  He was your typical Mary Sue, and I eventually dropped him completely, but he was really powerful.  Thus, the dissonant dichotomy of "Fin Infinite" was born.

Also,

Graystripe from the Warriors series by Erin Hunter.

Warriors, represent!  (I do a lot of voice acting for characters like Lionheart, and I've read a lot of the books.)

because My name is Mikey , but Mikey is always taken so i button mash letters close to mikey and see what happens :) 

Came out a running joke with my dad about opening a quick service taco place.

Mika = First name

t = first letter of my last name

Original :P

Once upon a time I played Xbox, and watched ASDF movies. The random xbox live handle generator gave me Swimllama, and that reminded me of the ASDF movie sketch where the lama is driving and the guy says "No, llama, no!" so I added swim to the end of it. I've been using this for about 5 years now.

I am a fan of Tolkien's work.

+ who doesn't love grumpy cat?

Still Waiting for GTAV!

Well this is going to sound a bit racist but ,

the name i made came from an idea that me and 2 of my friends had .

we wanted some sort of sweedish nickname/name .

now at the time , we were idiots with no integraty , so we just put ska or iska by the start of the 3 letter in youre name . but above all that we didnt think one bit that it was actually like the sweedish language.

and even so , but why did you guys keep it keep it you ask ? well its because it sounded cool and all .

now im sorry if this offended any swidish people in this forum . we were just 13-14 year old dumb and horny idiots who were at the time fustrated with our sweedish class .

p.s pleahese dohnate bann meh plz .

(⌐■_■)