LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Once he defeated the Evil underground Organization known as "School"
You mean it's back I thought I defeated it!
At some point TMI'd love to, I just need to figure out the controls properly
Left click shoots - that is all you needAlso everyone hear all ships are getting ejector seats

So those with the aurora or hornet that want to use the broken hardpoints, I recommend the 9 series longswords ATM, they don't overheat and punch through shields really well. Downside is the tracer rounds are hard to see and they will probably be patched in the future.

So those with the aurora or hornet that want to use the broken hardpoints, I recommend the 9 series longswords ATM, they don't overheat and punch through shields really well. Downside is the tracer rounds are hard to see and they will probably be patched in the future.

So punch-y gosh. Tried to go toe-to-toe with an Aurora today and got DECIMATED. I suspect they were running that setup >.>

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

So punch-y gosh. Tried to go toe-to-toe with an Aurora today and got DECIMATED. I suspect they were running that setup >.>

In your 300i?

In your 300i?

Yessir. Head-On I got out-damaged.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Yessir. Head-On I got out-damaged.

Maybe he got a cock shot? Anyway here's the longswords and bulldogs in action

f2809d3a55e8c870d3197a1e5b0fd122.jpg

Hopefully the pic is decent quality but its hard to tell on a 40" TV if the picture is getting affected and mobile isn't much better.

Also my leaderboard placement:

23f677755b4b1b5a390cda6f5818e8d7.jpg519a0333a8314e23684d0bc6ad41eb15.jpg

@rentaspoon oh nice your on the leaderboard, progress!

:D cheers! I'm happy with it bearing in mind most of it's in the Aurora, yet to win a game with hornets in it but I'm happy when I get second and usually only get that because I'm denied my last kill.

Really need to find a HOTAS I like though, game pads are great but I've been having issues with the countermeasures actually launching.

I might build some "rudder pedals" that I might use as throttle or strafing, should give me an advantage.

:D cheers! I'm happy with it bearing in mind most of it's in the Aurora, really need to find a HOTAS I like though, game pads are great but I've been having issues with the countermeasures actually launching.

I might build some "rudder pedals" that I might use as throttle or strafing, should give me an advantage.

shortcut it to the mouse and have it under your foot. :D

or chew on it when you need to use the Flares. :P

shortcut it to the mouse and have it under your foot. :D

or chew on it when you need to use the Flares. :P

LOL, I'm gonna try that first one! Was actually looking at using sewing machine pedals though! Mum seems to have a collection of them!

hehe sewing machine pedals...

I haven't seen that film so I don't get the reference :(

But they make the best pedals, variable resistor with enough space to fit a switch that'll hit the boost, stole the idea of a Ford Scorpio :)

Also might steal your signature!

Going to buy a 315P soon and got a friend buying the stealth hornet. Should be good instead of my crappy aurora that I currently have.

Going to buy a 315P soon and got a friend buying the stealth hornet. Should be good instead of my crappy aurora that I currently have.

Did you get to fly the 315P? Except for the guns I didn't think it was much of an upgrade compared to the LN

Also getting it as i'm likely going to be exploring in the PU. Really like the ship anyway, may get a hornet for dogfighting as well but good point about it not being much of an upgrade for arena commander.

Also getting it as i'm likely going to be exploring in the PU. Really like the ship anyway, may get a hornet for dogfighting as well but good point about it not being much of an upgrade for arena commander.

If you like the ship than that's fine, the 315P has a larger power plant (assuming its for the jump drive but you can shoot for longer) so that's a viable upgrade in AC IF you can steal the missile rack from the 325a and the missiles of the Aurora LN.

That's assuming stats don't change, personally I'd get the 315P just for the paint job

So I finally got my game all updated after like 2 months of not remembering. xD The one thing I never did figure out how to do (or mebbe it just wasn't possible at the time) was how to look at the different items on that holoprojector ya can call up, which I assume is also what you use to change your gear around?

-This space intentionally left blank-

So I finally got my game all updated after like 2 months of not remembering. xD The one thing I never did figure out how to do (or mebbe it just wasn't possible at the time) was how to look at the different items on that holoprojector ya can call up, which I assume is also what you use to change your gear around?

Hit F to use, press either tab or caps lock for the mouse to appear (can never remember which one) and the rest is just drag and drop

Hit F to use, press either tab or caps lock for the mouse to appear (can never remember which one) and the rest is just drag and drop

Yup, it's tab, which you can also use to look around in the cockpit in AC and to "browse" through your ship's hud.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

If you want in on the Public Test Universe, I hear some people are still getting invites via the "general chat" chat thing right now.

So arena commander 1.0 may/may not be out tomorrow but we will find out why not if not.

I'm hoping the do a free ship week if not, really looking forward to the mustang and avenger being out, hope there are more variations of the Vanduul ships as well.

If you want in on the Public Test Universe, I hear some people are still getting invites via the "general chat" chat thing right now.

The what? PTU?

The what? PTU?

PTU is a limited test of Arena Commander 1.0.  They had a thread for invites on the official forum very briefly.

I'm not sure if they are still giving out invites in the chat, but I figured it was worth mentioning if anyone had alerts on for this thread.

PTU is a limited test of Arena Commander 1.0.  They had a thread for invites on the official forum very briefly.

I'm not sure if they are still giving out invites in the chat, but I figured it was worth mentioning if anyone had alerts on for this thread.

I am in chat now and it seems that they are giving invites, but everyone is going mental asking for it :/

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!