Lol. 

Yeah, they're pretty different once I think about it a bit more

R32:

Volkswagen-Golf-R32-008.jpg

R33:

1919%20R33.1.March%2016..jpg

A Zeppelin lol

I don't drive anything but a quite expensive bike now xD

But my mom drives a 2014 Mercedes Benz B200 CDI Diesel which I will maybe get when I'm 18

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Hss3EEx.jpg

We bought an Audi RS4 :D

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

• 4 weeks later...

So you're one of those people that think 0-60 is all that matters. The tundra doesn't stand a chance. The Ram will absolutely destroy it in any type of competition there is. The Ram is more robust, can tow more, haul more, will last longer, has more hp, more torque, it has a real transmission that can hold up under constant 1000 ft/lb torque. There is absolutely no reason to think the tundra is better under any circumstance.

My dad drives a Dodge RAM 1500 Hemi with a aftermarket dyno-tune, the tune alone brought out an extra 75HP with a CAI, pulls like a fucking train, we've raced tundra's aswell, they are Japanese garbage.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

My dad drives a Dodge RAM 1500 Hemi with a aftermarket dyno-tune, the tune alone brought out an extra 75HP with a CAI, pulls like a fucking train, we've raced tundra's aswell, they are Japanese garbage.

Tundras are not garbage. They are actually decent.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I really hope the Golf Wagon R comes to the states. My dad was planning on selling our Allroad and buying that if it does.

I pray upon the car gods that it does, cause holy hell is it a sweet car.

w5xprj2wpfuulxxalayx.jpg

it's probably not gonna come

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Tundras are not garbage. They are actually decent.

They are trash, lul.LAZWh12.png?1

They are not trash.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

They are not trash.

Trashcan_furniture_icon.png

i would quickly take a tundra over what ford has to offer

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

i would quickly take a tundra over what ford has to offer

Bingo. Ditto to that. I'm more of an offroad guy, not much hauling.

Bingo. Ditto to that. I'm more of an offroad guy, not much hauling.

Built up Toyota trucks like this one are just awesome. With most american trucks, all you ever see are wanabe lifted trucks that really cant to anything special off-road.

tough-8752.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

A 2012 Ford Focus, cheapest thing I could get. Just need it to get me where I need to go no need for something nicer like I oculd have got (BMW # series)

Ford cars are fine, I want a '13 Mustang GT, I'll probably throw a Paxton Novi 2200 on and call it a day.

Ford cars are fine, I want a '13 Mustang GT, I'll probably throw a Paxton Novi 2200 on and call it a day.

I wouldn't mind a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost. A simple reprogram gets it to near GT levels of performance. Nice balance and handling too. :-)

I used to have a 2002 Chevy Avalanche, sold it... never getting another vehicle again. 

Workstation i7-3930k | GTX 980 SLI | 2 x P2715Q (2160p) | AX1200i | H100i

Server E3-1245v3 | 24GB RAM | Be Quiet! 600W PSU | Be Quiet! Rock Pro 3

2013 Ford F-150 FX4. I'll post pictures when I can.

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

I wouldn't mind a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost. A simple reprogram gets it to near GT levels of performance. Nice balance and handling too. :-)

Until the GT owner gets Manly rods and Diamond Pistons then cranks his Paxton up.

Until the GT owner gets Manly rods and Diamond Pistons then cranks his Paxton up.

True. Each car has its share of ups and downs. It is about what the buyer wants.

True. Each car has its share of ups and downs. It is about what the buyer wants.

I think the Eco-boost was good for the euro owners because of gas, but if you are in 'Murica V8 all day, makes the beautiful BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP sound.

Currently drive a Chevrolet Lumina, Lowered, Supercharged, Auto to Manual Conversion. It was dead until I did such to it. I am looking for a decent car, I think a dodge charger might be in my future. 

sadly this :(

post-142539-0-73801400-1416603833_thumb.

Brony for LIFE!!!

/)^3^(\ RD FTW
Daily carry: HTC one M8, pebbe steel PBD, nexus 7 2013