LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I'm late to the Citizen ID party but here's mine

post-9333-0-19376500-1439985539_thumb.pn

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I have quite a few ships and will be trying all of the roles in SC I have 890 Jump, 315P, Carrack, Aurora ES, Ghost, Herald, Hull D, M50, Orion, Reliant, Super Hornet, Hull A and Vanguard.3 game packages in total. The Reliant and hopefully the Hull A will be CCUed to more role specific ships. Most likely the Gladiator and a Gladius.

My life in star citizen atm

my phone hates you for using that.

So I've decided to keep the Delta, was going to ccu it but looks like its got extras for the PU that I forgot about arguably better than the civvy hornet on paper, so its staying for now.

Joystick transition has been... enjoyable, picked up on a couple of bugs I need to figure out what is causing them, like the trigger stops firing or some of the same weapons stop firing in the same group. Its strange to go from quick response time but no precision to the complete opposite. Using the stick makes me feel like my hand has had a work out ;)

So I've decided to keep the Delta, was going to ccu it but looks like its got extras for the PU that I forgot about arguably better than the civvy hornet on paper, so its staying for now.

Joystick transition has been... enjoyable, picked up on a couple of bugs I need to figure out what is causing them, like the trigger stops firing or some of the same weapons stop firing in the same group. Its strange to go from quick response time but no precision to the complete opposite. Using the stick makes me feel like my hand has had a work out ;)

What JS did you get in the end?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

What JS did you get in the end?

Got the Saitek V1, ended up with the Madcatz version. Its nice but had to fiddle with the deadzones a little, sticks a little stiff but very nice for a cheap stick.

The only thing I need to get use to is the travel from switching directions but I expect that coming from a ps3 anolog stick.

I was never going to trade it out. I have faith they will fix Banshee and she is sexy anyway. also Limited quantity 

Using the stick makes me feel like my hand has had a work out ;)

<Insert masturbatory joke here>

NO I will not grow up.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

<Insert masturbatory joke here>

NO I will not grow up.

<insert actual masturbation here>

super excited to see the Vanguard variants guys. so stoked

Is anyone going to Citizencon 2015 in Manchester?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

super excited to see the Vanguard variants guys. so stoked

meh 

Is anyone going to Citizencon 2015 in Manchester?

couldn't get the ticketds, you going?

meh couldn't get the ticketds, you going?

No and I am quite pissed off about it. I live like 5/10 mins away.

No and I am quite pissed off about it. I live like 5/10 mins away.

That sucks :(

Tickets were sold out too soon?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

That sucks :(

Tickets were sold out too soon?

By the time I found out it was on they had already gone. I had only just got into the game.

the tickets sold out in like a day, they commented not too long ago they kinda over sold as well.

I was thinking about still going and hanging out outside lol

I wonder how many of those tickets were bought by "collectors" hoping to get the event related digital items linked to their account, but with no intention of going? (surprisingly it is an actual thing people say they do)

Makes me wonder if there might actually be room at the event.  Maybe hanging around outside might pay off for you. I wouldn't count on it though.  

I wonder how many of those tickets were bought by "collectors" hoping to get the event related digital items linked to their account, but with no intention of going? (surprisingly it is an actual thing people say they do)

Makes me wonder if there might actually be room at the event. Maybe hanging around outside might pay off for you. I wouldn't count on it though.

Their Manchester location in Foundry 42, if I am not mistaken. They did the Mocap shoots there, right?

I don't know how many tickets were available, but I reckon there is space for at least a good amount of people.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Some interesting tweets from Sandi:

https://twitter.com/SandiGardiner/status/634912190797971456?s=09

@SteveJackn111 thankfully no - not sure why Derek Karefa continues as he's already been refunded

@SteveJackn111 it is, if I wasn't so busy I would take action against the upsetting & untrue statements he's said about me.

Feel sorry for Sandi.

derek being a dick in the media again, and sandi has to deal with it as head of marketing