If Noctua made a case.

Raawmeat

i would legitimately want to buy this

Daily Driver (Lenovo Y700 Laptop)

Manjaro Linux  ||||  Intel Core i7-6700HQ  ||||  16GB DDR4-2666    ||||   GeForce GTX 960m  

250GB Samsung 970 Evo | 500GB Samung 840 Evo 

Windows Gaming PC

Windows 10 Pro  |||   Intel Core i7-10700k  |||   32GB DDR4-3600  |||   GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER  |||   MSI z490 A-Pro  |||   EVGA Supernova G2 650w 80+ Gold

120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM

Bedroom HTPC and Emulation Box

Manjaro Linux  ||||   Intel Xeon E3-1231v3  ||||   8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon RX 460   |||  Asus B85M-G

120GB SSD

Living Room HTPC - Optiplex 790 SFF

Manjaro Linux  |||  Intel Core i5-2400  |||  8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon HD 5450

120GB SSD

16 hours ago, kingmustard said:

That looks horrendous 😣

You are entitled to your wrong opinion ;) 

On 5/5/2020 at 4:05 PM, Raawmeat said:

First off to see how the colors match and a small mod to the power button.

Spoiler

20200329_104949.thumb.jpg.1fd97845e045834069969c131f67aaef.jpg

Okay but this power button though! That's sick

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

was the vertical GPU for looks or performance? I have the same case and I notice how how the glass gets in the exaust of the GPU: I wonder if a vertical config might help move air away faster.

also how easy was to install the holder?

2020 AMD Build:

Ryzen 3800x - Asus TUF x570 - Crucial Ballistix 16GB 3600cl16 - ROG Strix GTX1070 OC 8G - EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W - Sabrent Rocket 1TB

2012 Intel Build:

Intel i5-3570k @4.0Ghz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866 - XFX HD7970 GHz - Enermax Revolution87+ 650w - Crucial MX500 500GB

4 hours ago, Trentonxx said:

was the vertical GPU for looks or performance? I have the same case and I notice how how the glass gets in the exaust of the GPU: I wonder if a vertical config might help move air away faster.

also how easy was to install the holder?

Purely for looks, Didnt see any temp or fan speed difference at all with the stock cooler. Im auming you are using a "taller gpu" that is wider than the pci bracket? If so you might run in to some issues if you got a big heatsink for the cpu and a vertical mount. So be sure to check that before buying. 

If you got a pair of pliers its easy as you have to cut off the small metal parts between the pci brackets and thats all you have to do. 

For anybody that wants to do the same and is looking for the right colors. The codes are for the Pantone color palette.

Standard

Brown = PQ-483C   Noctua

Beige = PQ-2309C   Noctua

Redux

Light Grey = 427C   Noctua

Dark Grey = 431C   Noctua

Chromax

Red = 200C   Noctua

Blue = 19-4050 TPX   Noctua

Green = 18-6030 TPX   Noctua

Yellow = 108C   Noctua

I love everything about this build.  Take you for posting it.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Looks pretty sweet! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the less mainstream color choices - noctua and reeven get so much hate for their colors but I love them regardless

Daily Driver: Asus ROG Flow X13 - 5900HS/3050 Ti

Primary Desktop: NCase M1 - 5800X3D/RX 6950XT

Travel PC: Fractal Terra - 5800X/RTX 3060 Ti

I have too many computers. List here.

@Raawmeat nice work, the effort you put into this definitely shows. 

Do you have a nice 70's style modern end table to paint Noctua brown to display your rig? If not, I think you should.

A shame that higher end boards often only are coloured black and not brown like  some really low end MSI boards 

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

• 2 months later...

