New Pictures of AMD Fury Nano Leaked w/ Backplate

Not too much to say. We've seen renders of the front of the card numerous times, but finally we have an actual picture (if real) of the back, including the tubing and radiator. The tubing is indeed coming out if the end, which may hinder some SFF builds, while (in my opinion) may actually help in reaching a fan mount in some cases. Either way its good to see a backplate.

One thing of interest is the fan attached to the radiator, as well as the thickness of the radiator. Last year it was reported (rumor) that Asetek had secured a deal for a couple million aio coolers for AMD, but I don't personally recognize the radiator design, and the fan is clearly (i think) a Gentle Typhoon.

I will update this thread if I see any more pictures.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/399775/new_picture_of_fury_nano_w_backplate_tubing_and/

OI8HOfA.jpg

More pics, courtesy of @BonSie   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/384052-new-picture-fakereal-of-amd-fury-nano-leaked-w-backplate/?p=5185804

& @Bouzoo http://wccftech.com/amd-radeon-fury-exclusive-pics/

za.png

zy.pngxs.png

Courtesy of @ahhming  (appears to be a prototype) http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/384052-new-pictures-of-amd-fury-nano-leaked-w-backplate/?p=5195918

According to one source, in regards to the different fans:

You might have noticed that each sample that was pictured throughout the past 2 weeks has slightly different fan. There is a rumor that AMD decided to make each batch unique, so they can keep track of who leaked it.

i7eyOKG.jpg@

courtesy of @zMeul http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/385291-amd-radeon-r9-fury-x-confirmed-kind-of/?p=5201965

0H2uuUg.png

from PC Perspective

fury05.jpg

fury00.jpg

fury12.jpg

fury01.jpg

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

That's the dullest backplate in existence.

And I like it.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Better than no backplate on a 1000$ card that is twice as long ;)

I like where this is going, and I dearly hope AMD doesn't mess up the price while delivering competitive performance. If they can't, I doubt they'll have the funds to do it next year, and at that point nvidia will probably have too much of an edge to keep recommending AMD cards.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

-snip-

The fan looks familiar, dunno where I have seen it before but I'll look into it.

Meanwhile, @OP source of the picture?

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

Plot twist: it's gonna be called AMD Radeon R9 Fury Decepticon XT AIO OC and when you run a game it's gonna say "My life for Lord Megatron" on the screen. Seems likely amirite? Sometimes I surprise myself. A natural.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Liking the sleeved tubing... a bit worried about the gentle typhoon(?). Not even the 295X2 had such a beefy fan on the rad how hot is this thing gonna get???

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

The ITX form factor of the card makes it suitable for high end ITX builds.

The fact that the AIO is sticking out like that makes it not suitable...

The fan looks familiar, dunno where I have seen it before but I'll look into it.

Meanwhile, @OP source of the picture?

fixed. also its a gentle typhoon i think.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

2 8 pin? man how much power is this using?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Can we expect it to sound like this?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Can we expect it to sound like this?

5400 rpm GT's exist, why not those, got to keep it below 100 degrees :P

5400 rpm GT's exist, why not those, got to keep it below 100 degrees :P

Yeah thats the video i was gonna link at first but that thing is extremely loud even at 7V and theres no way AMD is that crazy (at least i hope not)... :P

Man this card looks amazing. Very minimalistic. Sure the backplate is probably plastic, but it's much better than a 1000$ card with no backplate, where the vram goes above 100c, which is insane.

The tubing looks nice braided as well, and sticking out the back should make it easier to handle, and looks less cluttery. Also love the huge bubble trap on the side. Maybe this will make it a lot quieter than usual AIO's?

Liking the sleeved tubing... a bit worried about the gentle typhoon(?). Not even the 295X2 had such a beefy fan on the rad how hot is this thing gonna get???

Is it a full 2,5cm thick or is it a slim fan? Either way, I doubt this card will be noisy or hot in any way with an AIO. Graphics cards benefit SO much from AIO's.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

And people will buy it because it's black; black goes with everything. I actually like it :D 

Either way, I doubt this card will be noisy or hot in any way with an AIO. Graphics cards benefit SO much from AIO's.

I agree, thats why im surprised that AMD decided to put a "delta fan" on it. So either the card gets extremely hot and they need a ton of airflow on the rad to cool it or they just used it because its a good pretty radiator fan. But even if its the slower 3000rpm version its not gonna be very quiet even at 7V unfortunately.

Dem dual 8 pin's ...

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

It gives Modders more room for creativity ... I like it ... I might pain it ... If I even have the money for it ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It gives Modders more room for creativity ... I like it ... I might pain it ... If I even have the money for it ... 

Im really hoping this thing sells for sub 700$ and is faster than a 980Ti otherwise AMD might be in trouble..

Im really hoping this thing sells for sub 700$ and is faster than a 980Ti otherwise AMD might be in trouble..

Make it or break it AMD ... Make it or break it ... You have one year until Pascal launches and you better keep up ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...