Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
Just now, Charger said:

I cant find my title as well lol

what changed in post counting?

Lol, ofc. I lack a filing location that isn't digital, so wat do?

Not sure. I assume Off-Topic has started counting towards it. But that doesn't make sense.

The only place I'd gain 4,000 posts is in off-topic. The only place you'd lose thousands of posts is in off-topic.

wat do? So confused.

Model of the veins in the human hand:
gJIZ8N.jpg

Diogenes was a self-hating bad ass philosopher:

https://voat.co/v/HistoryAnecdotes/comments/840136

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

5 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Lol, ofc. I lack a filing location that isn't digital, so wat do?

Not sure. I assume Off-Topic has started counting towards it. But that doesn't make sense.

The only place I'd gain 4,000 posts is in off-topic. The only place you'd lose thousands of posts is in off-topic.

wat do? So confused.

Model of the veins in the human hand:

Diogenes was a self-hating bad ass philosopher:

https://voat.co/v/HistoryAnecdotes/comments/840136

seeing as I only gained like 30 posts in 2 days based on cache it isnt off topic that was added lol

I don't even know what my post count was before the change happened. Either way, who cares.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Just now, Tr3vor said:

I don't even know what my post count was before the change happened. Either way, who cares.

I dont care that it changed I just want to know why it changed.

1 minute ago, Charger said:

I dont care that it changed I just want to know why it changed.

Posts counts were recalculated. Apparently they went down for most people because of this, but it went WAY up for me.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Just now, ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName said:

Posts counts were recalculated. Apparently they went down for most people because of this, but it went WAY up for me.

ya but why lol what did they do differently did they count a subforum that they were not or what 

Just now, Charger said:

ya but why lol what did they do differently did they count a subforum that they were not or what 

I think it's mostly because of topics that have been deleted or moved between off-topic and other subforums or that kinda stuff.

I think the reason my post count went up is because the osu! thread, in which I posted a lot, was moved from off-topic to the pc gaming section a while ago. My post count didn't go up when it was moved, but now it went up by a lot.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Just found this regarding the post counts:

1 minute ago, ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName said:

Just found this regarding the post counts:

ya I saw that as well. I know I posted in the osu thread so maybe I got a few posts from that. 

36 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Post counts have been re-calculated.

>for most people, your post counts will have gone down.

>12,133 posts

AH YUS

FROM 8,000s to 12,000s in a day.

I'M ON FIYA BB.

Mine went up by like 200. 

I can change my title now.

But whats the point of doing that now. Nobody will see it unless they go to my profile.

Blarg

1 hour ago, Charger said:

seeing as I only gained like 30 posts in 2 days based on cache it isnt off topic that was added lol

... What is my post count, from your perspective?

I see you as having 1,612 posts.

I saw myself as having 12,133 posts.

Now I see myself as having 8,002 posts.

I assume it's still happening.

1 hour ago, ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName said:

See above.

This is a really weird and somewhat depressing comic. Albeit enjoyable for some reason because of how off-the-wall it is:

PBF262-Dreamcatcher.png

http://www.pbfcomics.com

PBF219-Transfer_Patient.gif

PBF237-Lyles_Constant.gif

/ke-REKT

PBF217-Magic_Eyes.gif

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

43 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

... What is my post count, from your perspective?

I see you as having 1,612 posts.

I saw myself as having 12,133 posts.

Now I see myself as having 8,002 posts.

I assume it's still happening.

See above.

This is a really weird and somewhat depressing comic. Albeit enjoyable for some reason because of how off-the-wall it is:

ya they seem to have dropped back down I went up higher then I was 2 days ago now im lower then I was 2 days ago lol

3 minutes ago, Charger said:

ya they seem to have dropped back down I went up higher then I was 2 days ago now im lower then I was 2 days ago lol

Had 600 posts. Changed title for the heck of it. Now have 400 posts. Still have title. I win.

Blarg

3 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Had 600 posts. Changed title for the heck of it. Now have 400 posts. Still have title. I win.

Great now you broke the integrity of the system and no one will ever have respect for it again.

3 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

lol nice. my post count hasnt changed, so idk it if will. but thats good to know.

Ac system is broken and house was 76 degrees and my room was 83 and it was 71 outside and i went to bed with my windows up and woke up and its 65 fucking degrees in my house and like 63 in my room.... like seriously world wtf is wrong with you. fix your shit lol having to do folding@home to keep my room warm warm lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

7 minutes ago, Charger said:

Great now you broke the integrity of the system and no one will ever have respect for it again.

Good

Screenshot-2015-03-29-21.00.59.png

Breaking it even further.

all of that empty space because of the quote button.

999ef88dcf.jpg

4 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

lol nice. my post count hasnt changed, so idk it if will. but thats good to know.

Ac system is broken and house was 76 degrees and my room was 83 and it was 71 outside and i went to bed with my windows up and woke up and its 65 fucking degrees in my house and like 63 in my room.... like seriously world wtf is wrong with you. fix your shit lol having to do folding@home to keep my room warm warm lol

Found out the heater at home died or something so had no heat this morning. My computer is doing the same thing right now.

Blarg

2 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Good

Breaking it even further.

Hidden Content

Found out the heater at home died or something so had no heat this morning. My computer is doing the same thing right now.

ya I noticed that page width on mobile this morning 

Honestly, I've already given up and am now waiting to the pain to go away.

Here is a visual representation of the website for me.

YulxwUf.jpg

jfhTi99.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Woo. New type of Steam Sale: Lunar New Year edition. 

http://store.steampowered.com/

Like a season-specific sale. 1000's of games on sale. Check www.steamdb.info/sales for best discounts.

† Christian Member †

36 minutes ago, HeathCliff said:

Honestly, I've already given up and am now waiting to the pain to go away.

Here is a visual representation of the website for me.

Well that sucks, though most of us have gotten used to the new forum and its debacles. not saying its better, but hopefully your frustrations will go away soon.

Also i find this kinda funny I can wear contacts for over a month straight and yet when i take them out and put glasses on, i get a headache nearly instantly.. go figure

@Vitalius i refuse to look at it because i will only get depressed and see what i cant afford lol

seems tagging systems broke again.... nice

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

1 hour ago, Charger said:

But are you going to buy anything?

Hello no.

† Christian Member †

28 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Hello no.

lol so far I have tossed a few things into my cart but have not bought them yet.

Love at First Sight

The Reject Demon: Toko Chapter 0 — Prelude

Legend of Korra

1 minute ago, wolfgang said:

I am not allowed to buy my cpu loop. Wont ship because shipping and billing address are different. Try to call them and its after 5 because they are east coast. 

Yay life.

65e1a73d65564b1cbf84cd76cb7d8b5d.jpg

maybe put it on a prepaid gift card and register it to your shipping address?