You know you're a techie when. . .

When you bring your mechanical keyboard everywhere you go with your laptop, instead of use a laptop keyboard (unless you have one of those laptops with a mechanical keyboard built-in)

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

You can talk to your internet friends about which sort of case manufacturers would make the best boyfriend/girlfriend *ahem @WinNut, @IdortMasterRace, @, @, @Syntaxvgm, @patrickjp93, @thekeemo, @Jumper118 cough*

Seriously.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

when you bring a mechanical keyboard to middle school because you cant use a school keyboard. 

I would do that although I'd fear of A. Getting it stolen or B. Smashing it on accident in my bag or C. Looking like a douchebag with his loud AF Greens xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

when some one says a dollar amount and intensely u think of pc parts of the same cost.

when ur mouth drips when u see the new flagship gpus,

when u care more about internet speeds then world affairs , enless they effect internet speeds.

when u only need to type l in ur url bar for linus tech tips to show up

when ur bad dream are of a world without power.

when steam sales remind you there is a god named gabe

when ces is heaven on earth

when u have a slight tan from ur monitors,

when ur left click finger is stronger then ur whole other hand

when German quality refers to cherry mx and not vw

when u dream of a world of esport scholar ships

when u sit in class and start to cry over how ur teachers are using ie

when u fringe at the mention of ie

when u can quote the pirate bay adds with ur friends

when ur work to but computer parts,

when ur hope ur friends ask u tec questions

when u just want to be home on ur pc with ur settings and ur mouse and keyboard

"If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."   -Martin Luther King, Jr

When in your programming with C class, the professor says that windows users will have a harder time than Mac users installing the GNU C Compiler and you boot right up into Ubuntu Linux which includes GCC already configured.

When the only things you ask your parents for, for Christmas, was a 1440p monitor and a pair of pants.

When you help friends regarding computers and they are stunned. "How the fuck does he know to repair this?"

When you are with your friends and something goes wrong with a computer and they all say "You better download more ram"

And when other students are confused by your friends jokes about fanboys. Or when you are talking about die size. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

When you connect a wireless mouse to your friend computer and look at him clean his trackpad in confusion. (okay that's evil  :) )

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

You know you're a techie when...

You get excited about that new graphics card coming out even though you have no intention of buying one.

Thank you.

Wardojack.

I would do that although I'd fear of A. Getting it stolen or B. Smashing it on accident in my bag or C. Looking like a douchebag with his loud AF Greens xD

i go to a Detroit school so nobody actually knows how much there worth ;P

When nearly every waking moment of your day is spent thinking about computers in some fashion.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

When I was able to by pass my schools Firewall without the use of a proxy.

I was able to with a Google chrome extension.. My school uses macs in graphics communication (Photoshop advanced class).. I know they are good with Photoshop but no chrome preinstalled :/

@Pugs501

teach me your ways of passing the schools firewall without using a proxy!

also

When you get multiple school computers(not traceable to you) disconnected from the school network for using tor

@Pugs501

teach me your ways of passing the schools firewall without using a proxy!

also

When you get multiple school computers(not traceable to you) disconnected from the school network for using tor

I'm not teaching it

I don't need people abusing it.

Because he had a hard drive.

@Pugs501

aww, welp I might as well learn it the hard way since proxies don't work and they've blocked reddit, if I were to do something bad id just mess up the schools server room, since I have access.

@Pugs501

aww, welp I might as well learn it the hard way since proxies don't work and they've blocked reddit, if I were to do something bad id just mess up the schools server room, since I have access.

Also if you got in trouble It would be my fault technically and you don't need to be messing with the network like I was

@Pugs501

this conversation never happened, anyway I don't use personal devices or logins to get in, just Linux live on a usb, so fresh os every time I start up

I know I'm a techie when I use a school computer and loudly complain about the palm rest, crappy keyboard, lack of a second display, and bad viewing angles.

I also know I'm a techie when I study the specs of any computer that I touch and nobody understands my tech talk in school.

I also know I'm a techie when I study the specs of any computer that I touch

I think you were ~24 Pages to late for likes

You check the specs of every computer that you go on, no matter where or what it is.

fd004dedff2faaf6428ab8afb30788d5.png

When you take over the instructors computer and play funny videos without making a funny face.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

@Pugs501

this conversation never happened, anyway I don't use personal devices or logins to get in, just Linux live on a usb, so fresh os every time I start up

But i saw it.........

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

When you want to stick Ubuntu on a old PS3.

When you want to throw your older brothers retired Dell in your old case (Rosewill Redbone) even though you truly have no use for a second rig even if it wouldn't do much besides maybe folding and sit around.

When you have a optical drive hidden behind one of your monitors with a SATA cable stuck into it.

When you have your dresser filled with a ton of boxes from parts just because they look nice.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.