Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Well it's just my nikname  ;) (surprised it wasn't taken until now  :D ). It comes from Tiberius, for whoever is interested in Rome history. 

Irodo in memory of this guy on a tekkit server that faked his own death and BSMD as my dog's initials (Bonnie, Shona, Meg, Dylan)

Mine comes from a really cheesy  low budget horror / action / slapstick movie called Meat Weed Amerika 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119623/

Its unusual which means its allmost never taken anywhere and easy to remember 

People just call me Meat when we are gaming and talking on teamspeak

DIY 

CHOPPED!

Cythraul is Welsh for demon :P (quite cringe but w/e) Went with this name about a year or two ago when I went to rural Wales and fell in love :D

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~

I'm still using that member title? :lol:

Though recently my eyes haven't hurt anymore in bright sunlight (as opposed to any previous year when winter was over). I might not see that well, but I no longer suffer from eye pain in sunlight. But I still find dark areas comforting. The only lights that I have in my room on is usually just the monitor. I dunno, I just like night time and feel more energetic when it's dark.

It's a blessing and a curse, my friend. I run into the same issue.. I have a hard time concentrating on anything relating to my studies unless it's very late. Don't know why; just have never been able to truly sit down and concentrate on something that doesn't completely entice me unless the sun is down. 

You need to say my complete username out loud to understand what it means...

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz - RAM: HyperX Savage 16GB DDR3 Memory @2400mhz - GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 3.5GB @1500mhz - Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97 - Storage: Win10 on 240GB HyperX Predator m.2 SSD, - Ubuntu w/ Gnome 3 on 80GB OCZ Vertex 3 - 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Game Installs - 5TB mass storage - Monitor: 21:9 3440x1440 LG 34UM95 - PSU: Corsair RM 750w - Case: Silverstone FT01 - Cooling: Custom Water Loop

my user name was given to my by my uncle when he first took me shooting I now use it for everything online and plan to just keep using it 

It was the remnants of Trackmania Nations Forever era.

I was playing with my better friend, and seeing that I am improved, he considered my old IndoN00b (yeah, a bit bad-looking) ID obsolete, and changed it to this one.

After I graduated elementary school, we had a party (with all the students that graduated and with the teachers). And I wanted to took a selfie with some of my classmates and a girl just came to me and simply called me Selfie. I didn't like it at the begining but I started liking it.. :3 YAY

Its the model number of my printer. I needed something easy to remember, what better than the string of letters that sits next to me everyday.

I violently sneezed while typing my name.

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Series 250GB for boot + WD 2TB Black
  • PSU
    Corsair RM 750W
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100 V2
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K 70 LUX
  • Mouse
    Corsair Raptor M45
  • PCPartPicker URL

To put it blunt, I'm a fat shit. Most services you register on don't allow things like thefatshit so I changed it to thefatshiz. How it got to thefatshizms? I forgot the password to thefatshiz.

This is mostly an alias name of the name that I consider beautiful (Kiara) and what supposedly means anonymous in Japanese (Tokumei). I use since I distrust strangers on the internet, but I am slowly using my actual name since changing to what I consider an approprite title for me is in process.

Mine is nothing special, GoldSrc (or GoldSource) is Half-Life's engine.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

CI78 is short hand for Crazyidiot78 which I use as a handle on Fanficiton.net and several other websites.  It has to do with my motto in life.

1- Try anything once except folk dancing and insest

2- Why..... why not

3- You know it seemed like a really good idea at the time

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has five different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salted sheep heads

I use to have a 96accord. I haven't had it since 2007 but keep the same name on all forums/sites.

I have a '15 Subaru WRX now.

I was born in Nakano city in Tokyo. I moved to Canada in 2001 for University (both of my parents are Canadian citizens).

My username originated from RuneScape, I clicked on random name, because I was renaming my character, so it said "Dusk Fire" I liked the name so i kept it. Then when I tried creating a new YouTube account, I noticed that "DuskFire" was taken, so i took "DuskF1re" I still don't know why used the 1 instead of the l, but i decided that I would keep it. Thats how my username came to be.

Duskf1re

Went to play some lazer tag with some friends, We all had entered some vulgar nicknames, The attendants didn't like it, and therefor changed my nickname to Pink bunny, I kept it for Lazer tag, And Go Karting, and now starting to use it here.

Ninja was from when I joined a GTA IV mod forums. I couldn't come up with a name before I joined, but I had a few friends in another community. I was always so quiet so someone decided "Ninja". The 35 came out of nowhere but apparently it's a really popular number.

After a couple of years I finally found a nickname that would work. DoubleUx2

DoubleUx2 is read as DoubleUtimesTwo = WW

Those are my initials.

Previous nicknames are:

Byakugan (Cuz I am a Naruto fan, used this nick over 10 years ago)

ww1993 (Cuz nicknames are hard to find)

Kryptonite (Cuz I like the song from 3 Doors Down)

Kadiimaris (Only use this one for nicknames in MMORPG, it was a random name that popped up once in WoW)

Started Folding@Home on 02-05-2015

Kadiimaris (Only use this one for nicknames in MMORPG, it was a random name that popped up once in WoW)

This name sounds familiar...

What realm do you play on? I think I might have seem you before. You play a priest?

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

This name sounds familiar...

What realm do you play on? I think I might have seem you before. You play a priest?

Its been almost a year since I last played the game and that was for one month only. (I think it was a mage)

I was quite active around 4 years ago, I use this nickname when I cant use DoubleUx2 ingame in other MMORPG games.

Started Folding@Home on 02-05-2015