LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I never had issues until @Napper198 reinstalled, now my game doesnt work thanks napper

How about you reinstall your windows and mess up my client  :P

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Or how bout you both fix your problems and break my launcher?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Who approves applications. My was pending for ages so just re-done it lol

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Star Citizen redditors are thinking this weeks Sneak Peak of a Spacedude in google glasses was based on Luke.  To me it looks more like some early 90s actor guy I can't remember the name of.

Star Citizen redditors are thinking this weeks Sneak Peak of a Spacedude in google glasses was based on Luke. To me it looks more like some early 90s actor guy I can't remember the name of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9tWbOXgXY8

Johnny Lee Miller?

still-of-jonny-lee-miller-in-hackers-(19

If we're playing guess who:

Theo_James_Divergent_premiere.jpg

Theo James is my guess

looks like they released a mini patch with some fixes 1.1.6a

Update: Downtime has completed and servers are now live.

Also, the changes to the Mantis GT-220 did not make it into this build and we've removed the mention of it from the notes.

Hello and happy Thursday everyone!

We'll be bringing the service down for the 1.1.6a Publish to Live today at 2pm CDT/7pm GMT. Downtime should last about an hour.

This update does not contain new features but provides several fixes and tweaks, as well as resolving the 'corrupt' account issue.

BALANCE/TWEAKS

Gameplay

- The start locations for Race Mode have been improved, such that they're closer together and more evenly spaced.

Ships

- Increased the wing health of the Gladius to reduce the speed at which the ship lost thrusters due to damage.

Components

- The rate of fire on the Wrath Plasma Cannon has been increased slightly to bring it in line with other comparable weapons.

FIXES

Gameplay

- Fixed an issue with Vanduul Swarm and Race Mode in Arena Commander where players could be matched in mid-game.

- Fixed an issue where the fourth player queueing for Vanduul swarm would be placed into their own instance.

- Fixed an issue with Arena Commander, where the penalty for self-destruct was being applied to all subsequent normal deaths.

- Fixed multiple issues causing the GIM and match making servers to crash.

- Fixed an issue in the Tutorial, Chapter 6, where the AI pilot (Gilly) would sometimes not fire at enemies.

- Fixed a crash issue with Broken Moon, Squadron Battle.

- Fixed an issue in Arena Commander where the player helmet would shake rapidly at the lower option after respawning.

Ships

- Fixed an issue where the pilot of a Merlin could spawn standing up in the cockpit when loading into a match on Broken Moon.

- Fixed an issue where the Vanduul weapons on the Scythe and Glaive would not overheat.

- The "War" Neutron Cannon will now overheat and be unable to be fired for several seconds.

- The 'Weak' Laser Cannon will not fire until enough heat has been lost for a bolt to be fired.

- Fixed an issue where the left plasma cannon on the Vanduul Glaive was facing backwards. This did not affect performance of the plasma cannon as it was purely an appearance issue.

- Fixed an issue where the Drake Cutlass was taking too long to regenerate it's fuel boost. It should now correctly regenerate in ~60 seconds.

- Fixed an issue where the Vanduul Glaive cockpit interior components were not loading or disappearing after entering the ship.

User Interface

- Fixed an issue in all Arena Commander modes where players were not receiving a warning about the self-destruct penalty.

Environment

- Fixed an issue with the Industrial Hanger where the rock walls would not load for the far left and right hangers if no ships were present.

Technical

- Fixed an issue where some accounts were getting stuck on the title screen after launching the game, across multiple clients.

Thanks everyone and happy hunting!

- WL

Cutlass fix @CommanderFett

Johnny Lee Miller?

still-of-jonny-lee-miller-in-hackers-(19

If we're playing guess who:

Theo_James_Divergent_premiere.jpg

Theo James is my guess

Cutlass fix @CommanderFett

It's not the boost that's the issue. I've just given up on all else and now I wait for the rework to pull through.

It's not the boost that's the issue. I've just given up on all else and now I wait for the rework to pull through.

They did say the cutlass flight model was unfinished

I'm back!

I apparently have the AC pass again... Or atleast that's what my downloads page says, time to try it out!

EDIT- Wait!!! nevermind, something else is broken

http://imgur.com/KUlXp86,bWD3AYP#1

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Hehe, So I started messing around learning controls and such. decided to record and upload this clip :P

Enjoy?

Before I recorded this it glitched me through the wall but didn't for the vid :(

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Just loaded up Star citizen for the first time in months and My GPU just decided It'd give now........ Bit of a shame now having to use my old one whilst waiting for a replacement :( which mean i can't play with you guys atm cos i don't know if this one is powerful enough :/

Well, here we go again :)

<snip>

That same download took me 17 hrs :(

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

What you got?

Zotac GTX 970 which just started smoking whilst playing Star Citizen. I've gone back to using my old Asus Amd Radon 7770 which i had previously  lent a friend for a test project of his but i had to nick back temporally so that i can actually use my computer as my motherboard has no on board graphics  

Is there any reason waiting to apply for the organisation is a bad idea? Size cap or anything? I don't really plan on buying anything until the Carrack (hopefully!) goes back on sale when it's hangar ready. 

I'm not sure if waitings a bad idea or not I am and have been for a few days now but i don't know of any size caps 

Is there any reason waiting to apply for the organisation is a bad idea? Size cap or anything? I don't really plan on buying anything until the Carrack (hopefully!) goes back on sale when it's hangar ready. 

Nope, no size caps. Right now, everyone who applies will be accepted by Ixi (eventually ;))

Just look at XPLOR, which sits at the top with over 10.000 members.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Yep, you don't get to be my org buddy