What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

What is the first game you played and absolutely loved?

Edit: mine was Gears of War 2, I played the shit out of horde mode, but that was before I knew of the master race. Sadly, no emulator for it yet.

( I made a post before this )But before that I played nintedo 64 ( I played super mario 64 ) and the sega genisis ( I played street fighter )and a little while after that I played the NES ( I played super mario )aaaa the good ol'days I also played the PS2 ( I played GTA san andreas and vice city as well as call of duty finest hour and tony hawks proving grounds)

Hi friend.Who are you?

Probably Lego Indiana Jones. It was one of the first ones my older bothers let me play with them, and it was so fun.

Now, years later, I play the newest ones with my little brother.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for gamecube

"A sphere is not what it seems. Think of it is an infintie plane that gives you the illusion of ending where you began."

Pokémon Blue for the Game Boy. I got it for my birthday, along with a Game Boy Color, in 1999, and while I was young and had help from my older sisters at parts due to me failing to overcome balancing issues or the game's many, many glitches, or just being bad at video games in general, I absolutely loved it.

Pokémon Blue for the Game Boy. I got it for my birthday, along with a Game Boy Color, in 1999, and while I was young and had help from my older sisters at parts due to me failing to overcome balancing issues or the game's many, many glitches, or just being bad at video games in general, I absolutely loved it.

Shhhh! Don't say that. It's every nerd's point of pride that they could figure out the poke battling system when they were 9. I beat the original game but didn't pay attention to types until middle school.

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/

Wow this is a hard question...For me it's probably the original Prince of Persia on DOS (Not the ubi version but the original Jordan Mechner version)...Such a great game.

Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Mega Drive 2. Along side a 50 games in 1 cd for the pc with a broken version of Pokemon Blue that couldn't save data.

Super Mario 3 hype!

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Lets see.....I first played "real" videos games on PC. Half-life, Counter-Strike and Red Alert 2

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

minecraft :P

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Kind of just got into gaming so the first game that made me forget what sleep is would be bioShock infinite 

Ahhhh. I would like to say Halo: Combat evovled, but then Ghost Recon is also up there. Both for original Xbox.

Final Fantasy VII, absolutely loved that game, though now I'm more into skyrim :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Pokemon Blue was the very first game I played and loved.

The games that got me really into gaming were: Star Fox SNES, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario RPG (these games were my dad's and I played them whenever I came over for the weekend). 

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Hahaha, this brings me back, I had a hand me down Gameboy with Pokemon Yellow.

I didn't experience that kind of thrill again until my dads brother got a job at PlayStation and sent us a PS2 launch year christmas with a whack ton of games.

Gran Turismo 3 took hold of me like no other before or since then.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

Ohh the PlayStation 2 classics.

First favorite? Sly 2 or 3.

First GC one was definitely Super Mario Sunshine (Hate all you want!)

CPU: AMD FX-6350@4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston Fury Black + 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance HDD: WD Green 1Tb SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 60Gb CASE: DeepCool Tesseract SW

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fJLRWZ

A Bug's Life for the PC around 1998. good times.

Gta san andreas on ps2...i bought it myself when I was about 9-11yrs old. Still have great memories

Longboarders/ skaters message me!