Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlexTzone

MJOLNIR mini-ITX Case on LTT forum?

1 minute ago, AlexTzone said:

Lol this keeps getting聽better and less logical! Dundundun...QUANTUM GRAY!

ASTRAL-PROJECTION RAINBOW for the RGB 馃槀

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Cadence

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS---聽P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

Storage1x Samsung EVO 250GB,聽WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX550M聽 聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7

Posted Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

ASTRAL-PROJECTION RAINBOW for the RGB 馃槀

HAHA! Damn, now that I'm starting to seriously consider xP

Pushing the limits of tech design and quality | MJOLNIR I - mini-ITX PC Case | THOR I - Water cooled eGPU

Why does nobody take the design of a Silverstone RVZ01, make it so that 碌ATX fits (you might need a mm here and there, not much) and do something like that instead??

I mean with a bit R&D you can put a 碌ATX Board inside that case...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Posted Original PosterOP

Heey guys, update!

The prototypes are more or less complete, just need to send them off to our local anodizer for some final touch-ups. This is also the reason I don't want to show you the prototypes in broad daylight yet, you deserve to see perfection...nothing less聽;);)Buut I can show you some RGB action:

Update_27_1-min.jpg

Update_27_5-min.jpg

Update_27_6-min.jpg

The lighting setup uses 5V and is controlled over bluetooth. The LED strips have a density of 144 LEDs/meter and are mounted with 3M tape. You can also choose between 200 lightning-effects in addition to solid colors. I'm very happy with the results as you never directly observe the LED strips, only your epic hardware basking in their light;);)

On a whole other matter, I've had some problems squeezing in the Kraken M22 & 25mm fan (NF-A12x25 PWM from Noctua), which I think can be contributed to:

• Kraken M22s large-diameter tubes are hard to bend.
  • Kraken M22 seems to be 154mm long as opposed to the 152mm stated on their website. Can anyone please measure their and report back to me?
  • I'm terrible at cable management.

I did manage to comfortably install the Kraken M22 & 15mm fan (NF-A12x15 from Noctua) though. The Corsair H60 & 25mm fan should be much easier to work with, will order one next week.

Best,
Alex

Pushing the limits of tech design and quality | MJOLNIR I - mini-ITX PC Case | THOR I - Water cooled eGPU