LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

new trailer (kinda meh)

musics good, reflections look sweet

I like it

So @Artofinca artwork seems to be stalking me on the Internet Lemaitre - Wait (Elephante Remix):

lol wtf haha

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

+1 but way too many quick cuts, makes it look to busy imho
I guess there wasn't enough time to waste on it, would of thought they would've left it till the patch was out tho
lol wtf haha
IkrAlso just noticed out logo looks a lot like the linkin park logoLinkinPark-blog_550x430.jpg

I really hate my school right now. THEY WONT LET ME SEE ANY IMAGES!!!!

:angry:

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

+1 but way too many quick cuts, makes it look to busy imho

I agree, its pretty cool but both this trailer and the imagine trailer have a lot of very quick cuts, I would prefer to see a bit more flow even if there were some quick cuts in between.

Happy new year from CIG! :)

Stoked I got a Carrack too ;)

So apparently, there's this Limited Ship Sale going on until Feb. 1st. This is also the last chance for Europeans to support the game before VAT will be applied, so there's that.

Anyway, I'm satisfied with my two ships, but if anyone else wanted a specific ship or upgrade, go check it out.

I'm still waiting for them to do the concept on the mining ship. I'm both eager and dreading what the cost is gonna end up being. :x

-This space intentionally left blank-

So apparently, there's this Limited Ship Sale going on until Feb. 1st. This is also the last chance for Europeans to support the game before VAT will be applied, so there's that.

Anyway, I'm satisfied with my two ships, but if anyone else wanted a specific ship or upgrade, go check it out.

ah fuck...go to hell VAT..

Oh well...doubt there will be any ship coming that will interest me aside from the Orion, but ill prob trash my Super Hornet for that. 

Might just be the time for me to get that aurora... Although then I'd need to get a windows licence huh?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Nerd Ninja, they are still planning a Linux release.

Looks like VAT may well stop me buying a Space Meth lab pre-launch.

Glad I got a chance to get the flight deck of my Idris filled up though.  I imagine it is going to be a money pit in game.

Might just be the time for me to get that aurora... Although then I'd need to get a windows licence huh?

Do it. Do it now!

If anyone gets a new ship please let me know so I can update the database, or if you havn't been added at all. thanks guys :)

When did you last update it?

Nerd Ninja, they are still planning a Linux release.

Looks like VAT may well stop me buying a Space Meth lab pre-launch.

Glad I got a chance to get the flight deck of my Idris filled up though.  I imagine it is going to be a money pit in game.

Yea but who knows how long that will take.

Do it. Do it now!

well see. If everything goes well I'll be buying MOBO and RAM tomorrow. Parts come first man! 

Edit: Just did some math, Probably just a mobo and 4 pin fan slitter, them itx mobo's don't have too many fan connections unfortunately :(

When did you last update it?

usually when someone gives me something to update it with. I just updated someone's ships about 3 minutes ago

also

usually when someone gives me something to update it with. I just updated someone's ships about 3 minutes ago

also

:o what is that!?!

Also I'm upgrading my aurora on to a mustang delta at some point.

And I seem to have had a 300i appear in my hanger?

Have you seen RSI's Aurora callback because of the faulty cooling system? Every Aurora owner gets a loaner 300i from their nearest Origin dealer. The official letter has been signed by RSI's vice-president Binsen Leck ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

That sir, is a video of a video of a concept for the jump point travel and mapping. if you hit the sides, or one of the middle things, yeah you probably die.

also -snip-

Just as I imagined #Farscape ;)