LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

So the mustang delta is amazing, glad i upgraded, much better than the gamma and alpha as it doesn't have the handling issues, only thing I dislike is the missiles not being on the missile button and I wish they were swappable but still not the worse thing in the world

Wished I grabbed the delta when I could.

Currently got the anniversary cutlass blue, and anniversary karthu-al; so I only have loaner ships to fly. Reg hornet and cutlass black is not the most efficient in arena commander, and I really don't want to buy turrets at this stage of the game.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

@rentaspoon @drewjn

The delta is not for me since it's so agile that I kept crashing into my targets  :lol: Messing around with the weekend loaner recently, I did think too, that they at least should have put the missiles in group 3 and the wing mounts on group 2. I'm not sure if you can set this as default without messing with controls.

Speaking of messing with controls after switching strafe with throttle and roll the Hornet handles much better.  :D

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

@rentaspoon @drewjn

The delta is not for me since it's so agile that I kept crashing into my targets  :lol: Messing around with the weekend loaner recently, I did think too, that they at least should have put the missiles in group 3 and the wing mounts on group 2. I'm not sure if you can set this as default without messing with controls.

Speaking of messing with controls after switching strafe with throttle and roll the Hornet handles much better.  :D

The weapon groups can be altered on the ships console but at this point I don't think they save round to round (or even death to death?).

@rentaspoon @drewjn

The delta is not for me since it's so agile that I kept crashing into my targets :lol: Messing around with the weekend loaner recently, I did think too, that they at least should have put the missiles in group 3 and the wing mounts on group 2. I'm not sure if you can set this as default without messing with controls.

Speaking of messing with controls after switching strafe with throttle and roll the Hornet handles much better. :D

I don't mind that the wing mounts are on the same group but it makes the missile button redundant, it would be better if you could select missile fire type or something, it would be cool if the dumb fire missiles sounded like hydra missiles of an apache too because that's what it reminds me of.

As for it being agile that's what I like about it

The weapon groups can be altered on the ships console but at this point I don't think they save round to round (or even death to death?).

There's no save, best thing you can do is setup a macro

Dunno what conglomerate is but im gonna try it out when I get home

|

v

conglomerate is a combination of two or more corporations engaged in entirely different businesses that fall under one corporate group, usually involving a parent companyand many subsidiaries. Often, a conglomerate is a multi-industry company. Conglomerates are often large and multinational.

:D

It is our system of governance of our group in Star Citizen.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

|

v

:D

It is our system of governance of our group in Star Citizen.

oh i dont have star citizen :/

people should really look at what sections they are in when posting in random threads.

Yep

BTW I have a Mustang Delta and don't have an Aurora LN no more

Yep

BTW I have a Mustang Delta and don't have an Aurora LN no more

How do you like it? I hear that enemy ships in vanduul swarm don't notice you easily, but you can die from one shot. My cutlass gets pinged to all hell by wave 8 to 11, so I can never get to wave 16 with it. I might be able to do more with the hornet, but they never loaned me the super, so it is very weak in regards to available weaps.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

How do you like it? I hear that enemy ships in vanduul swarm don't notice you easily, but you can die from one shot. My cutlass gets pinged to all hell by wave 8 to 11, so I can never get to wave 16 with it. I might be able to do more with the hornet, but they never loaned me the super, so it is very weak in regards to available weaps.

Made it all the way to wave 10 with losing a ship, it can take a good few hits with the shields down but I noticed you can ram the crap out of most Vanduul but I found if you knew that was going to happen just fire a dumb rocket and they blow up so you can just fly through debris. I only died by blackouts in the thing and the ship gets decapitated rather than destroyed.

I miss normal missiles but the dumb fire rockets fire at the same speed as the 9 series longsword so they are easy to get use to and its fun seeing one hit a Vanduul Alpha wing and it goes into a crazy spin

For me, they just ping me with one salvo and take all my shields at 11.

Major issue with ammo based weaps is that they don't give you much to work with and I don't know how to reload them in a match/wave

Still new, but learning

For me, they just ping me with one salvo and take all my shields at 11.

