LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

the game does crash when i try the eject button while in the 300i

AI killing itself is way better that AI swarming you when there 10 other allies NPC around you (looking at every FPS singleplayer)

Vixen killed Scavenger

Vixen killed Vixen

ME (two inches from the explosion): Holy Balls! (Dodge) She'll be ok, she's a cyborg.

Vixen killed Scavenger

Vixen killed Vixen

ME (two inches from the explosion): Holy Balls! (Dodge) She'll be ok, she's a cyborg.

LOL, i wanna play this now even more, fml why i have to be stuck with a bloody 2mbps connection -__-

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

LOL, i wanna play this now even more, fml why i have to be stuck with a bloody 2mbps connection -__-

It's worth it

The ai is so reponsive too been playing chicken with them and only clipped once, all crashes I've had are my fault and the are very unpredictable.

Got a low res video of taking 3 head on and it looks so cool

I applied to the LTT Conglomerate on Star Citizens homepage, but I'n not part of the thing yet. Is there anything else I need to do in order to join, or am I being impatient?

[CPU: 4670k] [CPU Cooler: Antec Kühler 1220] [Case: Obsidian 350D] [Mobo: Maximus VI Gene] [RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB] [GPU: 770 DirectCU II] [PSU: CX750M

[Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB] [Screen: Dell U2312HM 23" E-IPS] [Keyboard: Steelseries Apex RAW]

I applied to the LTT Conglomerate on Star Citizens homepage, but I'n not part of the thing yet. Is there anything else I need to do in order to join, or am I being impatient?

you have to wait to be approved by ixi or blade, it should be soon anyways

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Well, download is complete but as expected it's not remotely playable on my laptop...

Guess I'll have to wait till the end of summer, I'll have changed my PC by then.

Damn, it looks great, even in low...

Well, download is complete but as expected it's not remotely playable on my laptop...

Guess I'll have to wait till the end of summer, I'll have changed my PC by then.

Damn, it looks great, even in low...

What fps you getting?

What fps you getting?

Dunno for sure, I'll check tonight but by the look of it no more than 13/14...

Nice video, I knew levelcap was very interested in Star Citizen from his other videos but I wasn't sure he'd start making clips this early. I hope he'll keep them coming.

does anybody know how to land in the moon collider platform? i don't know to open the landing gear or even exit the cockpit chair, i guess this is what i get when i buy i game from a genre i've never played before :P

does anybody know how to land in the moon collider platform? i don't know to open the landing gear or even exit the cockpit chair, i guess this is what i get when i buy i game from a genre i've never played before :P

The landing gear should open automatically, at least it did on my Aurora when I tried it.

Exiting the cockpit should be done with the action key F, I believe.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The landing gear should open automatically, at least it did on my Aurora when I tried it.

Exiting the cockpit should be done with the action key F, I believe.

have you tried the 300i ?

No, not with the 300i. I've had way too much fun blasting Vanduul, so I have not gone into Freeflight with that one :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Still getting the connection failed :( gonna redownload it...AGAIN

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Still getting the connection failed :( gonna redownload it...AGAIN

try multiple times i got in at the 3rd time

No, not with the 300i. I've had way too much fun blasting Vanduul, so I have not gone into Freeflight with that one :P

Someone please eject into a terraforma or roids or something and film it

Ive been having trouble with the x52 Pro. Since I downloaded the driver my computer stops responding. It only happens when the x52 Pro is plugged in. Anyone know what to do?

EDIT: I have also had problems running the game itself: it just says connection failed then shuts down. Help...

Join the Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate in Star Citizen 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Enlist NOW to join the fleet!!!

Still can't roll 100% of the time. But my aiming and shooting has gotten better...

But rolling is pissing me off. I have tried playing around with de/coupled and Gsafe but still cant roll 100% of the time. When I hold the roll keys the thrusters work for like half a second and then stop even though the key is pressed..

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Omg omg omg its working! Its working!

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

well i got to do free flight at least vandull swarm got conection error b4 it loaded.  but hey it works and it looks awesome had no prob flying around

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

And $45m has been reached! Pledges are skyrocketing now!

The Freelancer model variants may have something to do with that as well. X3

-This space intentionally left blank-

The Freelancer model variants may have something to do with that as well. X3

...orrrrr it's from the amount of coverage it got on YouTube when the DFM released...

P.s. What about the freelancer model variants?