What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Probably Contra or Blades of Steel on the NES. My dad and I spent uncountable hours on those games. The first game my dad loved was Galaga.

Super Mario Land.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Legend of Zelda Gold Edition, specific to PC? Loom maybe

hey thats my game lol,

I remember going to sears with my mom still and buying that game ,I am all most sure it was like $70 back in the day "first cart to ever use a battery to save your game"  all most sure it was or one of the first.

The first game I can remember playing that I loved would be The Lost Vikings for SNES  :)

Mine must be "The Getaway" on the PS2 I believe, before that game I only really played to beat others at stuff like Crash Team Racing and so on. "The Getaway" was such a brilliant game

For me it was pokemon man. I remember getting a gameboy color for my birthday and played the shit out of it. I spent hours trying to catch all the pokemon. Loved that game. After that i went to gta liberty city and wwe smackdowb vs raw on my psp. Lol.

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k l Mobo: msi z97 pcmate l GPU: MSI Gtx 970 4gb OC l PSU: CM V550 l RAM: RipJaws 8gb l Case: NZXT H440 l Cooling: CM Hyper 212x l Storage: Crucial mx100 128gb ssd l OS: Windows 7 l Keyboard: CM storm quickfire ultimate(Blue) l Mouse: Razor Mamba l Display: Some shitty samsung monitor

Crash Day together with Red Alert 2 were my first PC games but all of my childhood hours, at least a huge chunk of them, were spent on a PSP with GTA Liberty and Vice City Stories (that I still play time to time).

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

HAHA My favorite was HotWheels Racing back on the PS1, i still play it from time to time....Its just so good.  No plot or great effects just a great game

Lol i tought i was young!

My very first would probably be Super Mario or something like that on that high end beast

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a1/Sega-Mega-Drive-JP-Mk1-Console-Set.jpg/1920px-Sega-Mega-Drive-JP-Mk1-Console-Set.jpg

But my first ever PC game was Delta Force

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a5/DF1-game.JPG/250px-DF1-game.JPG

delta-force-resimleri-indir-1.jpg

man those sleepless nights in the gaming club

MB: MCP61M-M3 CPU: Phenom 2 840 @ 3.2GHz GPU: Palit GTS 450 1GB RAM: 8GB 1333MHz Adata

Hard choice... Im probably gonna have to say Gauntlet on N64...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Don't remember which one I played first and loved, I played several games before these but I know I really got into gaming with Morrowind, Halo CE, and Command And Conquer, Red Alert. 

--Desktop--                                                                 

Vanya                                                              

MSI B550M Pro-VDH WIFI

AMD Ryzen 5600X

Radeon RX 6600TX

G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4 3600Mhz  16 x 2

Final Fantasy VII my bro showed me when I was 13 or 14 then right after Final Fantasy Tactics. Both are FUCKING AMAZING. The first game I lost the most of my life to would be when I was 14-15 and played Diablo II for like 6 hours a day after school minimum for 3 years straight.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

SWAT 4. I loved that game so fucking much.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

What is the first game you played and absolutely loved?

Edit: mine was Gears of War 2, I played the shit out of horde mode, but that was before I knew of the master race. Sadly, no emulator for it yet.

Morrowind

Faster Than Light was the first game I really fell in love with. I had gotten "addicted" to some other games before but nothing rivaled my need for FTL. When it came out on iPad I had to be careful not to pull it out literally all the time. 

Pokemon sapphire. I replayed that game so many times.

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Pool of Radiance on Commodore 64 (think it was the 64)  Long before most of you guys were born.

Wii Sports.  I beat the shit out of all my family in boxing.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Mine was tekken 2 on the ps1(played tekken 1 first, but tekken 2 was immense), my grandfather used to get drunk and button bash the crap out of the controller and beat me every time......... good times :D

While the original mario and pokemon games were great, and a lot of fun to play multiplayer.

Legend of Dragoon was, and still is, the greatest game of all time. 

Simcity3000, good times, good times.

Flight Simulator X is a close second.

What is the first game you played and absolutely loved?

Edit: mine was Gears of War 2, I played the shit out of horde mode, but that was before I knew of the master race. Sadly, no emulator for it yet.

couple years ago before I heard about the difference between consoles and PCs its embarrising but I played call of duty ghots on the ......... XBOX :blink:

Hi friend.Who are you?