How much money do you think Linus has made so far?

Amer

ITS OVER 9000!!!!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Net profit LMG: CAD 85000 Start-2013

Net Income Linus: 4500/ Month

Something like that i think 

Interested in Business and Technology

Enough to pay salary for ~5 people, buy really expensive equipment and still have enough left for a pretty comfortable life.

It's a shame he blew so much money on his Lambo though...

Net Income Linus: 4500/ Month

He makes far more than that.

Edit: Pretty sure YouTube partners are not allowed to discuss how much they are paid.

Stupid thread

Nice, now what? Wait for someone to like your pathetic post? This board is meant for stuff like this so go away kid.

Cheese

Nice, now what? Wait for someone to like your pathetic post? This board is meant for stuff like this so go away kid.

I was waiting for you to get mad over that, suprised it took so long. Why would you make this thread it's just straight up rude. There are plenty of ways to approximate his income. Why would you choose to make this thread, all it's going to do is get locked. :/

He made about tree fiddeh (3,50)

Hm, weird. I thought it was hunnit fiddey tree dollas. ;)

I wouldn't know, but as said above, enough to sustain a business of 6 people + a personal life.

And what's up with that Lambo people are talking about? :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

>This board is meant for stuff like this

I don't see a section that says "Ask linus how much he makes". This forum is designed for tech discussions, not for users to fight over how much linus may or may not have as an income.

I wouldn't suggest going down the route of randomly insulting users and calling them 'kids', it doesn't usually end well.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

And don't forget the useless sponsor items he sells.

That is kind of rude though, to be honest so is asking what someones salary is.

On Linkedin it says Linus Media Group is incorporated which is probably correct as it's named appropriately for that type of entity. So it's really the company that makes the money and has the legal responsibilities.

Linus will earn a salary out of that like everyone else who works there so it's impossible to gauge how much he makes personally, it's a nice property though and they seem to spend a fair bit on equipment which kind of goes back to us, so I'd say he gets what he deserves.

Hm, weird. I thought it was hunnit fiddey tree dollas. ;)

I wouldn't know, but as said above, enough to sustain a business of 6 people + a personal life.

And what's up with that Lambo people are talking about? :D

you win

The way I see it, its really non of my business how much money he makes. Just as it is really non of his business how much money I make. 

I hope he makes enough to not be found wanting, beyond that its really his business.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Not enough because I want a position there!

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

How is this rude? Non of us care how much he makes because we're actually proud of him. I was just wondering..

It's rude to ask for someone salary, And being on the internet doesn't change that.

Looking for a dutch gaming clan? http://fapp-crew.nl/

Maybe its just me that thinks this is a bit weird/disrespectful. What does it matter what he earns? Im pretty sure he isn't allowed to disclose how much money he earns from youtube and probably wouldn't want to disclose the amounts from sponsorship deals or that ad on the form. 

I agree with this. Why even bother and what does it matter?

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

there is a site wich gives a estimated amount on how much youtuber's have earned, will earn in the current bookyear and what they guess for next bookyear.

It also lists other stats and graphs wich allow you to see their flow of followers, video uploads, uploads viewed etc etc.

Keeping the site behind thou due to privacy towards linus and fellow youtubers.

but to put you guys in a direction, the most earning youtuber gets 1-3million dollars estimated a year, lower amounts are more exact.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

He has made a lot I'd imagine but remember that he does a shit load of work, also I really don't think it matters because it isn't our business to know.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Here is what he earned so far:

1 Rock and 2 bluetooth enabled Sausages in his pants (plus the one he already got)

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I agree with this. Why even bother and what does it matter?

It really doesn't he earns what he earns and probably deserves more than what he does earn. :)

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Money doesn't buy happiness but if he has made some decent money I hope he spends it wisely and spends it on experiences with friends and family and also uses it to better himself in terms of using it to learn more things that will make him a more complete person. I hope he is happy.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S