LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

There are only 375 Alpha slots left at the moment dude, you might want to hop in on that unless your plan is to wait for the beta (slots willing) or the full release.

the cheapest package is https://robertsspaceindustries.com/store/316-aurora-mr $40 so not too much if you equate it to the price of a game.

Wish I could buy a ship with my Steam cash. :S I have quite a bit of free cash I earned there. Oh well.

Also a question ...

If you buy a cheap ship now can you sell it somewhere in the game and upgrade when this game launches someday?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Bought my avenger finally :) 600 Slots bought in last 10 hours so all the slots could be reserved by today.

i7-4770k, Asus maximus vi hero, Swiftech h220, GTX 780 DCUII, Corsair RM 850w, Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb, WD Black 1Tb, NZXT Hue, Asus DRW-24F1st

Wish I could buy a ship with my Steam cash. :S I have quite a bit of free cash I earned there. Oh well.

Also a question ...

If you buy a cheap ship now can you sell it somewhere in the game and upgrade when this game launches someday?

Yes if you buy a ship you can sell it for store creds, that can be used when buying other ships. I did this when I bought an Aurora and then sold it to pay part of my upgrade to a Freelancer (Granted I undid this super smart move by buying a 325a after that but... haha) I would think that once the persistent universe is out you will be able to sell your ships for in game creds simply not built yet so store only for the moment.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Yes if you buy a ship you can sell it for store creds, that can be used when buying other ships. I did this when I bought an Aurora and then sold it to pay part of my upgrade to a Freelancer (Granted I undid this super smart move by buying a 325a after that but... haha) I would think that once the persistent universe is out you will be able to sell your ships for in game creds simply not built yet so store only for the moment.

i did the same

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Worth a look, nice to know the rift will track targets

Should have post this while I was watching it like 2 hours ago.  :D

BTW: Wingman's Hangar video is up at RSI's Youtube channel.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

76 slots left...

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

OMG 14 left!!!!

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

I think i want to prtscrn the moment at which there is only one left

I'll record the time as well :D

and thats that

How will ranking and promotion work any ideas?

Here in the org? There is no real stucture yet apart from the High Council. Until the HC is able to do more customisation within the org, we'll get structure.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

5a7yseba.jpg

post-21543-0-69725000-1397681998_thumb.p

We have it on record :D

And now the website doesn't load anymore for me...

So, I guess that's it. All the alpha slots are gone.

Let the games begin :)

Hahahahaha, yep. But hey that's a good stress test for them, for when they launch the DFM, and then the Planetside, and then S42, and then Beta, and then Release. It's gonna be the same so this could be good for them

And now the website doesn't load anymore for me...

So, I guess that's it. All the alpha slots are gone.

Let the games begin :)

And may the odds be ever in your favor ! :)