Even Apple doesn't care about the iPhone Xs...

nicklmg
28 minutes ago, saltycaramel said:

Man those 2 chins (or better forehead+chin) are hard to watch once one is used to the tidiness and timeless balance of the 4 identical-width borders of an iPhone..

even the Oppo Find X has a hint of chin 

this is probably a matter of taste but can’t just be downplayed by saying “iPhone has thicker bezels”...

Also I'd prefer the infinity display and the way Oppo and Samsung have approached it, it's not a deal breaker but I'd prefer a large rounded display then a display with a notch taking a piece out of it. It really shocking that Apple, who are one of the handful of companies designing products with the 10 principles of good design in mind...(this was in 2009)

In Gary Hustwit's documentary film Objectified (2009), Rams says that Apple is one of only a handful of companies existing today that design products according to Rams' ten principles of "good design".[17][18]

would design a product which a major flaw that is so obviously awkward and out of place. Honestly, I would have thought Samsung would have been the company with the notch and Apple would have the sleek edge to edge display with no ugly notch in the way. It's shocking to me, rant over.

On 10/17/2018 at 3:50 PM, Egg-Roll said:

Ummm I won't ever buy a iPhone for one reason, I don't like tax. Every iPhone comes with a special tax called the Apple Tax,

Bro you're on a tech forum, we all know what the Apple Tax is. 9_9

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

13 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

They are not... They are the best known brand to have knockoffs. Two different things... I don't think there is a actual watch company you can use as a proper comparison along side to Apples design being copied.

Apples designs are really nice (less the notch), so others bank on it by copying the general design, however in order to properly compare phone makers to watch counterfeiters, the phone makers would have to advertise their phones as Apple products. How many do? The fakers a lot but the name brands? None.

It's like saying all vehicle manufactures from the 80's and 90's stole each other's cars because they all looked the same, almost...

That's what I said about rollex! *rolleyes*

And those saying the notch is less annoying than the 2 bars... wow, just wow. I really hope none of them get to decide if a spike in the middle of a steering wheels is less annoying than some slight leather or padding on the wheel, because we all know which one they would choose. XD

6 minutes ago, TechyBen said:

That's what I said about rollex! *rolleyes*

I regret nothing, letting my 2AM self reply because I couldn't sleep that is...

On 10/20/2018 at 11:50 AM, D13H4RD2L1V3 said:

The issue is that if you're used to T9, speed dialing or such, going to an entirely different method, especially one that is perceived to be slower, is not easy.

Spotlight isnt slower. If anything it's faster as it eliminates one step of opening the phone app. And I'm specifically talking about T9 here. 

On 10/20/2018 at 11:50 AM, D13H4RD2L1V3 said:

I can't seem to get rid of this from mobile^^

11 minutes ago, RedRound2 said:

Spotlight isnt slower. If anything it's faster as it eliminates one step of opening the phone app. And I'm specifically talking about T9 here.

Don't you have to swipe down to get to Spotlight in the first place?

If anything, it's more accurate in the sense that eliminates the need to dial the number in the first place.

There's also a reason why I italicized perceive in that OP

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

Saying that Apple is a follower nowadays is ludicrous.

Apple releases the iPhone 7 without a headphone jack

Google releases the Pixel 1, making fun of Apple for omitting the headphone jack

Apple releases the iPhone 8 and the iPhone X without a headphone jack, with a notch and gesture navigation

Google releases the Pixel 2 without a headphone jack

Apple releases the iPhone Xs and Xr Apple without a headphone jack, with a notch and gesture navigation

Google releases the Pixel 3 without a headphone jack, with a notch and gesture navigation

Android manufacturers are truly the sheep of the tech industry

1 hour ago, 26astr00 said:

Apple releases the iPhone 8 and the iPhone X without a headphone jack, with a notch and gesture navigation

Apple releases the iPhone Xs and Xr Apple without a headphone jack, with a notch and gesture navigation

Sounds like they have ran out of things to put in... Not followers but nothing ground breaking either, less their design which keeps getting better, less the notch.

This makes me think that Google is deliberately throttling the Snapdragon 845 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside