What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Properly CS 1.8 and Warcraft 3

First games i could stay up all night and play

Main Gaming Rig:

[Xeon 1231 v3] - [Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI] - [Noctua NH-U9S] [R9 Nano] - [8GB Corsair Vengnance LP] [Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB] - [Seagate Barrcuda 500GB] [Silverstone SX-500 LG] [M1 Ncases] - [MG279q freesync] - [Vortex Poker 3] [Logitech G502][HE-400I HIFIMAN][Objective2 + ODAC]

I must say.....Need For Speed. I was pretty much addicted to that game.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Maniac Mansion.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Very first game was Super Mario on my old SEGA. As for PC, it was Warcraft III and Diablo II :D

NFS World. Played like 800 hours on that game before I quit last month.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Runescape, so close to max cape but after loosing my over £300 worth of gold (took forever for me to earn and I lost it all in like 10 minutes..) from being silly I couldn't face playing it again >;(.

Virtual On: Cyber Troopers on the SEGA Saturn. From the controls to the character design to the music (especially the music), it's a masterpiece in my eyes, and still my favourite game.

In general, Real Soccer 2009 for DSi (I was 9, OK?). For PC, Minecraft got me into PC gaming...

Anyone remember this old gem?

Screenshot-2.png

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

The very first game I bought on Steam, Portal.

Speaking of which, I should play it again...

First ever game that I loved is Super Smash Bros. Melee. The first somewhat current game that I LOVED was Skyrim.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

- Gandalf the Grey

I feel a bit old since Super Mario Bros 3 gets that honor of being the first game I played that I fell in love with. 

the first game i ever played was starcraft, i was about 2 then, the first game i ever owned was the original pokemon sapphire. loved both

CPU: AMD 760k @4ghz | Motherboard: MSI fm2-a55-e33 | RAM: G. skill 4gb @1833 | GPU: AMD HD 7850 | Case: Nzxt 210 Tempest (with glass window mod) | Storage: Adata 128gb ssd | PSU: Raidmax rx-530ss | Display: 720p crap | Cooling: CoolerMaster sickleflow 120 green x4 | Keyboard: crap | Mouse: Razer diamondback | Sound: logitech 2.1 speakers | Operating System: Windows 7 Ult | Battle.net: Voldras #1712

The_Sims_Coverart.png

Played countless hours of this. In retrospect, I probably simulated every possible situation and every possible outcome in the game with the amount of time I spent playing The Sims.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro