Witcher 3 or Gta 5?

levsingh

well the title says it all.

right now i have money to buy just one.

gta 5 38 dollars

witcher premium also 38 dollars

Well there's no point getting GTA if you have it for console.

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

They are completely different games, you can't compare the 2 at all.

Oh yeah BTW, GTA V for PC is amazing

i know they are different but i like them both

nope never had a console

Do you want to lose yourself in hundreds of hours worth of the best side quest?

Do you like Dark Fantasy where happy endings are few and far between and evil fights evil?

Do you prefer online rampage with guns?

Or murdering innocent people and shootouts?

You can't go wrong with either , its preference . If you want to blast your way into everything and like High octane action , GTA V.

If you like a challenge , love RPGs, exploring the world , Witcher 3.

nope never had a console

Then get GTA. You will have missed out big style if you don't play it. Just make sure you have a good enough system to play it!

Edit: just seen your profile.

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

gta 5 38 dollars

WitcherTA 5? Nah but in all seriousness, get GTA, Witcher 3 isn't a game for everyone, some people don't like the medival times.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

Do you want to lose yourself in hundreds of hours worth of the best side quest?

Do you like Dark Fantasy where happy endings are few and far between and evil fights evil?

Do you prefer online rampage with guns?

Or murdering innocent people and shootouts?

You can't go wrong with either , its preference . If you want to blast your way into everything and like High octane action , GTA V.

If you like a challenge , love RPGs, exploring the world , Witcher 3.

thats the thing i like both :P  i dont which one to buy now later i will buy the other one

Then get GTA. You will have missed out big style if you don't play it. Just make sure you have a good enough system to play it!

yep 980m

is that good?

thats the thing i like both :P  i dont which one to buy now later i will buy the other one

When it comes to a tie breaker I'd say if you have good internet and have friends that have GTA V who are still playing the Online , get GTA V.

If you are more of a Single Player guy , Witcher 3 will last longer.

gta 5 38 dollars

Honestly both are awesome games. If you liked GTA/saints row, then try GTAV, It is pretty awesome, and lives up to every review, and the PC version knocks it out of the park.

If you liked neverwinter nights, balder's gate, elder scrolls, then Witcher is your best pick. Not only is it an awesome game, with a combat engine that hasn't been seen in an rpg since shen mu, but your decisions in game actually mean something. This isn't a karma system, it's an actual multi branching storyline that makes you want to play again to see what else happens.

Both are awesome. Whichever one you don't buy today, then buy when you have the money.

sorry red switches, I brush keys occasionally.

Edited by slightlyjaded

Well yes, because having it on the PC is way better.

where did you find gtav for 38 dollars o,0 

russia

Buy gta 5 as you can't go online with a pirated version and pirate witcher 3 profit.

Atleast, that's what I have done :)

They are completely different games, you can't compare the 2 at all.

Oh yeah BTW, GTA V for PC is amazing

So I can not compare them? I'll compare them right now and there is nothing you can do about it.  :lol: 

The Witcher 3 looks better - simply because of the newer engine, has by far a longer story and the world is a lot larger.

I would definitly go for The Witcher 3. GTAV was a bit disappointing. 

Buy gta 5 as you can't go online with a pirated version and pirate witcher 3 profit.

as a games developer student i know how much work goes into making these games so i dont pirate

BAD KITTY!!! *SMAKS KITTY*

Aka Being a DICK.

And this is why the more honest of our community detest pirates.

A company tries noit locking it's game down with DRM hat doesn't work, and we have to deal with some berk who thinks screwing with their profit margin is a good thing. Now why don't you go join ISIL for a sequel..

BAD KITTY!!! *SMAKS KITTY*

Aka Being a DICK.

And this is why the more honest of our community detest pirates.

A company tries noit locking it's game down with DRM hat doesn't work, and we have to deal with some berk who thinks screwing with their profit margin is a good thing. Now why don't you go join ISIL for a sequel..

After what rockstar did, they deserve to be pirated aswell. Scamming the people who pre-ordered that game years ago.

Also, I think I am one of the honest people here, trust me.. most of the people here indeed "detest" piracy, but I bet atleast if not more than 50% of the people on this forum pirates either games or series (game of thrones, walking dead etc), even though they deny it. I barely know people who pay to watch the series.

Being the singleplayer RPG guy I've been since I first started playing video games (for the most part) I'll be recommending TIII!

And also because I'm a graphics whore... Mind you I hear GTAV had a major improvement in that department for the PC version.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate