• Resolution: 360x325 and 360x330
  • PPI: 263-233ppi
  • Memory: 512MB
  • Storage: 4GB
  • Battery: 300mAh on 42mm mens and womens; 400mAh on 46mm mens
  • Thickness: 11.4mm
  • Wireless Charging: Yes
  • Wifi: Yes
  • Sensors: Gyroscope, accelerometer, optical heart rate monitor, haptics engine, ambient light
  • Waterproof: No
  • Price: $300-$430

Last year, Motorola set out to make a wearable, that is, a wrist-puter. This year, the company focused on making that wearable actually wearable. Instead of a one-size-fits-all solution. The new Moto 360 comes in 46mm and 42mm, a separate women’s collection (pictured above), andthe Moto Sport collection (which we’ve already heard so much about.)

Round, good looking, and nice. I'm happy with everything about it except for price. This begins at Apple Watch territory, and I doubt it has the same level of build quality. I don't think there's much more to say than that. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

Jesus why is it so expensive?

The OG ones are like 100 bucks or something

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

that resolution is cancer

You know the highest resolution smart watch is like 400x400...right? it's only an inch and a half

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

it still doesn't look like it'd be effective for a smart watch

The original was lower res, and it was never an issue

Now to wait a year and buy it at a much reduced price like I did with the original. Honestly though I really wish Motorola went with OLED for an always on display, smartwatch makers need to focus on making a working watch first. I love my original Pebble and I love the features of Android Wear, but damn, the Pebble's always on display is a thing of beauty them my Moto 360 hasn't touched.

it still doesn't look like it'd be effective for a smart watch

The original 360 has a smaller resolution and I use it just fine.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Now to wait a year and buy it at a much reduced price like I did with the original. Honestly though I really wish Motorola went with OLED for an always on display, smartwatch makers need to focus on making a working watch first. I love my original Pebble and I love the features of Android Wear, but damn, the Pebble's always on display is a thing of beauty.

The original 360 has a smaller resolution and I use it just fine.

i really wanna know the resolution of it

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

i really wanna know the resolution of it

Well let me do a damned Google search for you. It's 320×290 pixels (205 ppi).

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Really disappointed they changed the price, but it looks good so far.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Hold on a second, is the screen a OLED or a LCD?

Pascal laptops guide

Hold on a second, is the screen a OLED or a LCD?

It says LCD in the specs.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

I'm still seeing nothing that will make me leave my Pebble Steel. Until they come with good buttons next to the touch screen and an always on display I won't switch. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

It says LCD in the specs.

They should have used a OLED, watch faces need the great contrast and the battery efficiency of OLED.

Pascal laptops guide

AAAAAaaaaaanannnnnnnnddddddd, they have fucked up the design that made me want the original moto360 so much. GG motorola.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Why does only the sport model get the trans-reflective screen? :/

Also a shame that it's an LCD not an OLED screen.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

They should have used a OLED, watch faces need the great contrast and the battery efficiency of OLED.

I'm really just waiting for IGZO displays to come out on these things. It's not like you need to refresh a watch face 60times a second. no you really only need to refresh it every like 3 seconds. This to me is probably going to have the best battery savings. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

The black bar at the bottom is still a real turn off for me, I'll stick to my LG G Watch R until there's a newer version.

Jesus why is it so expensive?

The OG ones are like 100 bucks or something

What does the 'OG' mean, heard it used in context with the M360 a few times, but can't figure out what it means...

What does the 'OG' mean, heard it used in context with the M360 a few times, but can't figure out what it means...

it means "original gangster"

or just "the first" with a connotation leaning towards better

it means "original gangster"

or just "the first" with a connotation leaning towards better

Cool, thanks! Just picked up the M360, good price on Amazon in the UK at the minute. Always thought the thing looked the best of all smart watches IMO, now I can finally pair it to my 6 Plus! :D (hate the design of the Apple Watch, so dissapointing...)

Still got that little bottom part that doesn't have no pixels....

NOPE

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!