Noctua released redux and industrialPPC lines of fans

Ssoele

Noctua just announced their redux and industrialPPC fan lines, more coming soon.

Vienna, May 13th 2014 - Noctua today expanded its product portfolio with two new fan product lines and a wide range of accessory kits. Whereas the redux line addresses price-conscious users by reissuing some of Noctua’s most popular, award-winning models and presenting them in streamlined, more affordable packages, the industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) line is conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection.

"Our new product lines allow us to address audiences we have not been able to reach in the past", explains Mag. Roland Mossig (Noctua CEO), "Coming at about 3/4 of the price of our standard models, the redux line is ideal for all those looking for a more affordable entry into the world of premium quality quiet cooling. The industrialPPC fans fulfil our industry client’s requests for high speed models that are suitable for use in challenging environments. However, I think they will also appeal to PC enthusiasts striving for extreme performance. Last but not least, the introduction of the two new product lines allows us to respond to the recurring demands for Noctua fans in different colors."

Whereas the redux fans feature an attractive light/dark grey colour scheme that is reminiscent of the two shades of brown used Noctua’s standard line-up, the industrialPPC models come in an all black design.

The redux edition comprises both 4-pin PWM and 3-pin versions of NF-P14, NF-S12B, NF-B9 and NF-R8, all of which are proven, time-tested models that have convinced thousands of customers and helped to found Noctua’s reputation as a first-tier supplier of premium grade low noise cooling equipment. Altogether, there will be 13 redux models with speeds ranging from 700 to 1700rpm.

The industrialPPC line features ruggedised 2000 and 3000rpm versions of the award-winning NF-F12 and NF-A14 fans. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of these designs and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC versions provide superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. Their fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection (up to IP67) make the industrialPPC fans an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.

In addition to the new fan product lines, Noctua also introduced a wide range of accessory sets to complement these fans. For example, customers can upgrade their redux or industrialPPC fans with anti-vibration mounts (NA-SAV2), Low-Noise Adaptors (NA-SRC7 & NA-SRC10), extension cables (NA-SEC1 & NA-SEC2) or y-cables (NA-SYC1 & NA-SYC2).

Prices and availability
All redux and industrialPPC models are currently shipping and will be available shortly. The manufacturer suggested retail prices are as follows:
redux 140mm: EUR 15.90 / USD 19.90
redux 120mm: EUR 13.90 / USD 17.90
redux 92mm: EUR 11.90 / USD 15.90
redux 80mm: EUR 10.90 / USD 14.90
industrialPPC 140mm IP52: EUR 26.90 / USD 29.90
industrialPPC 140mm IP67: EUR 29.90 / USD 34.90
industrialPPC 120mm IP52: EUR 24.90 / USD 26.90
industrialPPC 120mm IP67: EUR 29.90 / USD 34.9
Accessory sets: EUR 5.90 / USD 7.90

About Noctua
Designed in Austria, Noctua's premium cooling components are internationally renowned for their superb quietness, exceptional performance and thoroughgoing quality. Having received more than 3000 awards and recommendations from leading hardware websites and magazines, Noctua's fans and heatsinks are chosen by more than a hundred thousand satisfied customers around the globe.

IP52 = Limited dust ingress protection ||| water spray < 15 degrees from verticalIP67 = Total dust ingress protection ||| temporary immersion to at least 1m from bottom and 15cm from top of object

redux line

NF-P14s redux
378daebac1.jpg

NF-P14r redux
a3627a09d9.jpg

NF-S12B redux
f6a3556a1f.jpg

NF-B9 redux
291daa090d.jpg

NF-R8 redux
ada0c6668c.jpg

industrialPPC line

NF-A14 industrialPPC
7cdfdb912a.jpg

NF-F12 industrialPPC
8a14d84a2f.jpg

Accessory

NA-SAC1
5f3035854d.jpg

NA-SAV2
e4286ef21f.jpg

NA-SEC1
aeb3109a2f.jpg

NA-SEC2
b8c6d58e00.jpg

NA-SRC10
4fa881c62a.jpg

NA-SRC7
c4bb606f19.jpg

NA-SYC1
1076261240.jpg

NA-SYC2
cd660bd440.jpg

I personally like the redux line the most, the light and darker grey just looks so sexy  :wub:

Think about it, the redux line fans are perfect for dying with the grey base look.

