LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Yep, you don't get to be my org buddy

Who doesn't want to be your org buddy though ;)

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I want a vanguard :( Ive been in love with the design since they first showed it but im not dropping that kind of cash for a 2 person fighter lol.

But I really want it. Maybe if Slick is still doing that thing where he uses industry to pump ships into the org i will garner his favour and get one ;)

I want a vanguard :( Ive been in love with the design since they first showed it but im not dropping that kind of cash for a 2 person fighter lol.

But I really want it. Maybe if Slick is still doing that thing where he uses industry to pump ships into the org i will garner his favour and get one ;)

Or if we get that one rich guy that buys a shitload of stuff.

Who doesn't want to be your org buddy though ;)

IKR, personally anybody who doesn't want to be my buddy must be DESTROYED! 

@KevinTipcorn? :P

I know he has a butt tonne of ships ;)

NOOO! @GzeroD has loads of steam cashs, he's buying us tickets to Canada so we can go to the meet up

I like ships

Of course you do, your Canadian, the only thing you hate is one slightly racist cynical british gentleman who crosses the line with his bantering A LOT.

#STILL-DONT-KNOW-WHAT-CANADIANS-EAT-THO

Edit: to be fair due south was a good documentary tho :P

Edit edit: sorry

Canada ... never heard of it.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Found this neat forum topic where you can make your own "official" ship certificates and Citizen ID's.

For the ship certificates I'm not sure what to fill in there, but both are using the official template CIG gave out.

Funny to make some for yourself :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Found this neat forum topic where you can make your own "official" ship certificates and Citizen ID's.

For the ship certificates I'm not sure what to fill in there, but both are using the official template CIG gave out.

Funny to make some for yourself :)

Link it up Man

I don't get some of the categories but i like it :)

Yeah, some of the categories for the ship certificate are a bit odd, but your Citizen ID should be doable :)

Also, having fired up AC yesterday finally, I have to start over with learning how to fly xD

The Merlin is a great little ship, but I feel like it is slipping and sliding all over the place ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I'm still mad that I didn't get my ID because I enlisted to late but nice find. At least I have a digital one now.

ICrH82n.png

Also, someone need to hurry up  :lol:

9wMyeHQ.jpg

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Just made my card! There pretty sweet :D

post-40263-0-94194900-1439911323_thumb.p

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Or if we get that one rich guy that buys a shitload of stuff.

Im am not rich.. but I am normally this guy lol.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Just made my card! There pretty sweet :D

attachicon.gifCitizenCard.png

How do you make those?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I'm still mad that I didn't get my ID because I enlisted to late but nice find. At least I have a digital one now.

ICrH82n.png

Also, someone need to hurry up  :lol:

9wMyeHQ.jpg

How do you make those?

Oops wrong post...here http://www.ueeshipregister.com/

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Yeah, some of the categories for the ship certificate are a bit odd, but your Citizen ID should be doable :)

Also, having fired up AC yesterday finally, I have to start over with learning how to fly xD

The Merlin is a great little ship, but I feel like it is slipping and sliding all over the place ;)

The merlin is sweet but you have to turn early or overcompensate to adjust your direction, its a true drifter. unfortunately it's not viable in a free for alls but a great distraction in team gamed

The merlin is sweet but you have to turn early or overcompensate to adjust your direction, its a true drifter. unfortunately it's not viable in a free for alls but a great distraction in team gamed

thats all its supposed to be anyway. little thorn to distract from the connie

That is one thing I hate about flying. Drifting :(

thats all its supposed to be anyway. little thorn to distract from the connie

And it works a treat tho I just ignore them, I got killed by one with a luck shot

That is one thing I hate about flying. Drifting :(

Its the key to winning a combat, before I turn I take a look on screen and map it in my head sort of 3d style, including other ships flight path. Works a treat unless there is a hornet or avenger on your blind side.

Years of playing pacman helps