Witcher 3 or Gta 5?

levsingh

After what rockstar did, they deserve to be pirated aswell. Scamming the people who pre-ordered that game years ago.

Also, I think I am one of the honest people here, trust me.. most of the people here indeed "detest" piracy, but I bet atleast if not more than 50% of the playerbase on this forum pirates either games or series (game of thrones, walking dead etc). I barely know people who pay to watch the series.

KITTY!!! Those words are too big for you!!! *SMACKS ANOTHER KITTY* 

I think i'll be like you guys.

Don't do piracy, it's really bad and illigal. 

(currently torrenting witcher 3)  :ph34r: 

I think i'll be like you guys.

Don't do piracy, it's really bad and illigal. 

(currently torrenting witcher 3) 

Woohoo!!! Another Kitty set straight by brute force. Welcome to the path of the righteous!!! 

Woohoo!!! Another Kitty set straight by brute force. Welcome to the path of the righteous!!! 

Did I miss something, what's Kitty o-o

if you've played GTA on console, it gets boring after a while on PC. Just sayin'

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

BAD KITTY!!! *SMAKS KITTY*

Aka Being a DICK.

And this is why the more honest of our community detest pirates.

A company tries noit locking it's game down with DRM hat doesn't work, and we have to deal with some berk who thinks screwing with their profit margin is a good thing. Now why don't you go join ISIL for a sequel..

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/66099-pirateing/?p=903214

Ok?

Thanks.

After what rockstar did, they deserve to be pirated aswell. Scamming the people who pre-ordered that game years ago.

Also, I think I am one of the honest people here, trust me.. most of the people here indeed "detest" piracy, but I bet atleast if not more than 50% of the people on this forum pirates either games or series (game of thrones, walking dead etc), even though they deny it. I barely know people who pay to watch the series.

I don't pay to watch the series, but I also don't watch the series. I brought the first season sight unseen because I loved the books. I don't watch anymore because it was a TNA remake done for the people who can't afford to watch skinemax. And if you preordered.....Well you were frickin dumb weren't you.

LOOOL this guy :P

Buy gta 5 as you can't go online with a pirated version and pirate witcher 3 profit.

Atleast, that's what I have done :)

Online is filled with hackers unless he has mates to play with. And you should leave the forum, pirating such an amazing game like witcher 3 is just being a dumb-ass. Not only its drm-free its also filled with content and the game is amazing, the developers deserve profit 

Here is the deal, been playing GTA V since release and to be honest every time I log in online or story mode I get lost there for hours. Sometimes I climb the tallest building and parachute down just to hear people curse at you and other times I try to see how long I can drive a motorcycle through traffic at max speed, both of those are to the bone satisfying. Oddly enough, GTA V has been the only game which made me want to play a round of golf again and again for fun not just to get an achievement and move on, that says something about the game because I hate golf. Overall, I've had a ton of fun and I will continue to do so over and over again until GTA VI.

Now, I've never played Witcher 3 and I am a little bit scared to do so. The reason is because typically this type of a game has to be just right for me to enjoy. What do I mean by that you ask? Well, I mean the UI has to be pretty good with intuitive controls which I can use with ease and quickly so that I don't disturb my emergence. More often then not I become picky with games as such, I figured this out with Dragon Age when i refused to play it because the controls, IN MY OPINION, were a bit odd and made me kind of cringe every time I wanted to do something, otherwise the game was great. Witcher 3 looks amazing, to a point where I am afraid of ruining it's image by discovering that the weapon wheel is enable by a key which is at an odd angle on the keyboard and I remember it and focus on it to a degree which makes the game less enjoyable (again, all ifs and buts) because of it.

So, in conclusion, GTA V isn't a risk, it is a well made game which I enjoy no matter what the control are like (although those loading screen sometimes make me want to stab someone). Witcher 3 on the other hand is this trophy of a game which I just cant fathom ruining by something as silly as bad controls or odd camera angles.

Just my two cents, try not to tare me apart too much, contrary to my icon, I am human.

Online is filled with hackers unless he has mates to play with. And you should leave the forum, pirating such an amazing game like witcher 3 is just being a dumb-ass. Not only its drm-free its also filled with content and the game is amazing, the developers deserve profit 

I'm glad I pirated it.. as I didn't like it after playing for ~3hours. And since when do you have to leave the forum for being a dumb-ass?

I didn't like the combat in there, felt too much "hack and slash" without a lot of diversity. So yeah, I'm glad I pirated it otherwise I would be 50 bucks lighter for nothing.

Doesn't take away that the graphics are really nice and if you like the combat, it's a really nice game.

still playing gta 5. it is so much enjoyable when doing heist but also boring if you get stupid heist members. there will be more heist mission coming. this is the only game that still plays decent on high setting that doesn't make my gpu scream unlike witcher 3 which my gpu temp went up to 80 deg celcius  if i go with 60 fps.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

Short version: You prefer the online experience, have friends playing it? Grab GTA V, The Witcher 3 isn't going anywhere. If not, The Witcher 3 is the choice to go, either game's single player mode can wait for later, but I've played both and The Witcher 3 wins in this regard (In my opinion, of course). Both of the games aren't going anywhere, and buying a game later won't do you any harm.

Long version: As I read, you like the settings and themes of both game, so I would suggest that if you got friends who have GTA V or you want to spend some time playing online, GTA V is great when you got the right people to play with (I got GTA V with my friends, there was rare occasions when a random is good at heist, as well.... rare, though). If that's your situation, get GTA V, The Witcher 3 can wait, it's a Single player game, it won't run out of online player base for you to play with.

If your friends don't play GTA V or you don't like online games and would play GTA V's story mode (or single player) most of the time, then go ahead with The Witcher 3, the game's world and stories, in my personal opinion, put most RPGs out there to shame, I've been playing it, and sometimes I realise "Wait a minute, this deeply intriguing story isn't a main quest, it's a side quest!"... I also like the fact that there's this apparent lack of fetch quests, I'm starting to miss it... ah what the hell, I lie, I cheer at the fact that fetch quests are either non-existent, or cleverly covered/hidden in this game.