Scrapyard Wars Episode 1c

#LukeWins    guys lets start it

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Yay for magnets!

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

Epic video :)

TDP_Equinox and I called the correct winner in each category when the specs were revealed.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how could Luke lose **** you ***** and **** you ********

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

SO EXCITED WHO WINS

bjiEIJHFJIPEGFJIPGERPOJG

edit: best series by far. should do way more of these.

actually. should do these, then sell the systems on the fourm. Id pay 300$ for those. 

Shipping would make it worthless beyond Vancouver :(

Anyways this series was awesome!

Now you need to grow a new one. :P JK

For a video like this, any day of the week  :P

This was a lot of fun to watch, well done.

Also Berkels (?) voice over would sound really nice with some reverb.  B)

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Well..... that's not how I expected it to go

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I wish I could do something like this. It is a shame I live in rural Saskatchewan and it is nearly impossible to find any hardware or even decent systems.

I love this series <3

Now that I think of it, are the overclock results posted anywhere?  Kind of curious.  

It shows the clocks before each benchmark, if that's what your asking.

You guys really need to stop with the ridiculous part names. Just name it part 2 or 3, wth is 1c

They're making more Scrapyard Wars episodes. Episode 1 was the $300 PC and was split in to three parts: a, b and c. They will make another episode - episode 2. This will likely be split into parts a, b and c. They're naming it like this so that when there are say 5 episodes of Scrapyard wars, its easy to see which part goes with which episode.

Being an LTT forum member is awesome. I don't miss the times I waited 1AM to see the new video.

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

That crescendo was so necessary.

And CPUs matter a lot in case anyone thinks otherwise.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Everyone was banging on about that R9 290 but realistically it was always going to come down that Quad Core.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Man i didn't think the quad core would make that much of a difference. 

Boy do i feel like i have an egg on my face. Was one of the people who thought for sure that r290 on luke's machine was gonna take it.

Goes to show that quad core (or at least 4 threaded machines) are the way to go for games these days. 

Linus Q6600 FTW.

You guys really need to stop with the ridiculous part names. Just name it part 2 or 3, wth is 1c

I think it's because the'll be having different challenges under the Scrapyard Wars title, so the next one will be 2a, 2b, same goes onwards. 

I really wish I had something like this, a friend that was really into tech and awesome knowledge and challenges. 

You guys live my dream. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

linus, luke, please continue to make these videos, this type of videos are awesome

a558aedc0b57e8106e9702a554ba5c8f.jpg

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

That was pretty awesome, thanks guys.

littleRed

CPU Intel i7 4790k Motherboard ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero RAM 32GB G Skill RipjawsX GPU EVGA Titan X Cooling Corsair H105 Case Corsair 760t Black PSU EVGA 1000P2

Storage Boot Samsung Evo 850 256GB Programs Samsung Evo 840 1TB Data WD Black 2TB Display BenQ XL2420G Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse Razer Death Adder OS Windows 10

post-139833-0-47810100-1425182138.png

post-139833-0-47810100-1425182138.png

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

OMG love this music

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.