What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

I absolutely loved ratchet and clank series on playstation 2, it was my first ever video game I played.

Halo 2 on xbox original! Such a classic game! Didn't even play online until a year after I started gaming. It was all just LAN parties.

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard

Kind of funny, but mine was Maplestory (I played Neopets before that, but I have difficulty looking back at that and calling it a "game"). Something about it struck all the right chords in it for 10-year old me. I guess it was the colorful pixel graphics, the music, and the social aspect of it that kept drawing me back.

Now I go back and try it for nostalgic and it's shit.

Love is strong word. Most games that i play many times has more of a love hate thing.  But i don't how many others said it but Final Fantasy VII was epic ..even in 2001 when i first played it. on our Pentium II i think. I don't care what they say the PC version sounds better. 

Duck hunt on the NES.

tumblr_l3chv7J0qh1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

I bought I pirate cartridge for the NES that had dozens of games on it. Mario, Duck Hunt, Kid Icarus, Excite Bike. That was a good day.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Star Wars Battlefront II on a friends PSP.

I also used to really love Forza 4 but now I play Assetto Corsa at 5510x1080p @ 60FPS on three screen with a G27 wheel on a GTX 770 so 720p on an Xbox somehow feels less impressive...

pong on the original atari 2600, we never had the oddesy, nor could i ever find the original cabnet, so that is as close to the original experience as I could get. as for other games, more intricate ones, I would have to say Golden Eye on the n64, and turok rage wars ( both of which hold my # 2 favorite spot after pong.)

Nothing to see here, move along

Gran Turismo 2 on the PS, I put hours and hours into that game trying to get every car available

Dark Ages (1991 MS-DOS original)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Come ti think of it, this was a great one too:

prince-of-persia.gif

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

Banjo Kazooie has been and always will be my favorite game of all time. Halo 3 can be a close second.

私はピザが大好きだよ。
CPU: i5 4670k - GPU: Twin Frozr GTX 760 - Mobo: Msi Z87 G45 - Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 - PSU: CX600M - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - Case: Fractal Design Define R4 - OS: Windows 8.1

007: Golden Eye N64 days, though mine was second hand from my cousin and about 6 years old.

MB: ASUS M5A99X Rev1.0 | CPU: AMD FX-6100 4.0GHz | GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DCUII |  RAM: 8GB Ripjaws 1600MHz | COOLER: Corsair H80i

PSU: Corsair 550w | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM | HDD: WD Green 750GB 5000RPM

CHASSIS: Zalman Z11 Plus

Pokemon Silver Edition was the first video game when I played when I was 4 years old. I was pretty stupid at it because I never got passed route 30 mindlessly killing caterpies with my cyndaquil. Then thinking the game was broken since cyndaquil wouldnt attack anymore but I just didn't know to restore his Power Points. Looking back I still have a chuckle at myself, but I still had fun and loved it.  :D  :D

Halo 2 was the first game i played that i really loved. But the game i loved the most was Halo 3. Cant get enough of it.

What?

• 3 weeks later...

Counter-Strike!! 

My Rig:

CPU: Intel i5 3470 | MB: Asrock H77 Pro4/MVP | RAM: GSkill Ripjawx 8gb DDR3 1600 | VGA: Gigabyte GTX560 OC | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb, 2X Intel 330 60gb | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 750gb | CASE: Modded NZXT Souce 220 | Cooling: Deepcool Iceblade Pro | PSU: Seasonic M12II 520w | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Mousepad: Razer Vespula | Monitor: Dell E2314H

First one I played and loved probably was Pokemon red. I remember sneaking at night while everyone was asleep to go play it. The adrenaline rush was ridiculous. Anything for my charzard though.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Zelda. No contest.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Mario and Luigi Superstar saga on GBA. IMO one of the best mario games of all time.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

That would be rollercoaster tycoon 1 :)

Awesome game even nowadays.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)