Official Hotel Accommodations/Discounts

Edit: Pricing for Panda Pod Hotel will be about $63 as the offer is for a 10% Discount off the regular price.

Hotel Blocks/Discounts

If you are looking to book hotel accommodations for LTX 2020 take a look at the links below for some options:

Panda Pod Hotel - The Panda Pod Hotel is an affordable hotel option at about $63 CAD per night (before tax) and since it’s located close to our rapid transit system (SkyTrain) it is both easily accessible from the Vancouver Airport and the Vancouver Convention Centre. Unlike traditional hotels the Panda Pod is a pod hotel with 64 pods in total and offers free WiFi, lockers, parking, and other amenities.

EXchange Hotel Vancouver Link - The EXchange Hotel Vancouver is an Executive Hotel that has a limited block of rooms available at $369/night (before tax & fees). This is a great location for attendees that are interested in exploring the heart of downtown Vancouver and want easy access to the different districts and attractions available. A full list of amenities & services can be found HERE.

Executive Hotel Le Soleil Link - The hotel Le Soleil is an all-suite option that is also available through Executive Hotels at a rate of $369/night (before tax & fees). The Executive Hotel Le Soleil has been recognized as one of the top 25 luxury hotels in Canada and has been consistently awarded the Travellers Choice Award by Trip Advisor and is just a 3 minute walk from the Vancouver Convention Centre. A full list of amenities & services can be found HERE.

LTX2020 Dates: August 8th & 9th at the Vancouver Convention Centre.

We will be updating this post and the accommodations page on the LTX website when/if we have additional hotel accommodation options available specifically for LTX 2020.

28 minutes ago, comander said:

One fair warning to everyone, 64 pods isn't that much.
There's HUNDREDS of people at LTX. 

Damn.  This is wild.  Can't even sleep with my wife?

image.png.3700917a7be3fe74c72cd97c974d1740.png

image.png.30d869fbfcd5b7daa52b8f6dcf47dc77.png

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Maybe this is me being silly, but I feel like including the date and end of LTX in the OP would be helpful?

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

1 hour ago, comander said:

One fair warning to everyone, 64 pods isn't that much.
There's HUNDREDS of people at LTX. 

We are working on some other blocks and we'll of course update the post when/if we do get some more. Vancouver is already busy in the summer so securing a single hotel blocks in the hundreds aren't always possible. Each hotel also works differently and has different requirements/contracts/agreements that we have to take into consideration.

37 minutes ago, GrockleTD said:

Maybe this is me being silly, but I feel like including the date and end of LTX in the OP would be helpful?

Fair point, added that to the post ?

1 hour ago, RollinLower said:

what a time to be alive. 60 bucks to sleep in a bunk bed with strangers.

It's Canadian bucks so like $3 American.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

$60 for a hostel style bunk bed is quite expensive. If you are 6' tall, good luck sleeping in them pods! LOLOLOLOL What a joke.

I bet Hostel International is $40 or $45. You wont be able to get a motel room for less then $100 anywhere.

Campgrounds are cheap.

Sleeping in your car is cheap.

Renting a Uhaul van and sleeping in that is $20/night + $0.40/km. A very legit method if you ask me! Even if you drove to Vancouver, you can still rent a uhaul van, or a uhual cube van and sleep in it. I would hunt down tons of clean cardboard, maybe buy some camping bed foam from Crappy Tire and bring your sleeping bag.

Finding a spot where you wont be hassled to pitch a tent for free would be quite easy to do. I notice lots of good spots nearby.

4 minutes ago, greenmax said:

$60 for a hostel style bunk bed is quite expensive. If you are 6' tall, good luck sleeping in them pods! LOLOLOLOL What a joke.

I bet Hostel International is $40 or $45. You wont be able to get a motel room for less then $100 anywhere.

Campgrounds are cheap.

Renting a Uhaul van and sleeping in that is $20/night + $0.40/km. A very legit method if you ask me! Even if you drove to Vancouver, you can still rent a uhaul van, or a uhual cube van and sleep in it. I would hunt down tons of clean cardboard, maybe buy some camping bed foam from Crappy Tire and bring your sleeping bag.

Finding a spot where you wont be hassled to pitch a tent for free would be quite easy to do. I notice lots of good spots nearby.

Oof.  You're not gonna be very popular with fellow convention goers with this method.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

3 minutes ago, nick name said:

Oof.  You're not gonna be very popular with fellow convention goers with this method.  

Well, you can always shower at any gym. City pools have a shower fee of a couple dollars. Use baby wipes or just cover body odor with Axe Body spray. A quick wipe down at any Tim Hortons coffee shop washroom. Truck stops you can use their showers, and if someone just got out you can use the dirty shower for much cheaper.

Been backpacking and traveling for cheap for a long time. Gotta know all the tips and tricks.

On 2/25/2020 at 5:15 PM, greenmax said:

Well, you can always shower at any gym. City pools have a shower fee of a couple dollars. Use baby wipes or just cover body odor with Axe Body spray. A quick wipe down at any Tim Hortons coffee shop washroom. Truck stops you can use their showers, and if someone just got out you can use the dirty shower for much cheaper.

Been backpacking and traveling for cheap for a long time. Gotta know all the tips and tricks.

More like been going to anime conventions for a long time. Spraying yourself with Axe when you stink of BO just makes it ten times worse.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 4:10 PM, kelvinhall05 said:

More like been going to anime conventions for a long time. Spraying yourself with Axe when you stink of BO just makes it ten times worse.

I hate the smell of Axe even if you've just showered.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 4:08 PM, greenmax said:

Campgrounds are cheap.

Anyone know the rules for sleeping in your car at the lot of the event center? some places here in the US don't allow it.

Otherwise truck stops are usually ok with it and they have showers you can use for a few bucks.