Source: http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=news_list&news_id=93

Extra: http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=redux
Extra: http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=industrialppc

Those industrial PPC fans looks nice too

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

AWW YES!!!!!!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Those are the ugliest fans I'v ever seen. Just look at the colour scheme.

This is exactly what everyone said when Noctua started out. People will be saying the same thing now.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

The price: 

redux 140mm: EUR 15.90 / USD 19.90
redux 120mm: EUR 13.90 / USD 17.90
redux 92mm: EUR 11.90 / USD 15.90
redux 80mm: EUR 10.90 / USD 14.90
industrialPPC 140mm IP52: EUR 26.90 / USD 29.90
industrialPPC 140mm IP67: EUR 29.90 / USD 34.90
industrialPPC 120mm IP52: EUR 24.90 / USD 26.90
industrialPPC 120mm IP67: EUR 29.90 / USD 34.9
Accessory sets: EUR 5.90 / USD 7.90

Wow...

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Wait whut they changed their color scheme omg never thought it would happen.

But I still prefer Fractal fans.

This is a big thing!

I guess/ hope there will be accessory replacements for the brown rubber edges?

Edit: i still think they're one of the uglier fans but they are now considered for spaces where you mostly can't see them!

who cares...

They are colour schemed like that as a sort of brand thing. Just a quick glance at any of their fans, and you'll know it's Noctua's.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Black Noctuas?

Is it happening?!?!?!?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

No 200mm... but still THEY AREN'T BROWN :D

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

AWW YES!!!!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwww yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

they didnt change their colour scheme, they added 2 new lines of fans... -.-

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

INB4 shit ton of build logs with these fans 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

they didnt change their colour scheme, they added 2 new lines of fans... -.-

Exactly, fool!  

Their original intention on the Redux line was to have a low-cost alternatives to their premium fans. This was discussed last year over in (Computex?)

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I'm digging it!

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Those gray ones look old and i dont like the gray color of them. the black ones tho are really really nice but then they had to put the brown corners -_- so ugly

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Exactly, fool!  

Their original intention on the Redux line was to have a low-cost alternatives to their premium fans. This was discussed last year over in (Computex?)

why am i a fool here :(

also wasnt it CES13? when they also announced the ANC?

What we've all been waiting for...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

if i see things like IP "value" then i guess the industry line really is meant for industrial places with lots of dust and water particles.

to know what those IP values mean:

IP value = dust protection ||| water protection

IP52 = Limited dust ingress protection ||| water spray < 15 degrees from vertical

to

IP67 = Total dust ingress protection ||| temporary immersion to at least 1m from bottom and 15cm from top of object

http://www.sensorsone.co.uk/ip-rating-checker.html for other IP values

these things are beasts! edit: i know cuz i am an elektro-engeneer :P (= kind of elektrician ;) )

Edited by darkspeedy26

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

why am i a fool here :(

also wasnt it CES13? when they also announced the ANC?

I think it might have been CES indeed. Not too sure but I recall Computex with this Redux as well as the active noise-cancellation cooler demoed. 

I think it might have been CES indeed. Not too sure but I recall Computex with this Redux as well as the active noise-cancellation cooler demoed. 

eh ti may have been computex... i know @LinusTech was really tired when he was interviewing that longhaired austrian guy from noctua xD

This is a big thing!

I guess/ hope there will be accessory replacements for the brown rubber edges?

Edit: i still think they're one of the uglier fans but they are now considered for spaces where you mostly can't see them!

To be honest, I really like the brown highlights... xD (being dead serious) 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

eh ti may have been computex... i know @LinusTech was really tired when he was interviewing that longhaired austrian guy from noctua xD

Then we are thinking on the same thing!

Then we are thinking on the same thing!

then it really doesnt matter when the expo was called haha :)