Before You Buy Gaming Mice (General Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Popular Mouse Sensor,Mice Recommendation,And Many More!)

Hiya!
1 minute ago, Max_Settings said:

Going for the pin I see

Tehehe i hope so xP

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I'll be sure to add this to my google doc list of useful stuff. Nice post.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

23 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

7.The Best Mouse You Can Buy (in it's own way)

BEST LARGE WIRED OPTICAL MICE

1# LOGITECH G502

Its without a doubt the best wired optical mice on the market.

G502 has the best features combined with amazing PMW3366 sensor making it the best all around gaming mice on the market today.

I approve of this guide. 

6 minutes ago, fpo said:

I approve of this guide. 

Can i ask?
Does the picture of mice in the suggestion section showed up? cause i just copy paste the whole thing from the forum test section.

Its showed up just fine in here but idk about u guys if it doesnt showed up then i will re-upload it.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

what is the opinion on trackballs? i personally looked into them because conventional mice cause some weird wrist pain for me 

Any opinion on Corsair mice compared to the others listed?

Awesome write up thanks.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

Just now, Technicolors said:

what is the opinion on trackballs? i personally looked into them because conventional mice cause some weird wrist pain for me 

A friend on this forum asked the same question.

Trackball mice such as logitech trackman marble or any other trackball mice are for those who has that issues.

They are not easy to use at first till u get used to it.

The problem with trackball mice is that most of them are gigantic and doesnt have a good ergonomic but it will reduce the pain cause u dont have to move your hand only ur finger.

The only popular trackball mice i know is the logitech trackman marble and MX Ergo.

They often used by games developers and people who has wrist pain from using general mice.

If u have that problem u can try buying a mousepad that has a wrist rest on it or buy a separate wrist rest like this and it might help

Spoiler

290efbd2-5cce-49bd-9aac-7bef45c6222a.jpg

7 minutes ago, Vigilante505 said:

Any opinion on Corsair mice compared to the others listed?

Awesome write up thanks.

Corsair mice are okay but they have an odd shape and most of them are heavy.

the only mice that has a standard shape from corsair is the Glaive.

Other than that they make a great solid mice.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

13 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Can i ask?
Does the picture of mice in the suggestion section showed up? cause i just copy paste the whole thing from the forum test section.

Its showed up just fine in here but idk about u guys if it doesnt showed up then i will re-upload it.

Yes, it shows up. It’s hidden under a spoiler. Some green razor mice are the firsts I saw with pictures. 

12 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

Try investing in a wrist rest, and talk to a chiropractor about posture and adjustments. 

Update : More information are added.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

On 1/19/2018 at 9:34 PM, Hiya! said:

Update : More information are added.

Congratulations man you got the pin!

20 hours ago, Max_Settings said:

Congratulations man you got the pin!

Thanks a lot but

Spoiler

s-8ed09a11f89d2366ba4f7142b7d1ebad7840e2

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

14 minutes ago, Jaximus2020 said:

Can you do claw grip on a g502 ??

Also, awesome guide!!

U can but palm is the most comfortable.

If u do claw grip i'd suggest Mionix castor,cougar minos x5,Rival 310 or zowie EC1/2B.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

23 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

U can but palm is the most comfortable.

If u do claw grip i'd suggest Mionix castor,cougar minos x5,Rival 310 or zowie EC1/2B.

Thanks. Also can you claw grip on a g303 ?

5 minutes ago, Jaximus2020 said:

Thanks. Also can you claw grip on a g303 ?

Yes but i think u wont be comfortable with it cause its a small mice with a weird diamond shape.

Its actually the shape that kept everyone from buying the mouse but there are individuals of course who love the shape.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I would recommend the Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Trackpad.

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

I would recommend the Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Trackpad.

I meant no offense ^_^ but i would considered magic mouse as an ergonomic nightmare,its like they are design for penguin xD

Not sure about the trackpad though

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

I meant no offense ^_^ but i would considered magic mouse as an ergonomic nightmare,its like they are design for penguin xD

Not sure about the trackpad though

The Apple Magic Mouse is an ergonomic innovation for our friends at the south pole. Lifting the barriers on using a mouse.

Fantastically written! G502 Master race (lol jk)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

the tittle of this post is grammatically wrong -

it reads " Before you buy a gaming mice " a is singular so the post presumes you are buy 1 mouse but its titled " a " gaming mice ??? mice is plural

the post should read -

" Before you buy a gaming mouse "

I7 8700K - 4.7 OC , Asrock Z370 Extreme4 MB, MSI GTX 970 ,  NZXT H440 , Corsair H110 , 16gig Balistix ram  , Razer Huntsman Elite - Razer Purple Opto-Mechanical Key Switches  -   , Logitech G502 , Samsung 850 Pro bootup drive, Antec Edge 750 modular PSU

9 hours ago, georgevar59 said:

the tittle of this post is grammatically wrong -

it reads " Before you buy a gaming mice " a is singular so the post presumes you are buy 1 mouse but its titled " a " gaming mice ??? mice is plural

the post should read -

" Before you buy a gaming mouse "

What about before you buy gaming mice?

And are there another grammatical mistakes?

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, L.Lawliet said:

I was thinking about writing a mouse guide since LTT have none.
But hey its here already and its fantastically written by a female..what?

Also the mouse suggestion section will gonna help a lot of people.

Good job etna, Praise the sun! \[T]/

Well thank you very much ^_^

I tried my best.

Praise the sun, sun bro!

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]