Swiftech Launches the H-240X

Long Beach, Calif., October 1st, 2014, 20:15 Pacific Standard Time - Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech® (OTC Pink Current: RCHN) today announced the release of the H240-X all-in-one CPU liquid cooling kit.

Following in the footsteps of the award winning H220-X CPU cooler, the patent pending H240-X all-in-one liquid cooling system features an even larger dual 140mm copper radiator and 140mm fans coupled to an enthusiast grade pump and water-block. As in previous Swiftech® offerings, the product remains entirely focused on low to inaudible operating noise with extreme thermal performance, and it is engineered to appeal to the broadest possible spectrum of performance oriented users ranging from casual to hard-core enthusiasts. For casual users, the kit is shipped factory pre-filled, ready for plug-and-play installation, and it is maintenance free during its three warranty period. For enthusiast users, the kit can be fully customized thanks to easily replaceable tubing and fittings, and its powerful pump can easily support additional components such as graphics cards and/or extra radiator(s).

The H240-X leverages Swiftech's patent pending technology initially developed for the MCR-X20 Drive series of radiators, in which the pump is fully integrated into the radiator instead of being built into the waterblock. It features a compact dual 140mm copper and brass radiator, a built-in backlit reservoir with visible coolant level, and Swiftech’s recently released flagship Apogee™ XL waterblock for extreme cooling performance.
Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech’s chairman and CEO declared: “When we released the H220-X last July, the clear message was: “Swiftech is back with a vengeance”, but there were still a few larger size units that came nibbling at the ankle.. Enters the H240-X which further widens the performance gap between our technology and that of the competition: whether it is run-of-the-mill AIO’s or custom offerings, the H240-X delivers superior results at a wallet friendly price-point.

MSRP: $149.95
Availability: Now on Swiftech’s web site at www.swiftech.com

Source:http://www.swiftech.com/pr-10-1-14-h240-x.aspx

If you want to buy it: http://www.swiftech.com/H240-X.aspx

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

What I am actually really interested in is the possibility of the H120X and then expanding that unit in a FT03 m-atx.

I have no idea what I am doing

was planing to get a 220x guess i will be getting a 240x

Needs Update

I hope a H-320X is coming...

unfortunately no they said the res/pump would conflict with too many cases hdd bays.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Nice, I might be able to run a custom loop without having the costs through the roof :P

But something I just realised, shouldn't the H220x be called the H240x and the H240x be called the H280x? You know, to follow the standard "naming by dimensions" scheme.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

unfortunately no they said the res/pump would conflict with too many cases hdd bays.

what!! too bad :(....

"back with a vengeance"?? This AIO could have all the performance in the world but it doesnt really matter to me because its ugly. The pump hanging down below the resevoir looks terrible, not to mentions its not an ideal location for the pump and res anways because it goes right over top of where your memory and 24 pin cable would be. It also seems limited to only being mounted in the top of the case. I'd rather have their older AIO's are or even their other edge type radiators with the pump built into the bottom of the res. This design has too many phsyical/visual compromises that were needed to avoid patent issues.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

"back with a vengeance"?? This AIO could have all the performance in the world but it doesnt really matter to me because its ugly. The pump hanging down below the resevoir looks terrible, not to mentions its not an ideal location for the pump and res anways because it goes right over top of where your memory and 24 pin cable would be. It also seems limited to only being mounted in the top of the case. I'd rather have their older AIO's are or even their other edge type radiators with the pump built into the bottom of the res. This design has too many phsyical/visual compromises that were needed to avoid patent issues.

^This.

If I can't mount it vertically in the front of my air 540, it's a waste of money for me. That and it's not a triple 120 like the other recent aio that was released (can't remember if it was the triton or the captain)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Another crying shame is that cooler master pulled their plans to release their glacer 360l which was the 360mm swiftech AIO. Looks like thermaltake is the only company so far that sees the need to bring us 360mm AIO's.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

i JUST GOT my H220X! oh well not like i had a proper spot to mount it anyway, if i got that one i would half to geto mount it somehow...

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

seriously mun!! WHERE IS MY H980X??!?

lol jk

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Would this work with the 2011-3 sockets? I've tried to match with it but it says 2011 only so i dont know.

When I upgrade my case, that's the first new pc part I'm buying.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Would this work with the 2011-3 sockets? I've tried to match with it but it says 2011 only so i dont know.

Yes it would. 2011-3 is only a 3 pin difference. Same size socket and everything.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The H240-X is out  and it's awesome !
H240-Xx800.jpg

You're looking at the best performing 280mm closed loop water cooler of all. It's the coolest, quietest and most importantly the most modable !
You can expand the loop as much as you want by adding more rads, resevoirs and tubing to add a GPU or multiple to your loop. The pump is powerful enough to insure adequate flow into a total area of 840mm, which is a hexa 140mm radiator setup.

source

Man if they would only come out with a H320x to replace the H320.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

cant find it for sale here :( can barely find ANY of their products on sale here...

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I hope a H-320X is coming...

I'm sorry, we have no plans to release such a kit due to the placement of the pump and reservoir. It would cause too many compatibility issues due to the loss of the optical bays.

What I am actually really interested in is the possibility of the H120X and then expanding that unit in a FT03 m-atx.

We don't have any plans for an H120X, but we are considering releasing an H140X in about 3 weeks to a month.

Nice, I might be able to run a custom loop without having the costs through the roof :P

But something I just realised, shouldn't the H220x be called the H240x and the H240x be called the H280x? You know, to follow the standard "naming by dimensions" scheme.

Our naming scheme is a little different. The first number tells you the number of fans and the second tells you the size of the fans. It's actually a simple way to understand what fans you need and how many for the radiator you purchase. Also, a 360 radiator isn't actually 360mm long and that's a bit misleading for those that are just getting into water cooling.

Yes, this kit is 2011 socket compatible and thus it's also compatible with the latest 99X socket.

Phenom II 1090T @ 4.0, 8 gigs of Kingston Hyper X 1600Mhz, Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7, EVGA GTX 680 Hydro Copper, OCZ Vertex 4, Switch 810 gloss black, Swiftech Apogee HD, Swiftech MCR 320 XP, Swiftech MCR 140 QP, Swiftech 220 XP, Swiftech MCP 655 B, Alphacool D5 pump top, Bitspower Z-inline 150 water tank, EK 990FXA-UD7 water block, Swiftech Lok-Seal fittings, Swiftech Helix 120 and 140mm fans, Primo-Chill Blood Red coolant.

I wil be updating my system in January so this is gonna be my Cpu cooler  :D

I liked the 220 and I was hoping for a dual 140 so good job Swiftech.

The case I`m gonna buy is the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe and I do NOT want any 120mm fans in my case.......Only 140mm  :D

Will this fit in an NZXT H440? Their site isnt updated for compatibility just yet. I know most coolers fit but my concern is more the pump under the radiator on this thing. I really dont like the Kraken X61, the software is complete crap. I have an H320 in my rig and love it, my wife is stuck with the X61, looking to change out parts.