Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Club Administration is in panic mode! Or... it could just be me. 

x6H4QEW.gif

I don't have the bbcode copy and paste archived. Starting from scratch now I think... unless I can find a good cached copy.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

17 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Club Administration is in panic mode! Or... it could just be me. 

I don't have the bbcode copy and paste archived. Starting from scratch now I think... unless I can find a good cached copy.

Its here. But it looks like all the, well everything is broken. It can be used as a reference and seems to work fine. I have no clue if copy pasting the spoilers and images will work properly.

TEST:

Spoiler

9506fe767074a571c4f520d39dbf989b13805703
Synopsis
Tada Banri, a newly admitted student at a private law school in Tokyo, found himself completely lost after the opening ceremony, trying to find his way to the freshman orientation. At that moment, he ran into another lost freshman from the same school, Yanagisawa Mitsuo, and they hit it off at once. Somehow arriving at their intended goal just on time, there appeared in front of the two a beautiful girl holding a bouquet of roses. The girl then whacked Mitsuo across the face with the bouquet and handed the flowers over to him. "Freshman, congratulations," was all she said, and then left. The stylish, well dressed, perfect woman that had swung at Mitsuo was his childhood friend, Kaga Kouko. As children they had promised to marry each other one day, fulfilling their dreams. In order to escape from her, Mitsuo had gone out secretly and taken the examination for this well known private college, but now she showed up in the freshman orientation hall. She too had taken the law school entrance examination, catching up with him there.

Link To This Weeks Discussion Thread

Edit:

Eh, somewhat. Had to edit and resave for it to format properly.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

39 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

I ordered the parts for my custom cpu loop. 

Now to go cry for my wallet.

Nice man! i'm still trying to get the funds from my monitors lol need like 70 bucks and i can get 2 of the 3 tehn ill work on that and another 980ti

Also

@MyInnerFred

I just googled a quick cashe of the ltt anime club and heres what i found idk if it will be of help though it says its dated from feb 1st

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society

second post is there and goes all the way to week 67 in a spoiler hope it helps though idk

downloaded a copy in case it updates in the next few hours. like 170mb lol on that first page, but i got all the pics and such

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

1 hour ago, Opask said:

Its here. But it looks like all the, well everything is broken. It can be used as a reference and seems to work fine. I have no clue if copy pasting the spoilers and images will work properly.

TEST:

Hidden Content

Edit:

Eh, somewhat. Had to edit and resave for it to format properly.

This will help, thanks Opask.

14 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Nice man! i'm still trying to get the funds from my monitors lol need like 70 bucks and i can get 2 of the 3 tehn ill work on that and another 980ti

Also

@MyInnerFred

I just googled a quick cashe of the ltt anime club and heres what i found idk if it will be of help though it says its dated from feb 1st

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society

second post is there and goes all the way to week 67 in a spoiler hope it helps though idk

downloaded a copy in case it updates in the next few hours. like 170mb lol on that first page, but i got all the pics and such

This could help, thanks. I'll look into fixing things tomorrow. Really appreciate you guys helping out.

1 hour ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

found a great anime an its not any anime is an korea webtoon anime Noblesse

latest?cb=20121003050945

That's interesting, is it any good? Worthy watching?

44 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

b94d148bc8.png

My wallet will hate me soon as well...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

5 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

This will help, thanks Opask.

This could help, thanks. I'll look into fixing things tomorrow. Really appreciate you guys helping out.

That's interesting, is it any good? Worthy watching?

My wallet will hate me soon as well...

well it was good enought to make it into an anime, i liked it so i went in to know more about it and found a manga

anime OVA(stream)

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Noblesse-Awakening

manga

http://mangapark.me/manga/noblesse

lives on

BAKABT

xkne0mD.png
So I was watching black lagoon...

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

6 hours ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

The first thing i think when i see that is east of eden...Nobelesse Oblige

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Nice channel xD

In case you guys want to see him testing phone screens + other stuff.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

13 hours ago, zappian said:

Caffeine withdrawal sucks .

God damn..

Ya know, I don't know what caffeine withdrawal feels like. Unless I've just never correctly recognized it. And I eat a loooot of it.

13 hours ago, CatCloud said:

@Vitalius

Belt grinder/sander? The spiny thing with sandpaper? Why not just fetch an old sewing machine? Change some wheels and bam you can just press the paddle to make it spin Or find a paddle with a lock mechanism. 

Lel,  you could even mod the sewing hammer into a tiny auto Hammer :P

Meh, I'd rather have a DIY one that looks legit to an extent. That's my goal I guess. Get good enough at DIY that it is passable for something you bought in a store.

