Search: Your BEST IT Joke

djboy6480

Hi there, I am stuck here backing up files and I am board as hell

How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

--> None, that's a hardware problem.

How many Microsoft employees does it take to change a light bulb?

--> None, they just declare darkness the new standard.

Can you list all of the public top level domains?

--> ICANN

Why do Python Devs need glasses? Because they don't C#

I love pressing F5. It's so refreshing.

Now it's your turn!

An SQL query walks up to two tables in a restaurant and asks: "Mind if i join you?"

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Why is Notch hyperactive? its all dat Java...

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

Why did Bill Gates name his company after his penis? Because Jobs 8-bit his apples. (cringey)

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

What does windows security and donuts have in common.... they both have holes

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, AncientNerd said:

There are 10 kinds of people the the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

I've seen that on a shirt somewhere. 

8 minutes ago, Lenovo1984 said:

I've seen that on a shirt somewhere. 

Yea it's an old, old joke. I think I heard it for the first time in the mid 1970's and it was old then.

I'm going to talk about UDP, it's going to be quick, but I don't think you'll get it though.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

3 minutes ago, DimasRMDO said:

I'm going to talk about UDP, it's going to be quick, but I don't think you'll get it though.

you mean: I'm going to talk about UDP, it's going to be quick, but I don't know if you'll get it though. :D 

Five routers walk into a bar. One of the routers goes up to the bartender and asks for four jack and cokes, and one water with lime. A drunk patron overheads, laughs, and asks the router, "Who’s the water for?" "I’m the designated router," he replies.

1 hour ago, AncientNerd said:

There are 10 kinds of people the the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

well now I have to change my signature :(

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

A BGP Update walks into a CRS-1. He walks back out with a corrupt optional transitive attribute.

A tcp packet walks in to a bar and says “I want a beer”, barman says “you want a beer?” and tcp packet says “yes, a beer”

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

"Hi, I'd like to hear a TCP joke."

"Hello, would you like to hear a TCP joke?"

"Yes, I'd like to hear a TCP joke."

"OK, I'll tell you a TCP joke."

"Ok, I will hear a TCP joke."

"Are you ready to hear a TCP joke?"

"Yes, I am ready to hear a TCP joke."

"Ok, I am about to send the TCP joke. It will last 10 seconds, it has two characters, it does not have a setting, it ends with a punchline."

"Ok, I am ready to get your TCP joke that will last 10 seconds, has two characters, does not have an explicit setting, and ends with a punchline."

"I'm sorry, your connection has timed out. Hello, would you like to hear a TCP joke?"

Even if your floppy disk becomes a hard drive, be careful where you put your USB stick because you might get a virus.

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

7 hours ago, samcool55 said:

An SQL query walks up to two tables in a restaurant and asks: "Mind if i join you?"

I will drop you so hard on this table....

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

What computer brand would a Pop singer buy?

Adele

5b0733733c8f7_punnydog.PNG.4bf962075a9744405598caf752a71491.PNG

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler