LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just applied! 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Slowly catching up here, any ETA for what is being talked about?

social end of month, fps next, AC 2.0/sq42 before/at citizencon IIRC

Just applied! 

welcome!

Just applied! 

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to keep all hands and feet inside the ride at all times, thank you for choosing UOLTT as your org. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

social end of month, fps next, AC 2.0/sq42 before/at citizencon IIRC

welcome!

Social before fps? Interesting.

I do have to watch those videos, luckily I'll be back home when it is said to launch :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Social before fps? Interesting.

I do have to watch those videos, luckily I'll be back home when it is said to launch [emoji14]

Yeah but Chris said you can pull out weapons but didn't show it so we will see if they give us some guns or not

Edit: and hurry the F*** up wingman!

Man, wish I could play a bit right now, I really need to train up but my launcher is kinda killed itself and for some reason I don't have access to the Arena Commander anymore, so hopefully I can figure this stuff out before next meet.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Man, wish I could play a bit right now, I really need to train up but my launcher is kinda killed itself and for some reason I don't have access to the Arena Commander anymore, so hopefully I can figure this stuff out before next meet.

You downloaded the new launcher?

You downloaded the new launcher?

yah, just freezes after a few seconds, been at this point for three hours. Got two characters into my password.

Apparently I can't upload the screenshot because it's too large sooo...... imgur maby?   ill see.

EDIT- Here-   http://imgur.com/0BaRUsj

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

yah, just freezes after a few seconds, been at this point for three hours. Got two characters into my password.

Apparently I can't upload the screenshot because it's too large sooo...... imgur maby? ill see.

EDIT- Here- http://imgur.com/0BaRUsj

Strange, what windows are you on? Guessing you've tried usual, admin privy and all that

windoge 8.1 pro. And yes to those.

Strange, what windows are you on? Guessing you've tried usual, admin privy and all that

So i thought this was interesting. PC gamer article about star citizen with- wait for it- no negative comments about how its a scam or it will fail.

#kotako

Talking of he who shall not be named he done another post as soon as the show started, also played a couple of his games turns out my uncle remembers him, let's just say playing his game gave me closure but I don't really wanna talk about him anymore as my main issue with him is #gamergate.

The thing is this game gives me hope for the gaming industry and NO ONE past or present gets in the way of Chris Roberts dreams.

So i thought this was interesting. PC gamer article about star citizen with- wait for it- no negative comments about how its a scam or it will fail.

http://www.pcgamer.com/star-citizen-social-module-features-ships-shops-and-a-pub/

PC Gamer generally doesn't slam on Star Citizen, I've seen multiple articles from them about the game everytime something big happens, they understand the concept of the game and they to believe in Chris Roberts.

Now kotaku on the other hand.... :huh:  <_<

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

PC Gamer generally doesn't slam on Star Citizen, I've seen multiple articles from them about the game everytime something big happens, they understand the concept of the game and they to believe in Chris Roberts.

Now kotaku on the other hand.... :huh: <_<

Kotaku is that emo kid that listened to sum 41 only because everyone loved blink 182 (pre-hipster days)

Now kotaku on the other hand.... :huh:  <_<

I was talking more in the comment section. and honestly for a while they have had a really backhanded tone about star citizen

Kotaku is that emo kid that listened to sum 41 only because everyone loved blink 182 (pre-hipster days)

I think you are getting your music genres a little confused there

I think you are getting your music genres a little confused there

Not in the UK! We tried doing the US thing but cooler and failed

Kotaku and Myspace go hand in hand. 

Not in the UK! We tried doing the US thing but cooler and failed

Both the bands you mentioned are Punk Rock

My Chemical Romance is classed as Rock and they Emo as fuck. 

Yeah our groups didn't segregate as much on music but more looks.

For example I was Grunge/Boardie but listened to Less than Jake, slip knot, blink, but didn't really like Nirvana.

Yeah our groups didn't segregate as much on music but more looks.

For example I was Grunge/Boardie but listened to Less than Jake, slip knot, blink, but didn't really like Nirvana.

that would be ska, southern death metal, punk rock and grunge