What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

duck hunt ...

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Wings of fury and Ports of Call both on Amiga

Warcraft 1! That game got me hooked on PC gaming. Warcraft 2 was also amazing.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

I can't remember what the first game I ever played was called but it was some miner game(not manic miner) for one of the old Macintosh Power PCs and I loved playing it. The first game I really got hooked on was Ratchet: Gladiator for PS2. Man I loved that game. Gosh, now I really feel like playing it.

I can't remember what the first game I ever played was called but it was some miner game(not manic miner) for one of the old Macintosh Power PCs and I loved playing it. The first game I really got hooked on was Ratchet: Gladiator for PS2. Man I loved that game. Gosh, now I really feel like playing it.

your welcome

Socom Combined Assault for the PS2, Still play it today. My very first game EVER was Lego Island Xtreme Stunts for the PS2 (my first Console ever and my introduction into gaming)

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

Can't remember if I posted in this topic before.... ....

Starcraft 1 for me. I played other games before, but that's the one that really got me hooked on PC gaming. (if I posted in this thread and beofre and answered something else... well that'd be awkward)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

This will date me a little, but The Legend of Zelda. Then probably Contra. I beat Contra once a day for probably about a year.

Crap, I just remembered, the first PC game I owned and played was Jazz Jackrabbit. That game is actually really fun, even today. But the first game I ever played was that miner game i mentioned in my previous post.

Command&Conquer Red Alert 2

oh, those windhelm screams still kiss my dreams at night.

I was gonna say oblivion at first but red alert 2 is probably the first game I really got into

This will date me a little, but The Legend of Zelda. Then probably Contra. I beat Contra once a day for probably about a year.

Ahh.. good old days... contra for several hours and then.. Golden Axe 2 on the Sega Mega Drive 2...

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

Midtown Madness 2

I loved just cruising around the city. And it was on PC, long before I had a console.

System: Thinkpad T460

Age of eempires I and II

besides that lots of miniclip games I had downloaded to a Pendrive

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Crash bandicoot, ahh golden days.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I started at the bottom, first time I ever pick up a controller and played a game was Atari 2600 E.T.

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

First game that I ever played and loved has to be Dragon Warrior off the 1st gen Nintendo, I miss the simplicity sometimes:( 

Spore. got it for a birthday(can't remember which one, it was at least 3-4 years ago iirc) and was all like "Dafuq is this" dad put it in his old comp, BOOM. i played it so much :P

first actual computer game I played was Star Trek running on an Internal Intel mainframe back when they were in Oxford

the graphics weren't up to much

after that it was games on a ZX81 and the Vic 20 - so i guess the first game I truly LOVED on the vic was Jef's GridRunner but  there were loads of great games like the FPS 3D pacman on the ZX81 - this was years before Doom!

·· When I die i wan't to go peacefully - in my sleep, like my granddad - Not screaming in terror, like his passengers ··

·· [ while (!asleep()) { $sheep++} ] :: [ The Cave ] ··

Asteroids  ... and Gauntlet (the arcade version). My brother and I would play gauntlet for hour upon hour together

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M