Swiftech Launches the H-240X

H220x and H240x now available from their site (http://www.swiftech.com).  I had wanted to buy the fitting adapter for the pump as well but they're out of stock :( Anyways, great timing as I almost bought a CM Nepton 280L today because I wanted a new CPU cooler for Xmas.  Now I get what I really wanted - woop :) 

White, red, green, blue... come on tech companies, stop being generic with your leds. Give us pink, purple and orange..or RGB.

Oh, those are insert things. :P NVM MINI RANT. Product itself looks nice.

White, red, green, blue... come on tech companies, stop being generic with your leds. Give us pink, purple and orange..or RGB.

Oh, those are insert things. :P NVM MINI RANT. Product itself looks nice.

If i'm not mistaken I've seen people make their own or even color the white one to get any custom color they want  :) If that helps

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

If i'm not mistaken I've seen people make their own or even color the white one to get any custom color they want  :) If that helps

Yeah, I was assuming a set LED until I realized that Swiftech uses little inserts that makes this a non issue with simple modding. :P

I got an email from NCIX saying that it would be in stock on December 19th O.o But its $180....

Can the pump/reservoir be removed from the radiator?

So separate pump/ reservoir be used with the radiator? ?

I doubt you can remove it, but removing the pump/reservoir from this makes it a radiator with a swiftech CPU block, so just go buy a Apogee XL block and 240 rad.

You can remove it but it won't work. The radiator is designed to have a super small end tank that wraps around the pump/res unit via O-ring seals.

hi guys

Any idea where to get the H240-X in Europe?

Any one?

Any one?

Hi JMGuedes, I'm in Europe and I ordered off their US store and paid for shipping.  It was $55 which is expensive compared to unit itself but unfortunately vendors within Europe will tend to convert the dollar price straight into Euros on a 1:1 basis.

Hi JMGuedes, I'm in Europe and I ordered off their US store and paid for shipping. It was $55 which is expensive compared to unit itself but unfortunately vendors within Europe will tend to convert the dollar price straight into Euros on a 1:1 basis.

And at customs? You will pay your country taxes?

And at customs? You will pay your country taxes?

Yes, you would usually have to pay import taxes on top of this. 

So pay almost 250€ for a cooler that costs 150$ I think it's too much

So pay almost 250€ for a cooler that costs 150$ I think it's too much

Cooler: $150

Shipping: $55.20

Subtotal($): $205.15

Subtotal(£: £131.11

Import Duty(@6%): £7.86

Total: £138.97

At today's exchange rates (source: Google) €250 would be £197.26, an overestimate of £58.29.  I would agree with you that this would be a pricey alternative to the H100i et al if it were that price but it isn't and as such I think it's a compelling solution to a custom water loop for £139.  

I say this - I haven't received mine yet :D I'll let you know how it is!

Ok your import duty is 6% here in Portugal is 23%... So I think is better wait for it to became avaliable at the stores

Hey just wanted to say yeah it does fit but its a very thigh fit. will upload some pictures to my build Log tomorow or the weekend but it performs amazingly and the fans that come with it are really good in the H440.

Is this at the front of the case vertically? or top mounted?

I'm surprised no third party sellers like Amazon carries these coolers. The only place I could get one is from their website?

I ordered mine from the official website. It should be here by tomorrow. U can pre order it on NCIX but it cost $180 :S

• 3 weeks later...

go look at my build log i have h440 and i am getting mine tomorrow so will get a update by this weekend if it fits and from what i have measured it should fit find in front or onto :)

where did you put the fans? can you give my some pictures? I'm planning to buy h240x and install it in my h440. Do it fit in the top of the case?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone knows what size of tubing this cooler uses? I'm planning on replacing the tubes on my h240x for clear ones and I dont know which one I should get. Also I want blue mineral oil (to match my build) and I found this one on amazon "PrimoChill Pure Intensified Performance Coolant (32oz.) - UV Blue" Is it good?

I'm a beginner on water cooling so any recommendations are welcome :P

• 2 months later...

So like, what's up with this.

It's been out of stock for months now.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

Now they just need to sell this in the UK dam it 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400