[Updated] *hacker voice* I'm in - Zuckerberg to be deleted from Facebook?

rcmaehl

[UPDATE]: Possibly related. https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/28/technology/facebook-breach-50-million/index.html

The Silicon Valley tech firm said it discovered on Tuesday that an unknown attacker, or attackers, had taken advantage of a security flaw to take over users' accounts. The flaw was related to the "View As" feature that lets people see what their own profile looks like through the eyes of another user, Facebook explained. "This allowed them to steal Facebook access tokens which they could then use to take over people's accounts,"

Source:
Engadget

TL;DR;

A well proven hacker (ft. Apple, Tesla, Japan messaging), say he'll live stream deleting Zuckerburg's account

Quotes/Excerpts:

[A] hacker is promising to livestream his bid to hack... Zuckerberg's Facebook account on Sunday. A minor celebrity in Taiwan... sued by a local bus operator after breaching their systems. Earlier this month, [he] shared a screenshot showing... [a] loophole... that allowed him to pay NT$1 for 500 iPhones. His... claims include cyber-attacks on Apple and Tesla, and he's also listed on Japanese messaging giant Line's 2016 bug-hunters' hall of fame. "I don't want to be a proper hacker, and I don't even want to be a hacker at all,... I'm just bored and try to dabble so that I can earn some money." Facebook...  dishes out cash to cyber-security experts who point out flaws in its system. Considering all the setbacks it's currently facing -- including the departure of Instagram's founders and its ongoing fake news crisis -- it probably doesn't want to deal with a high-profile hack right now. Neither is the company keen on paying out bounties to people who test vulnerabilities against real users. 

My Thoughts:

This is a real Red Team versus Blue Team exercise. However, the blue team is likely smart enough to be watching the live stream themselves and hopefully will be able to cut off his route. Hopefully, this requires a specific setup or this might cause some panic if other bad actor use his methods on other accounts.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

1 minute ago, PatXioPC said:

That hacker guy must have a ridiculous alien brain to be able to hack the world's most advanced AI machine.   

AI? You mean Lizardman, surely.

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

3 minutes ago, PatXioPC said:

That hacker guy must have a ridiculous alien brain to be able to hack the world's most advanced AI machine.   

DON'T YOU SEE !?!?
ITS THE MATRIX
FOR HE IS THE ONE

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

3 minutes ago, rcmaehl said:

AI? You mean Lizardman, surely.

Yeah, his has a very advanced digital DNA structure which is why he can probably be a hyperman.  But he's from the time when Intel and AMD worked together to develop a 1069 core AMTEL CPU to power the bad boi up.

console.log("way to pro");

What... is with... the... weird holes... where... the words should... be...?...

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

1 minute ago, Bouzoo said:

i..... don’t...... know...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

2 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Trimmed words or statements were there. I could copy/paste the entire article but what would be the point.

19 minutes ago, rcmaehl said:

the blue team is likely smart enough to be watching the live stream themselves and hopefully will be able to cut off his route.

It's not really like a multiplayer game as shown in the movies - if there is an exploit in their software he likely will have all the time he needs to do what he wants before they can patch it. If it's a hole in a firewall then sure, they can block him "live" or almost, but  strongly doubt it's something like that.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

He just wants publicity 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Just now, Sauron said:

It's not really like a multiplayer game as shown in the movies - if there is an exploit in their software he likely will have all the time he needs to do what he wants before they can patch it. If it's a hole in a firewall then sure, they can block him "live" or almost, but  strongly doubt it's something like that.

I mean surely he's going to showboat about it as he's showboated already. Some smart grep statements from certain log files and a iptables update later and he'll need at least a new IP

4 minutes ago, rcmaehl said:

I mean surely he's going to showboat about it as he's showboated already. Some smart grep statements from certain log files and a iptables update later and he'll need at least a new IP

Knowing where he is is probably not the problem - the problem is charging him with anything. I don't know how it works in Taiwan, it's possible Facebook simply can't sue him. Even if they block his IP it shouldn't stop him if he uses any sort of VPN or onion network, which he most likely will.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I hope he manages to do it tbh

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I mean... the fact that he gave facebook a heads up means that even if it wasn't already being done, FB could literally take the 2 seconds (for them probably) to backup all of his account data and restore it in the event he actually succeeds.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

41 minutes ago, Slayerking92 said:

Holy shit OOF

350?cb=20110216143803

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)