Swiftech Launches the H-240X

Yes it would. 2011-3 is only a 3 pin difference. Same size socket and everything.

FYI, the "-3" just means that it's the 3rd version of the socket. The reference socket still has 2011 pins, though they are electrically different from the original LGA 2011 socket.

FYI, the "-3" just means that it's the 3rd version of the socket. The reference socket still has 2011 pins, though they are electrically different from the original LGA 2011 socket.

thanks for the correction :)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well, I -was- going to get a Nepton 280l, but now this happens and Swiftech get's all the cash from my wallet.

• 4 weeks later...

I pre-ordered one on NCIX for $180 (was the only place I could pre-ordered) I wonder if I should cancel it and buy it from Swiftech or amazon for cheaper but I'm afraid I wont be able to get one before they sell out...
I just got all my new build parts (gtx 980, i7 4790k, etc.) and the only part I'm missing is the cooler so I was waiting to get the h240-x. When will it be available? Anyone knows? I'm willing to wait 1 week for the cooler before start building my PC but if the cooler isnt coming for 2 to 3 weeks (I read in some forums that) then I'll just do it tomorrow and start building it and run with the stock cooler and then add the h240-x later. What should I do?

Got an e-mail from highflow yesterday saying they're expecting them in 2-3 weeks, likely the week of 24rd November. Personally, I'm holding on until it comes. It doesn't seem long to go now

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I will be getting mine tomorrow will show some results but i will be adding a 780 + 240 rad :)

Needs Update

Got an e-mail from highflow yesterday saying they're expecting them in 2-3 weeks, likely the week of 24rd November. Personally, I'm holding on until it comes. It doesn't seem long to go now

I got mine right before they went "unavailable" on the swiftech site. So far, I really like it. It's much quieter and performs much better than my h100i, and I love that I can expand it later if/when I want to. It's definitely worth the wait.

As a side note, when you get it, make sure the power wire is plugged in underneath the radiator/behind the pump, as well as that the wire for the LED is plugged in. Mine was unplugged when I got it, and it took me forever to figure out why I didn't have LED's in the reservoir.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

I got mine right before they went "unavailable" on the swiftech site. So far, I really like it. It's much quieter and performs much better than my h100i, and I love that I can expand it later if/when I want to. It's definitely worth the wait.

As a side note, when you get it, make sure the power wire is plugged in underneath the radiator/behind the pump, as well as that the wire for the LED is plugged in. Mine was unplugged when I got it, and it took me forever to figure out why I didn't have LED's in the reservoir.

Will do, I'm starting to notice some annoying ticking in me Cryorig R1 Universal's fans.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

where do u guys recommend to buy it? 

Will this fit in an NZXT H440? Their site isnt updated for compatibility just yet. I know most coolers fit but my concern is more the pump under the radiator on this thing. I really dont like the Kraken X61, the software is complete crap. I have an H320 in my rig and love it, my wife is stuck with the X61, looking to change out parts.

go look at my build log i have h440 and i am getting mine tomorrow so will get a update by this weekend if it fits and from what i have measured it should fit find in front or onto :) 

Needs Update

Now could Swiftech release the H220x and H240x in the UK>? 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Will this fit in an NZXT H440? Their site isnt updated for compatibility just yet. I know most coolers fit but my concern is more the pump under the radiator on this thing. I really dont like the Kraken X61, the software is complete crap. I have an H320 in my rig and love it, my wife is stuck with the X61, looking to change out parts.

Hey just wanted to say yeah it does fit but its a very thigh fit. will upload some pictures to my build Log tomorow or the weekend but it performs amazingly and the fans that come with it are really good in the H440.

Needs Update

Any kind of UK release planned for the H220 and H240x @BramSLI1

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

I'd pick one up to replace my X61 if I could get one somewhere in Aus..

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Why oh why oh why are Swiftech products not sold in the UK? If a rep is reading this, do you realise there are hundreds if not thousands of people here desperate to buy your products? Do you not want our money??  :wacko:

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

^This.

If I can't mount it vertically in the front of my air 540, it's a waste of money for me. That and it's not a triple 120 like the other recent aio that was released (can't remember if it was the triton or the captain)

The loop itself can be mounted vertically as long you can fit it in the the case itself. The ONLY way you cannot mount it is upside down.

Source :http://www.swiftech.com/H240-X.aspx#tab4

Anyone know if Swiftech has ever said anything about the possibility of releasing a version that can be mounted vertically?

I really want this... but I don't want to see the ugly radiator/res, and after two dead H100i's I give up on Corsair...

The loop itself can be mounted vertically as long you can fit it in the the case itself. The ONLY way you cannot mount it is upside down.

Source :http://www.swiftech.com/H240-X.aspx#tab4

Wow, I'm dumb... posted right below you.

I could have swore I read on their site somewhere it couldn't be mounted vertically, thank you for proving me wrong! Got one on the way now  :D

Nice, I might be able to run a custom loop without having the costs through the roof :P

But something I just realised, shouldn't the H220x be called the H240x and the H240x be called the H280x? You know, to follow the standard "naming by dimensions" scheme.

I totally agree with this. My case supports 2 fans on the top and they can be 120mm or 140mm. I am trying to figure out if the H240X will fit. Logic tells me yes but actual measurements are so tight due to the length of the H240X being 11.4 inches which is actually 271mm or something like that. My case is a Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 mid tower. It comes with 140mm fans. Does anyone know if the H240X will fit in the Fractal Design Arc Midi R2?

I'd pick one up to replace my X61 if I could get one somewhere in Aus..

What's wrong with the x61?

What's wrong with the x61?

Nothing really though if I had to pick fault with it, it's CAM software still reads CPU clock speed wrong just 100mhz lower then it really is.

Otherwise it's just not expandable and according to most benchmarks this thing performs a few degrees better and does so a little quieter.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

any ideas when is coming to stock?

It goes in at out of stock on Swiftech's Website. You just have to keep an eye on it. I had no trouble getting one when it was in stock for a couple of days.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Anyone know of anywhere inside of Australia that sells them? I'm still interested in picking one up and moving my X61 to one of my other machines. It's that or I bite the bullet and find somewhere I can buy the swiftech MCP655 and pick up a 360mm rad and 240mm I'd have done this already but I just can't bring myself to include a graphics card in the loop when I keep swapping it out every few weeks hell maybe I just need to build a damn test bench.