What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

The worm or Snake.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

My first game was Mario Kart 64 and the first one I loved was Midtown Madness 2.

Gran turismo 2 <3
Pretty amazing how like ,10 years after I played it, I can now play it on my phone haha

Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight.

My personal build up for this game was huge. The first Star Wars shooter with a lightsaber. 

It was also the time when the game aisle at CompUSA was alive and thriving. This was a game I couldn't wait to get the box for.

Fallout 3 on PC definitely wins it for me, its how I switched to PC from console.

Pokemon Sapphire. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella

I was about 5 - aboslutely loved it and played through the entire series of Kings Quest games through my childhood <3

There is a new one coming out this year!

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

Mario Kart 64, I think (was 4 years old at the time, weren't allowed to play that often), if not, Super Mario 64 (got for my 6th birthday, played the shit out of it (was sick as hell at the time))

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

Lego Racers for the computer. I played a ton of that game.

Every topic I post in dies.

Super smash 64 and zelda ocarina of time. I had a NES at some point but I was to youg to remeber correctly. ( I was probably like 5-6)

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Simcity 2000 aww shit yesh

A few other first games of mine were:

Unreal Tournament 1999

Age Of Empires 3

BattleField 2

ANDDDDDDDDDD Minecraft :>

Halo 3. I played the hell out of that game and the rest of the halo series until I discovered what greatness the master race offers.

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

Banjo-Kazooie on the N64. Then proceeded to love Banjo-Tooie as well.

Field agent from the Ministry of Stop It. Now stop it!

The first game that I played was Paperboy on the Nintendo 64. I also played a lot of gameboy games hehe I still have them all. 

CPU: Intel i7 4790k  Motherboard: MSI Z97S Sli Krait Edition  RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyperx Fury (black)  GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX970  
Case: Coolermaster Mastercase Pro 5  Storage: 1TB WD 120GB Samsung OSD  PSU: Corsair RM750  Monitor: Acer 23"  
KeyboardCM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue  OS: Windows 10     Working on hardline watercooling!  :D

Would have to be Bomber Raid for the Sega Master System

Half-Life 1

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Chestermaster 5000 and the incredible machine #OG

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life. The gamecube was the only console I brought to college and that the only game.

The award fits...

It was the original Doom on a 386DX 40MHz computer :D ahh good old days.

Family Computer (??) - battle tanks (?)

Sega - Bare Knuckles -> sonic the hedgehog

PC - Red Alert

- thru emulators: Zelda, Final Fantasy 1-4

PS1 - D**** forgot that strategic rpg

Cr@p, i forgot this one on PC waaaaay before Red Alert

leisure suit larry by Sierra