Candy Selling Business at School

Philcat101

CANDY SELLING BUSINESS AT MY SCHOOL

Project started on 1/9/16

Hello guys, thank you for checking out my thread. This one post will be edited as I make new updates on my business. All new content will be added in spoilers.

INTRODUCTION

As you can currently see in my signature, my computer hardware is slow, outdated and showing age. My mom got me this PC on Christmas in 2014 for $150 (I have added the graphics card and SSD for an additional $100), and I have become a power user since then. Everything is bad and the only viable option is to get a new rig. However, I need money to do that. I am young, so I can't get a professional job. I have been searching up for ways to earn money as someone my age, but every source was the same: mowing lawns, doing chores around the house, and walking dogs only to name few of the many suggestions. All of these jobs wouldn't work as I couldn't be devoted enough to make a steady money flow that is sufficient enough for me to save up for a new rig.

THE SOLUTION

After lots of research, I have finally found a solution, and that was to sell candy at school. I found many people on YouTube having success with selling candy at school, making a lot of profit. This is a great solution because every teen wants candy (of course not every teen, but the difference is negligible), the candy that the school sells is overpriced healthy crap, and that buying candy in bulk will give me big profit margins while still selling at a price that people will pay for.

Again, I will update this post frequently with all of the new things happening. I will also post announcements so anyone following this thread will be notified.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Most schools won't let you so be low key about it. I sold pills back in high school so candy should be a cake walk

Yeah, I know. I have watched many peoples' experiences and they recommend to do so.

It will only be by word of mouth and I am not selling at a big booth or anything.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Most schools won't let you so be low key about it. I sold pills back in high school so candy should be a cake walk

Excuse me? You did WHAT?!

*sigh* Some people are so pathetic.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Yeah its very against the rules but ... its a good idea ;)

CANDY SELLING BUSINESS AT MY SCHOOL

Project started on 1/9/16

Hello guys, thank you for checking out my thread. This one post will be edited as I make new updates on my business. All new content will be added in spoilers.

INTRODUCTION

As you can currently see in my signature, my computer hardware is slow, outdated and showing age. My mom got me this PC on Christmas in 2014 for $150 (I have added the graphics card and SSD for an additional $100), and I have become a power user since then. Everything is bad and the only viable option is to get a new rig. However, I need money to do that. I am young, so I can't get a professional job. I have been searching up for ways to earn money as someone my age, but every source was the same: mowing lawns, doing chores around the house, and walking dogs only to name few of the many suggestions. All of these jobs wouldn't work as I couldn't be devoted enough to make a steady money flow that is sufficient enough for me to save up for a new rig.

THE SOLUTION

After lots of research, I have finally found a solution, and that was to sell candy at school. I found many people on YouTube having success with selling candy at school, making a lot of profit. This is a great solution because every teen wants candy (of course not every teen, but the difference is negligible), the candy that the school sells is overpriced healthy crap, and that buying candy in bulk will give me big profit margins while still selling at a price that people will pay for.

Again, I will update this post frequently with all of the new things happening. I will also post announcements so anyone following this thread will be notified.

This is illegal and probably outlined in your schools handbook so I'd suggest mowing lawns instead.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

This is illegal and probably outlined in your schools handbook so I'd suggest mowing lawns instead.

this "business" is illegal in schools

Read your handbook sometimes

This is actually really illegal.

Our school allows the sale of candy in the student store, and for the people in the business class. If I keep this on the down-low, I will not run into any problems.

Chances are you will get in trouble,

A kid at my school tried this and got caught, he apparently had to give up all of the money he had gained.

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

A kid at my school tried this and got caught, he apparently had to give up all of the money he had gained.

this i did it at school when i was younger too its against most schools rules so ask before you invest into it

Our school allows the sale of candy in the student store, and for the people in the business class. If I keep this on the down-low, I will not run into any problems.

Yeah, because that's a really good way to garner trust...

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Schools are not allowed to take anything without direct authority. Heck, my school allows it.

so, where would you get the candy?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

This is illegal for an enumerable amount of reasons, the simplest one being that you can poison other people doing this. If you're caught you're likely to face some in-school suspension.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

there is something that teenagers want more than candy. and it's a lot more profitable. one of my friends bought a designer jacket for his girl. risk vs reward. 

That is something entirely different and even if you keep it on the down-low it's still really illegal.

Schools are not allowed to take anything without direct authority. Heck, my school allows it.

Really? As far as I'm aware, laws in the US allow them to take action if there is reasonable cause. If you're selling candy to other students without permission from the school, the faculty has every right to assume something more sinister is going on.

This is illegal for an enumerable amount of reasons, the simplest one being that you can poison other people doing this. If you're caught you're likely to face some in-school suspension.

1. There would have to be evidence for suspension

2. I am selling candy that will have no tampered packaging. Evidence enough

That is something entirely different and even if you keep it on the down-low it's still really illegal.

Honestly, if this was some sort of "life hack" to making billions in middle school then....

I just don't even want to think about this for a second thanks

1. There would have to be evidence for suspension

2. I am selling candy that will have no tampered packaging. Evidence enough

1. You're selling candy under the table.

2. You can reseal packaging...

Savage

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

@Godlygamer23 halp me my thread is turning into a flamewar about illegality about selling candy.

@Godlygamer23 halp me my thread is turning into a flamewar about illegality about selling candy.

1. Don't
  2. do
  3. it.

Seriously, don't try and "game the system," don't try and "take advantage." You're looking for loopholes and an easy way into money. Life doesn't work that way, and you're going to learn that very quickly. Mow lawns, offer to help people with their PCs, get creative and offer to create things for people, ask your school if there is any career-prep program you could join, to make some extra credit and cash. You have options, and this isn't one of them. Accept it.

That's because you might be trying to sell candy illegally.