How do I talk a girl I used to know?

Overkilled

So this girl went to my old school and I haven't talked to her in like 3 or 4 years and now our paths have crossed because I moved right by her. I don't have any idea what she likes what makes it worse is the only thing she's said to me so far is "hya"

Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
Told myself that you were right for me
But felt so lonely in your company
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end, always the end
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

[Kimbra:]
Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
But I don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say
You said that you could let it go
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know

[Gotye:]
But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though

[x2]
Somebody
(I used to know)
Somebody
(Now you're just somebody that I used to know)

(I used to know)
(That I used to know)
(I used to know)
Somebody

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

So this girl went to my old school and I haven't talked to her in like 3 or 4 years and now our paths have crossed because I moved right by her. I don't have any idea what she likes what makes it worse is the only thing she's said to me so far is "hya"

How have you been, long time no see yada yada?

Seems like a viable option.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Ask to catch up on the lost years over a coffee or something.

Girl Tips from a gay guy always work :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

"hi, i dont know if you remmeber me, but we <how you two originally met> and i was the one who <something very noticeable you did>.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

I'd say only do small talk when your paths cross, don't go out of your way to talk to her (ie. don't show up at her doorstep and ask her to get coffee)

I dunno, just be nice, shoot the shit for a while. Gauge her reactions from there.

Be yourself now, rather than later, trust me.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

well first off does she remember you?

say hi?

Be like "hey do you remember me, I went to the same school as you, how have you been?"

"what are you upto these days?" "where do you work?" etc etc etc

I think its called conversation

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Ask to catch up on the lost years over a coffee or something.

Girl Tips from a gay guy always work :)

You forgot one critical part... Be sure to offer to pay. It may be implied, but it's best to keep things clear ;)

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Darude her right in the Sandstorm!

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

"EY WASSUP GURL, WHAT YO DOING TONIGHT SWEETIE?!"

/jk

Just talk and tell her about what you're doing now and ask her what's she's doing now (in terms of school, hobbies, etc.)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Bare in mind I'm 14 Years old (even if I was older eww coffee) and I was NEVER really close friends with her

well first off does she remember you?

yea she still knows who I am and everything

if you just moved in, housewarming party and invite her?

Go get a drink or ice cream with her if it's hot outside. No Mc Donalds

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Flash her in public. I promise, this always works. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Bare in mind I'm 14 Years old (even if I was older eww coffee) and I was NEVER really close friends with her

Just be like "hey, havnt seen you for ages, how are you doing?" "cant believe i moved in near you, small world!!", "what school do you go to now"

etc, ask stuff, be nice

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Or somewhere else, like here.

I'm missing something. What's the joke? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm missing something. What's the joke? 

It was a few months ago, in some thread I can't find. Somebody posted a picture of three dildos for some reason. Then slick edited that guys post and put in three pictures of pogo sticks. Its sad to see that nobody remembers this amazing moment. 

"So let's do it, just get on a plane and just do it

Like the birds and the bees and get to it"

girls are just normal people it seems as if all the movies people watch portray them as some scary entity, she could be more nervous than you are to talk... Just ask about her and what shes doing (people love to talk about themselves).

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

1. close your window shades

2. open steam

3. buy all the -75% games

4. play them for 1h and never touch again

oh got another one !

1. open steam

2. buy Skyrim on sale

3. install the body mods

4. ???

im sorry

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)