That second idea sounds cool tho.

12 hours ago, Daegun said:

@Vitalius @CatCloud (fixed)
Figured I should ask you guys since you're avid gamers and all. What game news sites are good? I want something that covers a lot and doesn't do things like praise CoD: Ghosts for its 'originality' and give it a 9+/10. Not sure after the whole gamergate thing, or if that even mattered really. The limit of my knowledge is pretty much that IGN is a joke and Kotaku is biased and shoddy (depending on the person writing the article). Got anything for me?

I strictly look at voat.co. shrugs

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

13 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Meh, I'd rather have a DIY one that looks legit to an extent. That's my goal I guess. Get good enough at DIY that it is passable for something you bought in a store.

I feel like I can diy to a store bought passable item but time involved is far higher than to a usable item lol

8 hours ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

-snip-

I'm reading the manhwa, but did they released an animated version of it?

Can you link me where to watch it, please?

32 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Ya know, I don't know what caffeine withdrawal feels like. Unless I've just never correctly recognized it. And I eat a loooot of it.

You feel tired , your head hurts and you feel depressed for no reason.

Thats the jist of it.

I reached a point where i started eating coffee beans raw because making coffee was too much of an hassle.

Its perfectly safe btw since its what people did before there was coffee but you get  a lot more caffeine in you .

8 hours ago, wolfgang said:

b94d148bc8.png

Welp. They dont want to take my money it seems. 

Paypal didnt work so I used my debit card. Enough money on it. They wont accept it because the shipping address is different from the billing address.

7c292846c5.jpg

4 hours ago, JuztBe said:

So I was watching black lagoon...

UhD3yJS.gif

Blarg

5 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Welp. They dont want to take my money it seems. 

Paypal didnt work so I used my debit card. Enough money on it. They wont accept it because the shipping address is different from the billing address.

Are you going to custom loop a 8350 for 500 dollars? 

1 hour ago, Charger said:

I feel like I can diy to a store bought passable item but time involved is far higher than to a usable item lol

This is true, but I think it's better to do that when you have little work to do for money and lots of free time. i.e. my situation atm.

@wolfgang Black Lagoon is bae because Revy is bae.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

30 minutes ago, zappian said:

Are you going to custom loop a 8350 for 500 dollars? 

Yep.  Then about june or something I will be changing platform which will be about $1000. Dont wven have to change cpu block. Just the mount.

3 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

This is true, but I think it's better to do that when you have little work to do for money and lots of free time. i.e. my situation atm.

@wolfgang Black Lagoon is bae because Revy is bae.

Are you calling Revy shit?

Blarg

12 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Are you calling Revy shit?

wat

no

opposite

she is bae

OH the Dutch or wtv thing. No, she is waifu.

† Christian Member †

5 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

wat

no

opposite

she is bae

OH the Dutch or wtv thing. No, she is waifu.

clearly not all of us now  what kids are saying these days...

that reminds me of a dumb ass I saw at work the other day. He was driving a riced the fuck out scion with a big wing on the back with a deez nuts stick on it and a pedo bear sticker on the window along with nismo racing stickers lol

12 minutes ago, Charger said:

clearly not all of us now  what kids are saying these days...

that reminds me of a dumb ass I saw at work the other day. He was driving a riced the fuck out scion with a big wing on the back with a deez nuts stick on it and a pedo bear sticker on the window along with nismo racing stickers lol

Wow, he be cray.

>can't find car title

FML need it nyao

I remember going through my glove compartment and seeing it and going "I shouldn't keep that in the car... should I?" 

I don't remember where I put it afterwards and I've looked through the whole car. I hope I didn't throw it away (it was a paper title, I can just file for a lost title, but I need it now).

>:(

I hate it when my past self outsmarts my current self. He's such an asshole.

Post counts have been re-calculated.

>for most people, your post counts will have gone down.

>12,133 posts

AH YUS

FROM 8,000s to 12,000s in a day.

I'M ON FIYA BB.

† Christian Member †

9 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Wow, he be cray.

>can't find car title

FML need it nyao

I remember going through my glove compartment and seeing it and going "I shouldn't keep that in the car... should I?" 

I don't remember where I put it afterwards and I've looked through the whole car. I hope I didn't throw it away (it was a paper title, I can just file for a lost title, but I need it now).

>:(

I hate it when my past self outsmarts my current self. He's such an asshole.

Post counts have been re-calculated.

>for most people, your post counts will have gone down.

>12,133 posts

AH YUS

FROM 8,000s to 12,000s in a day.

I'M ON FIYA BB.

I cant find my title as well lol

what changed in post counting?