What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Mine would be one of the 007 games for the gamecube... 

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

FF8 and Runescape

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom.CPU: i5 6600k w/ H100i

PSU: Corsair RM 850GPU:  GTX 980 Ti Case: NZXT 820 Full Tower

Blizzard trio of Diablo II (and LoD) + Warcraft III + Starcraft Brood War 

Spoiler

So hard to pick only one so it would have to be Banjo-Kazooie or LoZ:OoT

Need for speed underground 2 on the PS2 :D

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

CoD 4  hands down since it is the best game in the existence of mankind. Lol, nah just kidding, it was Tekken. I remember being the youngest one out of my family playing the game and getting owned by everyone including my parents. One time we had a tournament, i got so competitive, they made me go to the finals on purpose and my brother decided it was funny to just stomp over me in the game. I remember getting pretty mad, nonetheless i have a lot of great memories with that game. I don't think it would be forgotten pretty easily

Thanks for letting me share my story :)

tetris

And not the one Ubisoft fucked up, right?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Can't really remember the first one, I think it was either Dune, Warcraft or Wolfenstein. Wasn't so much as playing them, as watching my older brother play them, but still had really good time.

I played tons of games when I was little and loved them all... Need for speed, Mortal combat, Diablo , half-life, Gothic, GTA (the old 2D game), Fifa, different simulates... they were all unique and one of kind back then, which made them all super fun.

GTA San Andreas for the PS2 and Pokemon Diamond for the Nintendo DS^.^

And not the one Ubisoft fucked up, right?

original :)

Gotta be one of Double Dragon on C64, The Last Ninja on C64 or Megaman on the NES.

If pushed I'd go with MM, such a great game.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Non-PC: Pokemon Red/Blue; When i was 5 my mom got me a gameboy and pokemon red + blue out of the blue on the way home from work. Since then I was inlove with pokemans.

PC: MMORPGS, when I was 11 my friend showed me gunbound, then runescape, then maplestory, then I finally found wow and found my place. 

Still love many games, but pokemon and wow have a special place.

For me definately the original Gran Turismo on the full fat PS1.

Need for speed underground 2 on the PS2 :D

I tried that but it ran slow and had no shaders so no cool paint jobs.. I ended up giving it away and playing it on pc lol. Also check out the texture mod for it on pc, amazing.

Snake or the worm.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Captain comic, was my fav game for years, till wolf 3d came along........

Yes I'm very old......

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

The first game that I actually really enjoyed was GTA III. That game was so innovative for its time, completely unreal. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - for it's soundtrack. I could sit and listen to Wave 103 all day and never get tired.

LA Noire - First Game that I got on Xbox 360 and absolutely adored it.

The Walking Dead (Telltale) Seasons 1 & 2 - Both amazing games with great stories :-)