Major issue with ammo based weaps is that they don't give you much to work with and I don't know how to reload them in a match/wave

reload is automatic and the ammo depends on what type it is 25mm you get about 2000 rounds per gun.

reload is automatic and the ammo depends on what type it is 25mm you get about 2000 rounds per gun.

It seems that it doesnt work for me, had 150 rounds, fired for a few waves till I had 0. For two of the three guns that use ammo, it never regenerated the entire game, about 8 or 9 extra waves without any ammo.

So is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Still new, but learning

It seems that it doesnt work for me, had 150 rounds, fired for a few waves till I had 0. For two of the three guns that use ammo, it never regenerated the entire game, about 8 or 9 extra waves without any ammo.

So is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

What ship are you flying?

What ship are you flying?

Cutlass black. There is one possible reason, within same firing group I have two energy, one ammo. It may be a bug in which the energy weapons still able to be used cancels reload. I wont have the time to test it till later though. So if anyone knows the reason, give me a yell please.

Still new, but learning

Cutlass black. There is one possible reason, within same firing group I have two energy, one ammo. It may be a bug in which the energy weapons still able to be used cancels reload. I wont have the time to test it till later though. So if anyone knows the reason, give me a yell please.

I don't have that issue but it might be the case that the cutlass has less room to carry

The Cutlass black doesn't even come with ballistic weapons, did you change them?

On general note, ammo replenishes after killing waves with elite units, every 3 waves. This is also true for missiles. Dead wingman also respawn.

The standard Hornet got really weak since they removed the nose mounts, but the Super Hornet still kicks butt. But even with the Super Hornet the Vanduul Alphas usually get me. Offline I only got to wave 16 max.

Here are some tips:

Always go for the highest Vanduul first an kill 'em in descending order.

When you hit wave 12, kill every Vanduul but leave one Scavenger, then kill your remaining wingman so you start with 2 fresh wingman in wave 13.

On Broken Moon it's a good idea to circle the terraformer station so you're not always exposed to every Vanduul, but this usually only works when all your wingmen are dead.

If you want some wingman, that acutally can kill a Vanduul or two you need to go online.  ;)

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

@Napper198

I got the ballistic weaps from my cutlass blue that I'm not allowed to fly

@rentaspoon

Turns out that you have to put a second ammo box in for each ballistic weap you have, it just doesn't tell you that before hand. This made it worse as my other ammo based one didn't even ask me to put ammo in it, so it didn't even give me an option. This was the one that also didnt reload at all after 6+ waves.

Still new, but learning

Turns out that you have to put a second ammo box in for each ballistic weap you have, it just doesn't tell you that before hand. This made it worse as my other ammo based one didn't even ask me to put ammo in it, so it didn't even give me an option. This was the one that also didnt reload at all after 6+ waves.

That just what I wanted to say, my 325a's Sledge II always comes with only 1 of the 2 60mm ammoboxes equiped, which has to be a bug. Reloading does work for me (when one is depleted), although I don't have multiple weapons to that group.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Did anyone have the TrackIR 5?

Was thinking of picking it up, but i saw some accessory called the "TrackClip Pro" for the TiR5 ..what is that? should i get that as well? (there is a bundle option)

track clip is something like an ir source so the tracker gets directly the ir instead of reflection from "hat clip". the difference is if you're playing in a place where direct sun light can hit the tracker u're gonna need the track clip(but still heavy sun light can cause tracking problems). and also if you don't want to wear hat while u're playing games u'll need track clip again :P but be aware it's a cheap piece of plastic which can easily break. i'm using it for like 10 months now and it's still one piece(oh and i take care of my electronics like my babies) but it feels so fragile whenever i try to clip it to my headset. but even if it breaks you can use some tape or rubber band etc :P another advantage of track clip is it gets vertical movements better since hat can sometimes block the reflectors. and when you're using the hat clip u want your trackir to sit directly in front of you, but if u're using the track clip you want it to stand a little bit to your left so your head won't block the tracker, keep that in mind if you buy with the track clip. and as always sorry for bad english :P(still went better than expected :P)

beards create issues with 3d scans. though beards can be added after the fact.