Holy s*** this is so statistically unlikely!. Around January I was planning my next build and had decided on a Noctua themed build after looking at some ones I found on reddit and google images and such. I already had all my parts and the theme and aesthetic chosen. Unfortunately the case I wanted ( Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL ) was sold out, as were nearly all cases. So I got the only thing available that would fit my giant NH-D15 Noctua cooler. And it happens to also be a Meshify C!. And believe it or not, I did almost the SAME color theme you did, except reversed!. I know this thread is old but I feel compelled by the similarity alone to share this!. After completing my build I was looking for tips for wiring, and a aftermarket GPU cooler, and I stumbled upon your thread here. And I will admit, I did steal your brilliant Noctua Logo power button idea!. 😁

20200801_130614.jpg

20200801_130710.jpg

20200801_130827.jpg

20200801_131344.jpg

20200801_130525.jpg

Yours looks amazing, did you use the official Noctua colors from the Pantone color catalogue?. Noctua was nice enough to actually provide me with perfectly matching color codes. I hate that my GPU ruins the theme however, so my final step is going to be using a Artic Accelero Extreme IV and removing the stock fan/bracket off it and installing a few Noctua fans, as seen in this user's build from Reddit below.

GXRJMkKehoXpQRB_JNIZjmDub6_9pjW-1y-XcjxfnsQ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 8:01 PM, IRegisteredToBrag said:

Yours looks amazing, did you use the official Noctua colors from the Pantone color catalogue?. Noctua was nice enough to actually provide me with perfectly matching color codes. I hate that my GPU ruins the theme however, so my final step is going to be using a Artic Accelero Extreme IV and removing the stock fan/bracket off it and installing a few Noctua fans, as seen in this user's build from Reddit below.

Thanks, im glad i get to see the finnished product the other way around color wise.

Nah i just matched it with a brand of spray paint so it aint 100% match but not that far off. The brown is a little to much red in otherwise its all good.

Yeah I know Noctua is good with their support normally, this time i got the cold shoulder when wanting to show of the product to them tho :( .

And looking at your gpu, maybe just try and remove the current fans with shroud and just slap some Noctua fans ontop of the original heatsink.

I love how you dealt the the nh-d15s heatsink with the chromax cover NA-HC4, I am thinking of doing the same or getting the NA-HC3 cover to get a two tone or simply painting on something on the HC4.

I love it Noctua pls make it happen!  A Noctua color themed NR200 style ITX case would be amazing.

And a brown or beige (creme?) color version of the heatsink would be awesome :D

PC hardware always being black, white or silver is boring.

AMD R7 3700X

32GB Mushkin Redline 3200MHz DDR4

Aorus A530 Elite WIFI

Bequiet Shadow Rock 3

EVGA RTX 2060 Super

Phanteks AMP 650W

Fractal Pop Air

Windows 11 / Arch Linux

Didn't think it was possible to actually make a fractal case look good, but you went and did it anyways. Well done. 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2020 at 12:11 PM, seee the state im in nooow said:

i half-regret getting kopaka ,_, (at least i got onua)

I only had Gali .....

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 7:44 PM, Raawmeat said:

Stay tuned for the next update.

looking good so far

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

Why

Entertainment PC ~ 9900k - 32gb Ripjaws V CL16 - Aorus Pro Wifi - DRP4 - 240GB Intel SSD - 6TB Conventional HD's - Corsair RM850x - Fractal Mesify C in White - EVGA GTX 980Ti SC

Displays ~ Lenovo g34w-10 (Main) - BenQ XL2540 (Gaming) - 32" Acer ET322QR (For Laptop) - BenQ XL2411 (Backup / In storage) - Vivo STAND-V001JB & STAND-V001T

Peripherals ~ Corsair K68 RGB MX Red - BFO9000 (in progress) - Logitech G900 - Blue Snowball - Bose QC 35 II

Laptop ~ Asus a17 4800H / 16GB / 1TB NVME / 1660Ti / 120hz w/

Second PC ~ i5 8400 / 16GB Ripjaws V CL18 / MSI z370 A-Pro 

Productivity Other ~ Macbook Air 2015 model - Macbook Pro 17" (2011) - iPad Pro 2015 Model w/ Pencil w/ Otterbox Hardcase - Toshiba Satellite S50-D 

Networking ~ Fk off

Bio - Literal Retarded Autist

1 hour ago, veikko315 said:

Why

No, the question should be why not?

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

21 minutes ago, Raawmeat said:

Still needs a bit of polishing.

20201102_164647.thumb.jpg.e990e38e22d9ac7f12097320d54afb82.jpg

Nice

Did you always plan to give the whole setup the brown theme?

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler