LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Good luck then mate, my athlon is getting murdered! Gonna try it on my A8 apu laptop later.

I'll see that in about 4hours ( :() but seeing how my laptop overheats when I play Skyrim for more than 30min, I doubt it'll be fantastic...

Oh well, I'm used to low FPS anyway. As long as it doesn't explode.

My 360 controller is ready.  :D

So I need to unplug my mouse and turn my pc into a console? Dangerous grounds there

nah, i think unplugging the controller makes KBM usable, but not the other way

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Try to not to play with the Keyboard and Mouse setup. I've noticed that it's really hard to control your ship this way. I personally will use an XBOX controller until my x52 HOTAS arrives.

I've uploaded the Vanduul Swarm video! It basically shows how a GTX 770 based system plays the Swarm mode. It reaches around 35-45 fps on Very High mode, with the lowest hitting 25fps.

I see...I'll try to get a wired controller later when it's on sale...meanwhile I'll train with the KBM.

I posted a comment on the How to Fly by RSI video that my rolls were barely rolling and worked sometimes when I throttled and then rolled which worked half the time. Someone responded to turn off G-Safe which someone else said it was control +caps. Havnt tried that yet but will later today...

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

nah, i think unplugging the controller makes KBM usable, but not the other way

Thought so, mines the other way round, it's like trying to put two magnets together that repel each other

How do I get into a game? I bough a LN and the arena commander pass yesterday, but how do i fly around. So far I can only put my helmet on and enter my ships in the hangar.

[CPU: 4670k] [CPU Cooler: Antec Kühler 1220] [Case: Obsidian 350D] [Mobo: Maximus VI Gene] [RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB] [GPU: 770 DirectCU II] [PSU: CX750M

[Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB] [Screen: Dell U2312HM 23" E-IPS] [Keyboard: Steelseries Apex RAW]

I'm getting 'Connection failed' when loading a game. :/

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

How do I get into a game? I bough a LN and the arena commander pass yesterday, but how do i fly around. So far I can only put my helmet on and enter my ships in the hangar.

Sit in the pilots seat?

Kept trying

Sit in the pilots seat?

I sit down in the pilots seat, but the hangar doors dont open, I just sit there looking around.

[CPU: 4670k] [CPU Cooler: Antec Kühler 1220] [Case: Obsidian 350D] [Mobo: Maximus VI Gene] [RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB] [GPU: 770 DirectCU II] [PSU: CX750M

[Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB] [Screen: Dell U2312HM 23" E-IPS] [Keyboard: Steelseries Apex RAW]

I sit down in the pilots seat, but the hangar doors dont open, I just sit there looking around.

you have to grab the helmet then sit in the ship

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

uou should have 2 ships one flys and one won't and a menu should open up when sitting in the correct one.

If not talk to customer service they are quick at responsing and quite nice.

you have to grab the helmet then sit in the ship

The helmet is on.

you have to delete the CitizenClient folder its in documents/StarCitizen, though the bad thing is that you have to download almost the whole game again :( also that's the only workaround to fix the issues since the original release had the hangar and AC files mixed which cause this

you have to delete the CitizenClient folder its in documents/StarCitizen, though the bad thing is that you have to download almost the whole game again :( also that's the only workaround to fix the issues since the original release had the hangar and AC files mixed which cause this

Really I get this and 3rd time luck its fine

Really I get this and 3rd time luck its fine

tried several times, no go, i have to see if that fixes it and with my speeds is gonna take forever the first time it took 14 hours to download AC

Hey, thanks for the tip, but I managed to connect after a few connection lost issues.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

managed to get to wave 7 on my first try in a 300i from a friend

http://imgur.com/fU9U76b

Wave 2 with my Aurora but that's because my wingmen seem more exciting to attack then me.

Is it wrong for me to be happy when they blow up

Wave 2 with my Aurora but that's because my wingmen seem more exciting to attack then me.

Is it wrong for me to be happy when they bow up

not wrong at all :D,my aurora tho was able to reach wave 4 while taking screenshots for fps comparison(crashed it into asteroid)

I also had the connection failed many times yesterday... When I wanted to try to play for the last time last night, it crashed on the loading screen like 6 times; never played :(

Does the deleting citizen client folder document a permanent fix?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

not wrong at all :D,my aurora tho was able to reach wave 4 while taking screenshots for fps comparison(crashed it into asteroid)

Haha, it's a good ship but the ai seems to prefer to have a fight with itself.

You tried the video recorder in MSI afterburner? I get no loss of FPS and that might stop you from crashing into 'roids :D

You tried the video recorder in MSI afterburner? I get no loss of FPS and that might stop you from crashing into 'roids :D

no i haven't ,now that you mentioned it i will :D

AI killing itself is way better that AI swarming you when there 10 other allies NPC around you (looking at every FPS singleplayer)

I also had the connection failed many times yesterday... When I wanted to try to play for the last time last night, it crashed on the loading screen like 6 times; never played :(

Does the deleting citizen client folder document a permanent fix?

No just keep swimming, it only quits to desktop when you get the connection box on the load screen and everywhere else is fine