LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

My Chemical Romance is classed as Rock and they Emo as fuck. 

mainstream radio stations classified them that way, cant trust that at all. they are definitely emo

mainstream radio stations classified them that way, cant trust that at all. they are definitely emo

Dude they changed once they went big, same with green day

Dude they changed once they went big, same with green day

Greenday was the shit. Boulevard of broken dreams? <3  

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Greenday was the shit. Boulevard of broken dreams? <3  

Greenday got some bad rap for american idiot. there were some great songs on that album. Jesus of Suburbia was the shit

Pfft youngsters

Says the old man. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Shuddap and get off my lawn

Get back on your dial up old man. 

Get back on your dial up old man.

What's dial up? I come from the land where optical drives weren't optional, they didn't exist

What's dial up? I come from the land where optical drives weren't optional, they didn't exist

You saying you're black and white? 

You saying you're black and white?

It doesn't matter if I'm black and white

Anyway anyone up for a game?

Sure.

Would if I could, I don't have the game installed since I changed over to windows 10, and I don't plan on downloading it yet because I'm pretty sure when they release the social module I'll have to redownload it again. 

Would if I could, I don't have the game installed since I changed over to windows 10, and I don't plan on downloading it yet because I'm pretty sure when they release the social module I'll have to redownload it again.

It should work on 10 and they've changed the launcher so it updates rather than replaces.

It should work on 10 and they've changed the launcher so it updates rather than replaces.

Problem is I've already deleted it, since it didn't work when I first upgraded, then they announced the Social Module coming this month and it reminded me of the previous patch, where the patch was broken for a lot of people and redownloading it would have been faster, so I'd rather wait till they release it before download it again.

ye of little faith

ye of little faith

I have never had faith in this game not working after updating it, which is why I am never disappointed if it doesn't work after an update, thank god for fiber. :D

I have never had faith in this game not working after updating it, which is why I am never disappointed if it doesn't work after an update, thank god for fiber. :D

i hate you lol

i hate you lol

a52962f10bfe918447b3c8468d9c6862202547a1

I never had issues until @Napper198 reinstalled, now my game doesnt work thanks napper

I never had issues until @Napper198 reinstalled, now my game doesnt work thanks napper

Yeah but you have tons of issues with your computer, it seems never ending, so it's only a fair trade :P 

Yeah but you have tons of issues with your computer, it seems never ending, so it's only a fair trade [emoji14]

HDD died the other day... Tbh it was an old one

HDD died the other day... Tbh it was an old one

Whats next? PSU failure? 

Whats next? PSU failure?

I replaced that last month... I think that leaves the RAM and that's it